Page 8830 of 8981 << First ... 7830833087308780882088288829883088318832884088808930 ... Last >>
Results 132,436 to 132,450 of 134701

Thread: Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation  

Private Member
    Images

Scarlett Hope gets shocked

Scarlett Hope gets shocked

A new girl takes the shock collar challenge! It is Scarlett Hope, who is quite tough at the start, but once she is gagged and cuffed the higher levels are too much for her. She got really far though! Impressive first time!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 7:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14347kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 775.5 MB

Download Scarlett Hope gets shocked

Private Member
    Images

Gushing In Bondage

Gushing In Bondage

Release Year: 2024
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
    Video language: English

Naked and seated with her legs spread, the gorgeous Lumi Ray pulls at the ropes that bind her to a wooden chair. The Pope enters and creeps up from behind. He squeezes her neck and slaps her tits. He grabs the vibe and she cums hard. In the next scene, Lumi is in a full rope suspension, upside-down, with her arms stretched out, bound to a bamboo stick. The Pope fucks her with a dick on a stick until she shoots geysers across the dungeon as she cums. Next, Lumi is bound with rope, on her back.

Duration: 47:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gushing In Bondage

Private Member
    Images

Booty is rotund - an ass to take and break

Booty is rotund - an ass to take and break

Cast: Tina Horn
    Genres: Handler ,Submission ,Straight ,Tattoo ,Blonde ,switch ,Domination ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,BDSM

This classy dame gets destroyed and broken.
    Tina is worked to hold a sitting position and grind onto a dick while her nipples are whipped to a redness that matches her lipstick.Next she is blindfolded and bent over with legs spread. Her ass and legs get covered with cane strokes leaving sensitive markers to place electrodes. She is distracted with a clear butt plug shoved into her ass before earning her reward. Last she is folded over into a compromising position with arms wrapped around her neck. Her plump ass and picture perfect pussy take unforgiving floggings before she is made to cum into submission.

Duration: 50:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Booty is rotund - an ass to take and break

Private Member
    Images

Riding Ducati

Riding Ducati

Cast: Daisy Ducati
    Genres: Straight ,BDSM ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Redhead ,Handler ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,toned

Gorgeous, legs for miles, and a fine machine of a pussy. Daisy Ducati is stretched out with a tight crotch rope grinding against her wet pussy and vibrated to orgasm as I flog her tits, pussy and long luscious legs.
    When I suspend her by her ankles and wrists, I tickle the shit out of her to make her squirm in the air. As she hangs there, that pussy is mine for the taking and she gets fucked hard with a huge dick on a stick till she squirts cum all over the basement floor.
    I cannot get enough of those legs. I tie her bent over with a vibe jammed up into her throbbing cunt. She is all tied up like a nice little package ready to fuck, and I take the cane to her calves and thighs to make her jiggle just right.
    The final hogtie is tight and intense - just the way she likes it. I make her come over and over till she can't take anymore. All good things must eventually come to an end. Good work Ducati. See you on Training of O soon, little slut.

Duration: 50:46

Download Riding Ducati

Private Member
    Images

Tyler File part 2

Tyler File part 2

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Duration: 32:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File part 2

Private Member
    Images

Sgt Major Returns Dominating Serena Blair

Sgt Major Returns Dominating Serena Blair

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Serena Blair
    Genres: switch ,BDSM ,shaped ,Suspension ,Submission ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Tattoo ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs

Welcome back Sgt Major and welcome Serena Blair! First up Sgt man handles this slut who looks like she came straight from the mall by binding her progressively into a tight hogtie and shoving a nice thick dildo into her ass. Second Serena is made to walk a brutal and really uncomfortable crotch rope. The Sgt torments her with clothespins, using the cane as incentive to move her ass across the room and finishes her on the floor, turning Serena into a puddle of cum slut. Third this bitch gets subjected to a very intense hogtie suspension. Finally she is bound on the floor spread eagle. Sgt Major slides a nice butt plug into her ass, adds a crotch rope, more clothes pins, and challenges this slut by double penetrating her pussy and ass at the same time.

Duration: 49:41

Download Sgt Major Returns Dominating Serena Blair

Private Member
    Images

Predicament Bondage

Predicament Bondage

Release Year: 2024
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Lilly begins in a seated position with her legs spread and her hands secured behind her back. Her flesh is soft and delicate, and when The Pope enters with his heavy leather flogger, the look on Lilly's face changes quickly. She knows what is coming and she hopes she is as ready as she thought she was. Her flesh responds to the flogger and goes from red to purple in a matter of minutes. Clothes pins are added to a few sensitive spots and left to fester as he moves into making her cum. Next, Lilly finds herself in a teardrop suspension, with her feet up and her arms wrapped around them to secure her helplessness.

Duration: 54:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Predicament Bondage

Private Member
    Images

Hot 19yr Blond with huge natural "F" breasts This is her ...

