Page 5 of 207 << First ... 345671555105 ... Last >>

Thread: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

Rinn the stripper needs Disciplined

Wealthy Husbands and Business owners often hire me to handle certain problems with their wives and employees. Today a strip club owner has sent over one of his dancers for an attitude adjustment. She has been refusing dances to certain customers and has been showing up to work late. the obvious solution is to bend her over and beat her with a strap or paddle, but he wants her to be ready for work the next day, so marks must be minimal. Some intense uncomfortable bondage might be the answer. the clip starts with her seated, with her wrists bound, in my work space. I approach her from behind with a huge cleaning sponge. I can see why she's here. She gets mouthy and bratty right off the bat. I immediately cram the entire sponge in her mouth and then tightly tape it in place. I grab her by her hair and stand her up. I put her nose to the post and order her to stay. I grab a piece of rope and tie her waist to the post. Next I bind her ankles. they are tied to a hook a foot or so away from the post. I then bind her thighs. I tie rope into her hair pigtail style. I have plans for them later. I now start on her arms. Her wrists were already bound but more rope is needed. I tie her forearms in 2 more places. I then tie her elbows together and finally a simple chest harness is applied. Her arms are pulled up high behind her and tied off. they are also pulled down to the floor and tied off as well. I tie her pigtail hairties up and out to the sides pulling her head back and limiting side to side movement. She thinks I'm done with her as I walk away. I am for now, but I'm not done. I leave her to whimper and moan in her bondage for a while. When I return, I add a nose clamp. I then tie a string to it and tie the end off to a ring attached up high on the post, forcing her head back even further. I lightly smack and grab her ass. She jerks and the nose clamp tightens causing her to whimper even more. I leave her once again. When I return, I have one more surprise. I lift her dress and add a crotch rope. I tie it up high and tight behind her. I leave her to endure the bondage once again. At the end of the clip, I untie her from the post and sit her down in a chair. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. If it's what I want to hear then she can be done for the day, if not... well then I have plenty of rope left.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
    Duration: 39:19
    File Size: 887.60 MB

Download Link(s):
    FS_Rinn.The.Stripper.Needs.Disciplined.720p.part1.rar
    FS_Rinn.The.Stripper.Needs.Disciplined.720p.part2.rar
    FS_Rinn.The.Stripper.Needs.Disciplined.720p.part3.rar

2. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Roxy Raye Jan 02 2014 - Double Penetration Anal Whore Gets The Squirting Shocker!

Sexy Roxy Raye loves it in the ass, and she gives up great anal orgasms in tight bondage for HogTied members. Roxy starts out in a strict, classic hogtie that only gets tougher. As the tie progresses, her thighs are tied wide apart so I can fuck her hot pussy with a dick on a stick and vibe her clit into uncontrollable orgasms.

Doggie Style Anal Fuck is next up. Roxy's ass get's tied open, filled and fucked with a giant clear butt plug. Her pussy is vibed while I fuck her ass and make her come over and over in the tight doggie tie.

The Squirting Shocker: tie subject tightly into inescapable bondage, jam two in the pussy, two in the ass and fuck till copious amount of pussy juice is squirted all over the floor.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
    Duration: 58:01
    File Size: 1.98 GB

Download Link(s):
    HT_140102.Roxy.Raye.720p.part1.rar
    HT_140102.Roxy.Raye.720p.part2.rar
    HT_140102.Roxy.Raye.720p.part3.rar

4. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Emily Addison - E0709

Emily is strapped down to the table. She can wiggle her toes and fingers but that's about it. She begs to be untied as she struggles against her restraints. "Please help me. Pretty please." Jim helps her alright! He shoves a gag in her mouth to help muffle her begging. Her legs are spread and a vibrator is hooked up to a variable speed controller. She thinks she's familiar with a Hitachi but she's never experienced one on SUPER DRIVE!

Duration: 14:29
    File Size: 401.03 MB

Download Link(s):
    BC_E0709.Emily.Addison.720p.wmv

6. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Ariel Anderssen and Danielle Maye - Discovered By The Maid

Tags: ballgag, rope bondage, girlgirl, barefoot, bedroom, blonde, humiliation, slave training, lesbian, nipple clamps, nude, crotch rope

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
    Duration: 04:49
    File Size: 198.94 MB

Download Link(s):
    RE_131228.Discovered.By.The.Maid.1080p.mp4

8. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

0400 - Stretch Run

O-girl (Christina Carter) awakes to find herself chained down spread eagle to a wooden table with a vibrator tied between her legs. The vibrator erupts and O-girl struggles as she is slowly brought to orgasm. After the vibrator shuts off, a ratchet mechanism below the table pulls on the chains, stretching her. After the sequence repeats and O-girl's limbs are pulled even further apart, she realizes that the fiendish device she is tied to is a type of medieval rack that tightens whenever she has an orgasm. Unable to escape or pull herself away from the powerful vibrator, can O-girl possibly survive?

