Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: Section Specific Rules  

Images

Section Specific Rules

In deliberation with the staff, the rules for this section have now been updated. This is in addition to the forum's global rules, available here

When posting, please take note of the following:

- Posts must have all images available as clickable thumbs. A file-host link to the full set may be added as a supplement.

- A collection does not consist of a single set or one post with selected images. Full model collections or thematic content are welcome. Threads with single sets may be posted in our Adult Photo Sets section: https://vipergirls.to/forums/235-Adult-Photo-Sets or in our Uncategorized Material section: https://vipergirls.to/forums/149-Uncategorized-Material .

- Posts consisting of sample (preview) images or which do not have the entire gallery posted as clickable thumbnails and including a link to the full content are to be posted in our Adult Photo Link Drop section: https://vipergirls.to/forums/241-Adult-Photo-Link-Drop , not in Adult Photo Collections. Please read and respect the specific rules of those (sub) sections.

- It is encouraged to post image sets in the highest possible resolution. If for whatever reason this is not possible then this information may be included in the description to inform and aid collectors.

- If posting a collection of random or thematic content, then the poster is encouraged but not required to add details such as the name of the model and set concerned.

- Inclusion of video material is allowed as long as it is in context with and supplementary to the subject of the thread.
    Last edited by mike=)).; 29th February 2024 at 23:46. Reason: cleaned up dead links

Images

Re: Section Specific Rules

For the love of christ someone please reduce the number of threads members can post each day [ in 24hrs] !
    regular posters are feeling the pain !
    it has been brought to your attention long before.
    please Update the rules ! Add some limitation there are endless threads for just two or even only one post in one thread.
    i think i requested this about 6 months earlier.

Thanks AGain

3. Liked by 4 users: cansin, mike=))., Sandy Meyers, VTR

Images

As far as I can see, there are currently almost no threads with only a few posts in the first 10 pages. Usually they disappear very quickly to the bottom of the pile. So I think the issue has resolved itself.

Mike.
    If in doubt, 'better call Mike'
    Do not count your apples until they are hatched

5. Liked by 7 users: cansin, cdf99, neOnliGHts, Sandy Meyers, Twou, V, VTR

Images

threads that short, i tend to give some window for their expansion. then, i make them gone
    wedding this section has been all i can do band wise for some time

7. Liked by 7 users: cansin, cdf99, KML20009, mike=))., Sandy Meyers, VTR, zx11c3

Images

The Adult Photo Collections Specific Rules have been updated. Please read them and make sure you are aware of the modifications. You can post any questions in this thread.

Thank you.

9. Liked by 5 users: Bracken, cdf99, KML20009, Sandy Meyers, VTR

Images

I have a question, regarding my thread in this section, even after reading the specific sections rules. The model ( yes only 1), she has a ton of content, even if the content is rather small at points. In both photo and video size ( KB, MB ) And because you also allow videos in this section? ( I already have a video thread for her vids ) My question is how do I deal/manage posting her Photo CDs in this section? Or should I now make a 3rd thread for her in the Adult Photo Link Drop section for the CDs. Because my idea how to do it in this section ( or the Adult Photo Link Drop section ) if I did it? Was to post 2 pix from every set on the CD ( because there are around 10 to 16 sets of pix on each CD and there are 6 CDs in total ) plus I believe 4 or 5 also have short video clips on them as well. ( the CDs also came with Wall Papers and even screen savers, because those were big at the time this model's site was live ( 2001 - 2009 ) But I don't think they are now. I would just be posting the sets in zips to download. One post for each CD. Meaning all the sets would be in that one post. And since the total zip would include all the sets in what I call MEGA zips? It makes it both easier for me to upload all the sets and easier for those downloading them as well. As opposed to one set per zip, or me posting all the sets in images like the rest of my thread is. The largest zip size is just below 500MBs so.

