Page 3 of 16 << First 1234513 ... Last >>

Thread: Penny Barber  

Private Member
    Images

penny barber rubber pussy handjob from mommie

penny barber rubber pussy handjob from mommie

penny barber - ManyVids "penny barber rubber pussy handjob from mommie" 00:10:50 | Size - 372,3 MB

AVC, 4734 Kbps, 24.000 fps
    AAC, 61 Kbps (VBR), 64 KHz, 2 channels
    duration 00:10:50

Download File - penny barber rubber pussy handjob from mommie

Private Member
    Images

penny barber prim sister admits her lust

penny barber prim sister admits her lust

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber prim sister admits her lust" 00:14:32 | Slut Training, Transformation Fetish, Sisters - 2 GB

People might think that we're polar opposites, even though we're brother and sister. I'm prim and bookish. You, if I'm honest, are kind of a slut. You start teasing me about why I don't have a boyfriend. You're sure that I'm really cute under that prissy exterior. And isn't that a dirty book that I'm reading? You're so annoying that I finally put down my book to inform you that I don't want a boyfriend. I can just make myself cum if I want to. But if I was going to date someone, it would probably be a guy like you, even though I'm a little perturbed by you at the moment.

Then you say that you're down. If I want to try being with a guy like my brother, you're completely willing. You can see the slutty, pink lingerie I'm wearing under my clothes and I'm sure that you're messing with me, but you insist. I look into your eyes and can't help but admit that I do want you. I tell you to lock the door, then I start stripping and showing you exactly how slutty your stuck-up, buttoned-down sister can be

Taboo, Sisters, POV Sex, Slut Training, Transformation Fetish

AVC, 19340 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    AAC, 125 Kbps (VBR), 64 KHz, 2 channels
    duration 00:14:32

Download File - penny barber prim sister admits her lust

Private Member
    Images

penny barber pink punishment diapers for masturbator

penny barber pink punishment diapers for masturbator

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber pink punishment diapers for masturbator" 00:18:02 | Humiliation, Imposed Ejaculations, Diaper Discipline - 1,3 GB

I cannot believe you are not embarrassed to leave stiff sheets for me to change every single morning! Unless you are somehow having wet dreams every night without noticing then it seems like you think Mommy should have to clean up after your daily wanking sessions. Either way, if you are too immature to take care of your own sticky messes then Mommy will just have to keep your sheets clean another way. Everyone knows that naughty boys who keep having accidents belong in diapers!

Since you showed me such disrespect, in addition to your utter lack of self-control, I am not going to put you in some plain white adult medical diapers either. During your punishment you will be living in a pink sissy room, with pink sissy clothes, and pink sissy diapers! Not just at night or in private but all the time. Now it is time for us both to get into new outfits so Mommy can look pretty when she is showing off her adorable diaper sissy!

Cock Tease, Diaper Discipline, Humiliation, Imposed Ejaculations, Sissification

AVC, 9861 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    duration 00:18:02

Download File - penny barber pink punishment diapers for masturbator

Private Member
    Images

penny barber pick pennys abdl halloween costume

penny barber pick pennys abdl halloween costume

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber pick pennys abdl halloween costume" 00:38:55 | Diaper Fetish, Diaper, Age Play - 3,2 GB

Hi, Daddy. Watch me try on lots of ABDL diapers and outfits, trying to decide what I'm going to wear for a private age play party in San Francisco this Halloween. Should I go for more slutty? Cute? Should I wear a diaper with two tapes or only one? If my bib doesn't cover my nipples, I'll need to wear pasties. Is my all-plastic adultbaby dress too see-through? I get excited trying on all of my ABDL fetish wear, so I put my favorite butt plug in and wet my diaper. There's nothing like the feeling of wetting with an anal plug in! XOX

Diaper, Diaper Fetish, Age Play

AVC, 11753 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    AAC, 125 Kbps (CBR), 64 KHz, 2 channels
    duration 00:38:55

Download File - penny barber pick pennys abdl halloween costume

Private Member
    Images

penny barber phone sex to buy art

penny barber phone sex to buy art

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber phone sex to buy art" 00:16:31 | Eye Glasses, Phone Sex - 2 GB

