Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: FemboyJoy Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1  

  1. #1
    Super Moderator roger33's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Sep 2018
    Posts
    34,420
    Images
    3,107,551
    Likes
    357,148
    Location
    Basileia ton Rhomaion 

    FemboyJoy Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    40 images


  2. #2
    Active Member
    Joined
    23 Jan 2025
    Posts
    44
    Images
    0
    Likes
    10

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1


  3. #3
    Private Member
    Joined
    27 Dec 2018
    Posts
    366
    Images
    215
    Likes
    495

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    Has done a shoot for extreme ladyboys as well under the name Pel, it is here but needs to be reupped

    She is still active in Bangkok, and works at Cindy's secrets on soi 11 - way in her 30ties now, but she still looks very very good, and her gape is incredible,

  4. #4
    Private Member
    Joined
    27 Dec 2018
    Posts
    366
    Images
    215
    Likes
    495

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    Has done a shoot for extreme ladyboys as well under the name Pel, it is here but needs to be reupped

    She is still active in Bangkok, and works at Cindy's secrets on soi 11 - way in her 30ties now, but she still looks very very good, and her gape is incredible.

    I do have some stuff from her, pics and vids, if somebody is interested, let me know

    And she did under the name sara some sets for ladyboylollipop (you can find them here and still alive)

    Version discovered that one, posts from uncle Roger
    Last edited by dobbaert; Yesterday at 11:37.

  5. Liked by 1 user: version365

  6. #5
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,725
    Images
    280,491
    Likes
    27,227
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    Quote Originally Posted by dobbaert View Post
    Has done a shoot for extreme ladyboys as well under the name Pel, it is here but needs to be reupped
    Do you have the whole set?

    I have a habit of deleting images that I don't personally like, from my downloaded sets. So, for the extremeladyboys set, I only have 99 photos instead of the original 103 images. 😅

    If someone have all 103 images, please re-up it here >> https://vipergirls.to/threads/5216396-Pe...ck-Swallows)

  7. #6
    Private Member
    Joined
    27 Dec 2018
    Posts
    366
    Images
    215
    Likes
    495

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    also only have 99 photos + the cover

  8. Liked by 1 user: version365

  9. #7
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,725
    Images
    280,491
    Likes
    27,227
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    Quote Originally Posted by dobbaert View Post
    also only have 99 photos + the cover
    strange!! I just counted the thumbnails on that thread.. Roger indeed posted only 99 pics + cover. I just assumed the image number from the start of his post "[Extremeladyboys] Pel - 20150210 #v# 103 images" 🤔

    btw, what resolution is your photos?

    Edit: Looking at the image numbers.. it looks like image no. 005, 015, 021 are missing. I suspect it might be because of imgbox fucking up uncle Roger's uploads; which I mentioned before here >> https://vipergirls.to/threads/5215613-Ca...ost254766826
    Last edited by version365; Yesterday at 12:42.

  10. #8
    Private Member
    Joined
    27 Dec 2018
    Posts
    366
    Images
    215
    Likes
    495

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    must be same as yours, downloaded it from the same post

  11. #9
    Private Member
    Joined
    27 Dec 2018
    Posts
    366
    Images
    215
    Likes
    495

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    The resolution I have is the same as above set 1339 x 2000 96dpix96dpi

    Sorry cannot do better here

  12. #10
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,725
    Images
    280,491
    Likes
    27,227
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    Quote Originally Posted by dobbaert View Post
    The resolution I have is the same as above set 1339 x 2000 96dpix96dpi

    Sorry cannot do better here
    mine's a bit lower.. send me your copy please. Or, you can re-upload it yourself if you like.

  13. #11
    Moderator TheGreatOne's Avatar
    Joined
    1 Nov 2014
    Posts
    624
    Images
    54,934
    Likes
    2,252
    Location
    TGO 

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    Quote Originally Posted by version365 View Post
    mine's a bit lower.. send me your copy please. Or, you can re-upload it yourself if you like.
    Yup same here that res with that watermark from their site. So OP got probably the best resolution for that content

    (boy did I wish to ripped that extremeladyboys back then when alive, is it somewhere still inside in a network or similar?!)

  14. #12
    Active Member
    Joined
    4 Mar 2020
    Posts
    10
    Images
    0
    Likes
    1

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    Gimme All You Got!!!
    Please
    I'll take everything you are willing to share.

    Many thanks

  15. #13
    ---/------/----- version365's Avatar
    Joined
    25 Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,725
    Images
    280,491
    Likes
    27,227
    Location
    Somewhere in the past.. 

    FemboyJoy Re: Nel - Teen Femboy Superstar 1

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyAchilles View Post
    Gimme All You Got!!!
    Please
    I'll take everything you are willing to share.

    Many thanks
    This is all I had of this girl >> https://transfer.it/t/7BGgsQ9HGJoS
    Please note that, the sets inside might be missing some images because I like to delete some images if I don't like. Also, they maybe lower resolution because I like to downscale images for personal storage.

Posting Permissions