Duration: 09:50
    File Size: 272.41 MB

Download Link(s):
    BC_E0400.Stretch.Run.720p.wmv

10. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Julia Faire - E0565

Julia certainly loves bondage. You can see that when the first straps goes around her wrists. Her delightful moans start to escape her gagged and hooded mouth. Jim tosses a vibrator on the floor for her to mount and there is no asking her twice! She climbs on board and rides that vibe like a real cowgirl! She is completely encased in her surroundings and bondage. She can see herself on the monitor and that just adds to her experience. At any point she can get off the vibrator but it seems she just can't get enough of it. It's like fọrcd orgasms on yourself! Her clit is so sensitive that even her catsuit rubbing against it makes her cum again. She sets to freeing herself but gives up after she frees on leg, she's just too exhausted.

Duration: 22:00
    File Size: 608.75 MB

Download Link(s):
    BC_E0565.Julia.Faire.720p.part1.rar
    BC_E0565.Julia.Faire.720p.part2.rar

12. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Liv Aguilera Jan 09 2014 - Awesome Ass Aguilera Get Rough Treatment

Hot little slut Liv Aguilera gets rough treatment on HT when she arrives for her first bondage shoot. Tight ball gags, tit bondage, and a beautiful tied up ass add to this babe's intense orgasms. She is made to vibe herself to coming while in a terrible predicament tie, suspended sideways and orgasmed till she can't take any more, and finally put into a strict doggie style position that shows off her fantastical ass. HT brings you the hottest babes in tight bondage coming their asses off!

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
    Duration: 42:52
    File Size: 1.49 GB

Download Link(s):
    HT_140109.Liv.Aguilera.720p.part1.rar
    HT_140109.Liv.Aguilera.720p.part2.rar
    HT_140109.Liv.Aguilera.720p.part3.rar

14. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Dolly's Test - Part 1

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 35:29
    File Size: 801.16 MB

Download Link(s):
    FS_Dollys.Test-Part.1.720p.part1.rar
    FS_Dollys.Test-Part.1.720p.part2.rar

16. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, forcing her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Duration: 18:07
    File Size: 409 MB

Download Link(s):
    FS_Dollys.Test-Part.2.720p.wmv

18. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Ariel Anderssen and Katy Cee - Turning The Tables

Military officers Anderssen and Collins believe they have caught their man, Soames. They think he is a double agent... they've tied him to the chair and are going to interrogate him. But unbeknownst to the sneering domme girls, his accomplice is stealing into the secret base as they speak. All he has to do is to string them along...

The girls are full of talk, but no action. Complete amateurs. They are worthy of nothing but his contempt. They will pay. Because unlike them, Soames is very familiar with the use of riding crops, weighted nipple clamps, gags and the art of punishing and humiliating captives!

The girls' triumph is distinctly short-lived!

Tags: ballgag, rope bondage, glasses, blonde, blouse, shoes, humiliation, skirt, stockings, nipple clamps, pencil skirt, topless, ungagged, uniform, whipping, riding crop

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
    Duration: 14:20
    File Size: 602.46 MB

Download Link(s):
    RE_140111.Ariel.Anderssen.And.Katy.Cee.Turning.The.Tables.1080p.part1.rar
    RE_140111.Ariel.Anderssen.And.Katy.Cee.Turning.The.Tables.1080p.part2.rar

20. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Careful what you wish for Latina Secretary-You could find yourself tied up with some BBW's panties

Sahrye is the only person working today and the work is piling up on her. Then her boss calls her to add even more work. After she hangs up, Sahrye is frustrated and wishes something would happen to help her get through the night. Remember that old saying, "Be careful what you wish for!" Well Sahrye is about to find out the meaning of that as a man sneaks up on her and grabs her. The next thing Sahrye knows, she of tied up and gagged in the employee lounge. Knowing she has a ton of work to do, she struggles hard to get loose. But as more and more rope is added, she soon realizes that nothing is going to get done tonight. Finally before this office intruder decides it is time to make his escapes, he gags Sahrye a different way by stuffing her mouth with a huge(Size 12) pair of panties and taping her up. He then puts her face down on the floor and hogties her. Hours later, her boss will come in and find nothing has been done. But he will find his Latina Secretary still struggling bound and gagged.

File Type: mp4
    Duration: 19:20
    File Size: 439.17 MB

Download Link(s):
    OWT_Sahrye.Careful.What.You.Wish.For.Latina.Secretary.mp4

22. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Busty blond tied up with her husband asleep in the next room.

Amanda has met a man in the hotel bar and has invited him over while her husband is asleep in the next room. Having given her husband something to make sure he sleeps until morning, amanda is excited and ready for anything. So when the man starts to tie her up, she think they are going to play some really kinky naughty game. But when the man ties her legs together, amanda starts to wonder how he plans to get her panties down. Then when the man leaves her and returns with a pair of her panties, things start to really get really strange. Before she can say much more, the man stuffs the panties in her mouth and then tapes her up until amanda is tightly mouth packed and gagged. At first she starts to panic, but after a short while, the feeling of being so helpless starts to turn her on. But the fun is about to end when amanda finds out the real reason the man has her tied up and gagged. He has no plans to play with her. He only used her to get his way into her rich husbands hotel room so he can rob him. amanda tries to protest and alert her husband. But she is well gagged and there is no way anyone will hear her. Just before the man is ready to make his get away, he returns to amanda and hogties her. As an added humiliation, he also crotch ropes her. Finally just before he leaves, he pulls her bra down too. amanda is then left to struggle bound and gagged. She will stay like for hours until her husband wakes up to find her. It is going to be very embarrassing when she has to explain how she got her trussed up like this and then left with her big boobs out.

File Type: wmv
    Duration: 18:12
    File Size: 414.62 MB

Download Link(s):
    OWT_Busty.Blond.Tied.Up.With.Her.Husband.Asleep.In.The.Next.Room.wmv

24. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

LT-Baby Sitter lured into the baement so they could tie her up.

While baby sitting late one night, ashley gets talked into playing a game of "Hide and go seek" and to start off, she is "It". After counting to 50, she goes off looking for them. Unable to find them upstairs, she goes down into the basement. All of a sudden, the lights go out for ashley and several minutes later, she wakes up on the floor to find herself all tied up with rope. "You better untie me right now!" she demands, but the culprits just laugh and run off. A short time later, they return and pull off one of her socks. "What are you going to do with my sock?" ashley demands to know. She soon finds out when her sock is stuffed and packed in her mouth with tape to gag her. After hogtying their babysitter, they leave her to struggle while they go off to have some real fun. Hours later, Mom and Dad will come home to find them still up and watching TV. When they ask where ashley is, they are told she is in the basement. They find the baby sitter still hogtied and gagged. Except now, because she has been struggling for so long and so hard, her skirt has risen to expose her panties. Even more embarrassing, her top has fallen down and now her big tits are bouncing around as she struggles on the hard floor.

Duration: 13:05
    File Size: 298.23 MB

Download Link(s):
    OWT_LT-Baby Sitter lured into the baement so they could tie her up.wmv

26. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Make sure you tie me tight enough so I cannot resist when you pull my pantyhose down!

When there was a knock at his door, he thought it was the model showing up for the photo shoot. Instead, Ashley, the hotel desk lady walked in to check on his satisfaction with the room. But being prepared for a Fetish Bondage photo session, the man had camera equipment and props consisting mainly of rope laying around. When Ashley saw this, instead of being shocked as the man feared she would, she was very interested in knowing what he used the rope for. Before he could explain, Ashley figured it out and asked if he could tie her up. She told him it had always been one of her secret fantasies. So having a little bit of time for some fun, the man gave Ashley exactly what she wanted. He tied her up tight with rope. He stuffed her mouth to gag her. Then when he saw she enjoyed it, he pulled her bit tits out of her bra and hogtied her. After letting her struggle bound and gagged for a short while, he asked her if she wanted to quit. She let him know that she didn't. From there it didn't take the man long to figure what she really wanted. For him to throw her on the bed and pull her pantyhose and panties down.

Duration: 18:18
    File Size: 417.16 MB

Download Link(s):
    OWT_Make.Sure.You.Tie.Me.Tight.Enough.So.I.Cannot.Resist.When.You.Pull.My.Pantyhose.Down.rar

28. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cancel the party - the Hostess is tied up & choking on panties.

Berlin was going to host a dinner party. But when her guests start to arrive, she will not be able to let them in. That is because, earlier she had an unwanted guest who is now busy tying her up in her garage. She pleads with him to let her go and warns that her dinner guests will be arriving any moment. But the only thing Berlin will be chewing of tonight is a pair of her panties as the man stuffs them in her mouth. He then ties a rag between her teeth to cleave gag her. Berlin is left to struggle on the chair as her guest goes about robbing her. She is a delicious site with rope tied tightly all around her body. But what really catches the eye, is the way her big boobs stick out as her arms are pulled back and tied at the elbows. Berlin's guests will be disappointed when they knock her door and no one answers. Berlin will try, but a pair of panties packed in the mouth have a way of keeping a girl very quiet. Later, her bra will be pulled down so her big tits can bounce around as she struggles on the floor.

File Type: mp4
    Duration: 11:14
    File Size: 254.85 MB

Download Link(s):
    OWT_Cancel.The.Party-The.Hostess.Is.Tied.Up.And.Choking.On.Panties.mp4

30. Liked by 1 user: hasu

Page 5 of 207 << First ... 345671555105 ... Last >>