Behind The Scene, MILF, Phone Sex, Eye Glasses

AVC, 17614 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    duration 00:16:31

Download File - penny barber phone sex to buy art

Private Member
    Images

penny barber personal training with sis

penny barber personal training with sis

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber personal training with sis" 00:36:57 | Pov Sex, Sisters - 3,6 GB

I'm such a lucky sister to have a brother who is willing to be my personal trainer for free. I know how popular you are. You're always booked solid! And you really get results. Your clients are all in amazing shape! They're all women, too, I've noticed. You must have some special training program to get them so motivated. I wish you'd tell me what it is, even if it is dirty.

That's when you reveal that it's a simple reward-penalty system. If you give me a challenge, say 100 crunches, and I can't do it, then I have to do something for you. However, if I can, then you have to do something for me. It doesn't sound so kinky until you tell me what the rewards and penalties are: tit fucking, blow jobs, and full penetration of my wet pussy.

You can hardly believe it when I practically start begging you to give me a challenge. You agree, but you're not going to make it easy on me

Taboo, Sisters, Yoga Pants, Exercise, POV Sex

AVC, 13949 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    duration 00:36:57

Download File - penny barber personal training with sis

Private Member
    Images

penny barber pennys super soft diaper fetish

penny barber pennys super soft diaper fetish

penny barber - ManyVids "penny barber pennys super soft diaper fetish" 00:22:31 | Size - 1,5 GB

AVC, 9103 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    duration 00:22:31

Download File - penny barber pennys super soft diaper fetish

Private Member
    Images

penny barber penny dominates your parents

penny barber penny dominates your parents

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber penny dominates your parents" 00:10:56 | Femdom, Humiliation, Taboo - 1,4 GB

You always thought that no one could come between your Mom and Dad, but when I run into them during what was supposed to be a romantic weekend away, I prove you wrong! I use your slut of a father, then humiliate your pathetic mother--in public! Pull up a chair as I share all the juicy details with you, whether you want to hear them or not

Taboo, Humiliation, Cuckolding, Femdom, Lesbian Domination

AVC, 18104 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    duration 00:10:56

Download File - penny barber penny dominates your parents

Private Member
    Images

penny barber penny catches you in sissy baby bondage

penny barber penny catches you in sissy baby bondage

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber penny catches you in sissy baby bondage" 00:09:42 | Humiliation, Diaper Fetish - 1,5 GB

What will I do when I catch you tied up, diapered, and dressed like a little girl? LAUGH HARD

Diaper, Diaper Fetish, Sissification, Humiliation, Bondage

AVC, 21729 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    duration 00:09:42

Download File - penny barber penny catches you in sissy baby bondage

Private Member
    Images

penny barber partying with your hot sister

penny barber partying with your hot sister

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber partying with your hot sister" 00:22:04 | Sisters, Big Boobs - 1,3 GB

I jimmy open Mom's boozeohol cabinet and want to try tequila with you, my brother, for the first time, but you're not so sure. I'm already going to get in a ton of trouble, though, so you'd better man up and do shots with me! Of course, I have no idea how much a shot is. Maybe I overdid it a little? Either way, when you suggest that we play with some sex dice that you have, I'm tipsy enough to go for it. They keep coming up with weird suggestions, though, like "Touch Neck." I think that we can do better than that. Say...fuck my tits?I mean, it hardly counts if we're brother and sister, right? We're just having fun--especially when you cum all over my big, soft breasts

Sisters, Games, Big Boobs, Big Tits, POV

AVC, 8375 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    duration 00:22:04

Download File - penny barber partying with your hot sister

Private Member
    Images

penny barber pantyboy heaven

penny barber pantyboy heaven

penny barber - ManyVids "penny barber pantyboy heaven" 00:10:28 | Size - 1,2 GB

AVC, 16896 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    duration 00:10:28