Hot 19yr Blond with huge natural "F" breasts This is her first ever hardcore

Cast: Haley Cummings
    Genres: Rope Bondage ,Weights ,Blonde ,Nipple Clamps ,Ball Gag ,Straight ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Domination ,Submission

Everyone starts somewhere, and Haley is starting with Hogtied. This amazing 19yr old has the biggest natural boobs we have ever worked with - freaken "F" sized!
    So this is the meet and greet; we truly expect this girl to blow out of the first scene and want to go home. 19yr olds this hot with bodies like that just don't do this stuff. So we start simple.
    Standing spread, she's okay. Now let's bind the tits, and make it tight. Wow, she's still good, and she looks great. Now for nipple clamps and weights. holy shit, she's not tapping out. Okay, let's pull her up to her tippy toes. This is now brutal on the wrists - she has to quit now. Wait, what? She wants more? Okay, lets make the slut cum while standing on her tip toes. Hey, she is the real deal. Who knew?
    After this scene, Haley went on to do two more amazing scenes, which you saw first, and was Saturday's live feed model. We will have this amazing girl back soon, I promise. But it's always nice to see the very first time.

Duration: 17:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

File size: 391.2 MB

Download Hot 19yr Blond with huge natural "F" breasts This is her first ever hardcore

Private Member
    Images

Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

Straight out of a Bond movie, tall blonde Katia is elegant, and very tough! She is nipple clamped with painful clover clamps but she doesn't want to show any pain. The same goes for the shocks, she tries to ignore them. We cuff her wrists behind her back and take her to level 25. Awesome self control by Katia!

Duration: 7:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14527kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 803.7 MB

Download Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

Private Member
    Images

Mystic Molly

Mystic Molly

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness.

Duration: 38:31
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
    Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly

Private Member
    Images

Glamour Sink

Glamour Sink

One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name " lover". He would often suggest that we do an with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler.

Duration: 35:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
    Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Glamour Sink

Private Member
    Images

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

I love it when my guy asks me to put pantyhose on. Not only on my legs but as a top as well. The silky smoothness of the pantyhose fees so good against my skin. But I never know what he has planned for me when he asks me to wear pantyhose. I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I didn't see the suitcase of rope. Instead was a hardware bag full of duct tape. He ripped open one of the rolls and started working the duct tape around my upper body securing my arms behind my back. He even had the nerve to duct tape my hands so I couldn't try and pick at it. The duct eventually made its way down my legs. I was turning into a duct tape mummy! The sassiness was on full load so that was shut down every so quickly with some stuffing of some panties and a brand new ace bandage. Apparently this new one was quite a bit longer than the previous bandages. Extra bandage around my head meant less flow to the brain and was making me quite light headed. I was not pleased! I tried to tear apart the duct tape with the strength that I could muster up but the duct tape was for sure stronger than me. Finally not wanting to leave me little piggly wiggly toes unattended, my guy wrapped them in electrical tape. So I lay there in my duct tape and pantyhose completely fucked!

Duration: 4:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

Private Member
    Images

Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Sandra's chores for the day: wash the apples, clean the kitchen, bathe her slave Angella Faith... well the third one wasn't on the list but it certainly would be fun! Trussed up in a tight tie, legs in the air and wrists restrained behind her knees, microfoam tape gagging her mouth, Angella lies on her back on the cold kitchen counter. Sandra, her own lips spread wide over an enormous red ball gag padlocked in place, is finishing chore number one. Black vintage full body girdle, matching stockings and high heels show off the silver haired slaves shapely hourglass, figure. With the jet spray running Sandra turns her attention to the naked MILF next to her and proceeds to hose that clean shaven pussy down, rubbing between lips and over clit with her fingers, feeling the wetness caused by her attentions dribble and mix with the water, just as her own drool drips out from under her gigantic gagging, down from her chin into the sink. Sandra nuzzles the ball of her gag between bound legs, filling Angella's vulnerable vagina till nose tickles clit to muffled squeals. Water runs over the counter, splashing onto the floor and soaking Sandra's stilettos... better start cleaning up she thinks, and with a kiss leaves Angella in her bondage to dry off.

Duration: 7:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Private Member
    Images

Pin up cutie self gags & bondage time

Pin up cutie self gags & bondage time

Pin up cutie Cherry Busom gags herself with a white ballgag and then a bandana with an entire roll of vetwrap and some microfoam and then she removes it and puts on some leg irons and then satin panties rolled up in a satin scarf. She puts a stocking cap on and then wraps her mouth with thin clear stretchy tape and then she contorts herself into all kinds of positions on the desk with some handcuffs on now too.

Duration: 15:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5160kbps

File size: 597.5 MB

Download Pin up cutie self gags & bondage time

Private Member
    Images

Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore

Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore

Cast: Harmony ,Stacey Stax ,Princess Donna Dolore
    Genres: Lesbian ,bottom ,slim ,Slave ,Dominatrix ,Fishnets ,Straight ,Facesitting ,bit gag ,Electrical Play

Stacey Stax is back at Wiredpussy and this time we double the fun by adding a second dom. Princess Donna and Harmony ride little Stacey like a pony, flog her pussy till it's throbbing and red, fuck her with electricity and massive orgasm after screaming orgasm out of ther helpless bound body. She takes the cattle prod right on her pussy for not asking permission to cum and then verbally humiliates herself while riding the sybian.

Duration: 45:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore