Page 3 of 9029 << First 1234513531035031003 ... Last >>

Thread: Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation  

Private Member
    Images
    Racing girl RigidFiddled

Release Year: 2020
    Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
    Video language: English

The awesome tiny Megan is back! She is actually a fitness competition champion, and her body really shows that! Super legs, abs, and butt, on this very small girl! She looks so hot in her little racing outfit, we just had to lock her into our smallest RigidFiddle and some leg irons. Megan is a feisty one, do you think she can escape??

Format: mp4
    Duration: 3:59
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11708kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 346.6 MB

Download Racing girl RigidFiddled

Private Member
    Images
    Beat the Brat Part 2 Penny Barber

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Penny Barber
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Waxing, Domination

When Cyd straps her down to the table she thinks it's going to be another light bondage session she can just laugh at. When Cyd starts pumping up her tits she doesn't know what to think.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 49:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
    Audio: 144kbps

File size: 858.3 MB

Download Beat the Brat Part 2 Penny Barber

Private Member
    Images
    Jem vs. The Bed Anchor

Without stating the obvious, JEM is a feisty girl who loves nothing more than to escape. Wise to her ways I setup a special tie just for her. I first bound her in a box tie to get things started. Next came her crotch rope, tied and knotted at the foot of the bed. Another rope secures her arms to the headboard while more pull her pantyhosed legs apart. It's about now when she realizes that all the knots are well out of reach but I'm not done yet. After a good struggle I change out her gag which leaves her completely anchored to my bed... yum!

Total size: 189.2 MB in 2 files.

Download Jem vs. The Bed Anchor

Private Member
    Images
    Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

To be honest, I don't know how we got on the subject. What I do know is that Crash was practically giddy when I told her my ideas for my Eros box. With only her pantyhose and bra protecting her I bound her tightly and warm her up with some shock training which really gets her hopping around. Next I setup a motion detector to shock her whenever she moves making any escape attempts, costly. Despite the shocks, she's loving every minute of it and even trying to trigger it to go off! I give her a grin and step things up by stuffing the mic into her pantyhose. Almost instantly every movement and sound sends a shock into her midsection prompting even more shocks. The only question is, can she stop the chain reaction?

Duration: 15:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

Download Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

Private Member
    Images
    Ludella vs. The New Workout

When I told Ludella that in addition to tying her up, I could give her a workout she was a bit skeptical. Getting tied up and not feeling guilty about skipping the gym must have been too tempting however. With her bound in plenty of orange rope I pulled out my secret weapon; some heavy rubber bands. Secured to the headboard Ludella's objective is simple. The workout is over when she can either reach the scissors or break the bands. It's not long before this whole body workout gets her sweating. After adding her gag and blindfold I think she might be wishing she picked the gym!

Duration: 12:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1915kbps

File size: 187.2 MB

Download Ludella vs. The New Workout

Private Member
    Images
    SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Like a magician making a rabbit disappear, Amber makes every inch of Jack vanish down her well-trained gullet. Enough with the warmup. Shifting quickly, Jack throws her bound body onto the bed and proceeds to really lay into her.

Duration: 20:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
    Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

Private Member
    Images
    Blindfold and Collar - Full HD 1080p

New 2020 Heather Harmon aka Heather Brooke. Creator of IDeepThroat she is back with some new content. In this video she wears a kinky blindfold and collar in a epic blowjob. Please enjoy!!

Duration: 15:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10117kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Blindfold and Collar - Full HD 1080p

Private Member
    Images
    Sarah vs. Frogtied Orgasms

It had been a while since I got to tie up Sarah and I had plans for her long red hair. I frogtie her legs and tie her wrists to her legs to start things off slow. She's all smiles and laughs rolling on the floor fairly confident she can get free. That is until I cinch her hair to her elbow rope and give her a ball gag for good measure. Sarah's glee fades as she doubles her efforts to escape her new predicament. Several minutes pass with no success and I could see her resolve waning. A buzzing vibrator makes a good motivator, but bound as she is, Sarah will need to work for that coveted orgasm.

Duration: 18:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 274.9 MB

Download Sarah vs. Frogtied Orgasms

Private Member
    Images
    Billie vs. Her Night Alone

Billie was decked out and ready for her boyfriend to come over. That was until she found out he had to work late. Later is better than never and what better way to pass the time than some self-bondage! With the rope and toys already out, Billie ties her ankles and then her legs. A vibe is tied against her pussy to keep her occupied for the coming hours. After locking her hands to the headboard the magic wand is turned on. Will she be able to resist until he gets home?

Duration: 13:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps

File size: 207.7 MB

Download Billie vs. Her Night Alone

Private Member
    Images
    Sophia Smith in the Posture Fiddle - Full HD 1080p

Sophia Smith is doing a Chastity Deal over at ChastityBabes. She is doing a lot of tasks and challenges there while locked in full chastity (belt, bra, and thigh bands). She was also locked in a collar, but we took it off for this shoot (which was also part of her Chastity Deal), because we had something more exciting for her! Our custom built Posture Fiddle is a very tough predicament device. It is small, with a very tall collar and oval wrist cuffs. Once locked on, you are really stuck in one position. With a big padlock on the back of the collar and another one beneath the fiddle, there was no chance for Sophia to escape this device. She tried though!! Such a fierce lady, she should be permanently locked in metal!!

Duration: 4:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14625kbps
    Audio: 284kbps

File size: 467.9 MB

Download Sophia Smith in the Posture Fiddle - Full HD 1080p

Private Member
    Images
    RTB - Sexy Blonde MILF Angel bound and fucked with epic deepthroat!

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Angel Allwood
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Sexy MILF Angel Allwood bound and fucked doggystyle with epic deepthroat!

In the final update of Angel Allwood's BaRS show, our well fucked MILF gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and fucked her limp. Time to put the icing on this fuck cake and blast Angel into next week with relentless orgasms.

We readjust Angel's breast bondage to properly bring up those massive breasts to their full glory. Angel is loopy and dazed from the overload of cock she has been served so far and we aim to overload her until her brains melt right out of her ears. Angel keeps her mouth hole open wide to signal her eagerness for the dick. We lay her down on the fuckbed and oblige. Both cocks ragdoll fuck Angel until her eyes are rattling in her skull.

We flip her in every position and angle, using her mouth and pussy as a sheath for our dick. The leather straightjacket keeps Angel firmly in place. We push her into doggystyle and ram 10 inches of BBC into her eager pussy. Angel is a black cock whore and cums appreciatively all over the dick. Her eyes glass over in bliss. This real life swinger is finally finding out exactly what it means to be sexually broken.

By the time we are have had our fill, this big breasted blonde MILF is lolling limply on our fuckbed, drooling and covered in her own juices. She can barely sit up and can not stop grinning. It is a good look on her. Today is a day her holes will not be forgetting anytime soon...

Duration: 23:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RTB - Sexy Blonde MILF Angel bound and fucked with epic deepthroat!

Private Member
    Images
    Velvetine bond forced orgasm

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Duration: 17:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
    Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Velvetine bond forced orgasm

Private Member
    Images
    Little Lanta Vs. the Hogtie Frame - Full HD 1080p

Little Lanta moves around way too much! She is full of energy, even with a collar, wrist cuffs, heavy steel waist belt, and a jewel butt plug, she keeps doing splits and silly things upside down. How do we stop her from moving? The Hogtie Frame seems like the best option. We cuff her wrists to her belt, then her elbows and ankles to the frame. To stop her head from moving, we add a harness muzzle gag and lock it to the frame as well. This is a hard position! Lanta couldn't move much anymore, and it was getting hard to even maintain after a few minutes. She is so tough!

Duration: 4:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14733kbps
    Audio: 276kbps

File size: 441.8 MB

Download Little Lanta Vs. the Hogtie Frame - Full HD 1080p

Private Member
    Images
    Tight bondage, spanking and domination for beautiful slavegirl Full HD1080

Release Year: 2020

Horny blonde with naked boobs, with naked sexy ass, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination, torment and predicament for beautiful slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 45:43
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4482kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and domination for beautiful slavegirl Full HD1080

Private Member
    Images
    TG - Daisy Ducati and Elise Graves - A Pushing Daisy

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.

She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.

Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.

With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Daisy Ducati and Elise Graves - A Pushing Daisy