Download File - penny barber pantyboy heaven

Private Member
    Images

penny barber panty sniff test for ella novas brother

penny barber panty sniff test for ella novas brother

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber panty sniff test for ella novas brother" 00:12:49 | Panty Fetish, Imposed Fem, Taboo - 827,6 MB

Ella and I had a little mix up with our underwear laundry so the obvious solution is to call in her little brother, Sam, to separate the clean and dirty panties by making him sniff every single pair. He gets all shy and cute when we shove our undies in his face and ask if he can smell pussy or not. Ella and I have so much fun teasing him that we decide the most accurate sniff test would be if we stripped down and tried on each pair so he can smell the panties while we are wearing them. Poor boy probably thought it couldn't get any more embarrassing than his mom shoving his face into his sisters pantied ass but then I take all the clothes he is wearing to throw in the dirty laundry too.

We both burst out laughing as he tries to cover his throbbing little hard-on when it pops into view but we just knock his hands away so we can play with his cock a bit ourselves. I know it can be quite humiliating for a young man to be naked and erect in front of his mom and sister so I "let" Sammy put on a pair of Ella's dirty panties before we continue the fun. By the time we finish up Sammy has become very familiar with the smell of his sister's pussy and the sight of her butt from very close up. All the undies still have to go back in wash though because poor little Sammy ends up getting every single pair of panties quite sticky before we are done with him.

Panty Fetish, Imposed Fem, Handjobs, Ass, Taboo

AVC, 8897 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    duration 00:12:49

Download File - penny barber panty sniff test for ella novas brother

Private Member
    Images

penny barber outdoor blowjob from mom

penny barber outdoor blowjob from mom

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber outdoor blowjob from mom" 00:07:54 | Taboo, Outdoor Public Blowjobs, Cougar - 935 MB

Your dad wasn't able to come on our vacation, but I'm glad that you were able to change your plans and come with me. You're such a good son! We're rinsing off after a trip to the pool at the outdoor shower when I start to tease you, flashing my big, tanned breasts and giggling when you blush. You're just so cute! But if a glimpse of Mommy's tits is going to make you blush, I wonder what you would do if I took off my tiny little bikini entirely, got down on my knees, pulled your big, hard erection out of your swim shorts, and started sucking it. Admit it: you love my MILFy body and you're thrilled that your father isn't here so that you can enjoy everything he's missing

Outdoor Public Blowjobs, MILF, Cougar, Micro bikini, Taboo

AVC, 16420 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    duration 00:07:54

Download File - penny barber outdoor blowjob from mom

Private Member
    Images

penny barber office diaperboy

penny barber office diaperboy

penny barber - ManyVids "penny barber office diaperboy" 00:19:25 | Size - 2,8 GB

AVC, 20672 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    duration 00:19:25

Download File - penny barber office diaperboy

Private Member
    Images

penny barber obsessed with moms jean covered ass

penny barber obsessed with moms jean covered ass

Penny Barber - ManyVids "penny barber obsessed with moms jean covered ass" 00:09:48 | Ass Fetish, Taboo, Jeans Fetish - 927,8 MB

I am a little confused when I find a very old pair of skintight vintage jeans mixed in with the laundry. My ass always looked great in them but they have been stored in the attic for years. Now I find them in with the clean laundry and my son is very keen for me to try them on. So keen that he doesn't even give me a chance to undress myself and pulls my skirt down before I even know what is happening. I am a little embarrassed to have him see my butt in just a thong but try to just go along since he seems to really want to find out if the jeans still fit.

The jeans are tight but I can definitely still get them on and I have to admit my butt still does look great in these jeans. My son thinks they look so good we should take some pictures but for some reason he insists the photos would look better without a top in the way so he pulls my blouse over my head before I can react. When I started laundry today I certainly expect it would end with me topless, wiggling my hips, and posing with my denim covered ass popped out while my son takes photos of me. At least, I hope that is all he is doing back there.

Ass Fetish, Jeans Fetish, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo

AVC, 13105 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    AAC, 126 Kbps (VBR), 64 KHz, 2 channels
    duration 00:09:48

Download File - penny barber obsessed with moms jean covered ass

Page 3 of 16 << First 1234513 ... Last >>