This model put out a ton of site content in the 8+ years she was around. Because she did many different ideas at her own site, as well as worked at other sites she did content for as well. She has regular site set updates, along with regular site video updates. Then did what they called Fetish zips, that contained a shorter video then the regular site video. And the photo set that was with it, had less pix then the regular site update. Then as I am asking about now. Sold 9 CDs, 3 of which she did when under 18 & I lost in one manner or another. She also shot for MX Photos, LA Models, Purrfect girls. And Cinnamyn Magazine too. And a few sets with guest photographers. And even though her average pix sets and videos were small as in MB wise ( that was the normal size at the time ) I still have around 70 GIGs worth of her content, basically everything she did, plus mine and a buddy at the times custom shoots and videos. Which is why I would really appreciate to not have to post every set on all 6 CDs separately. lol. The model I speak of, is in my siggy!

11. Liked by 1 user: mike=)).

Images

Sorry for the late reply to your question, mysteryman.

If you intend to post zipfiles, one per CD, then indeed the Adult Photo Link Drop section would be the place to go. Please be sure to follow the section rules, so do post some samples of the images, maybe one or two per set. Including video clips in the zip-files should not be a problem, but make that clear in the post.

For obvious reasons the under 18 material she sold on CD is not allowed.

13. Liked by 1 user: VTR

Images

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mike=)). View Post
    Sorry for the late reply to your question, mysteryman.

If you intend to post zipfiles, one per CD, then indeed the Adult Photo Link Drop section would be the place to go. Please be sure to follow the section rules, so do post some samples of the images, maybe one or two per set. Including video clips in the zip-files should not be a problem, but make that clear in the post.

For obvious reasons the under 18 material she sold on CD is not allowed.

15. Liked by 2 users: mike=))., VTR

Images

I apologize for asking this here, but I'm unsure where else to ask. Is there a thread to place request images from a model or such?

17. Liked by 2 users: mike=))., VTR

Images

Sorry for the delay shinxanta.
    Yes, please check here: https://vipergirls.to/forums/5-Requests

Have fun!

19. Liked by 1 user: VTR

Images

Please limit the bots to only so many threads in a period of time? It is getting ridiculous!
    I am not against bots, but this section needs some new rules to keep it fun. I think we all need to have a discussion about it.
    I propose we talk about new section rules!

Condensed all thought to one post.
    Last edited by Master_Yoda; 21st November 2022 at 00:45.
    I like my potatoes fried crispy!

Elite Member
    Images

I somewhat agree. There really needs to be more up to date rules. The "bots" have changed the meaning of posting in my opinion. Maybe making a few bots free boards would help.

Elite Prospect
    Images

A few years ago when I first registered, I've had the impression that this was a strict, well organized forum; but with time I started to realize that the rules are pretty loose and don't apply always and for everyone, which is kinda frustrating.
    Last edited by Obsessy; 11th February 2023 at 11:03.

23. Liked by 1 user: VTR

Images

The rules are updated whenever the staff deem necessary. Almost always the staff will discuss issues like bots until some kind of consensus has been reached. If any rule appears to have been breached, then report it and we shall review the issue and take any action required.

@Obsessy: the rules are strict, but we do not have the time or energy to check every single post. Therefore we rely on reports from members like yourself to insure this is well organized and fair forum. Please report the posts which frustrate you most including the breach of rules and the staff will review them and take action.

Thank you.

25. Liked by 7 users: cansin, cdf99, DirtyAngel, Master_Yoda, roger33, VTR, zx11c3

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jumala View Post
    - A collection does not consist of a single or several posts. Full model collections or thematic content are welcome. Threads such as: https://vipergirls.to/threads/470332...ram-Collection or similar may be posted in our Photo Sets section or as Uncategorized.
    - If posting a collection of random or thematic content, then the poster is encouraged but not required to add details such as the name of the model and set concerned, for example: https://vipergirls.to/threads/470695...ums-Collection .
    The links to example collections should probably be fixed, both are currently pointed at single post/single set threads of dead images. Looks like compressed link text got copied instead of the actual link locations:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumala View Post
    A collection does not consist of a single or several posts.
    Just to be a dick, gotta point out that the opposite is actually true: a collection always consists of several posts. Several posts doesn't always make a collection, but a collection always consists of several posts
    Last edited by twat; 17th September 2023 at 10:13.
    AJ Applegate | Aria Alexander | Darcie Belle | Dionisia | Georgia Jones | Hannah Hays | Kagney Linn Karter | Kate England | Kenzie Madison | Kylie Page
    Lanna Carter | Laya Rae | Lily Blossom | Lucy Briggs | Morticia | Shelby Good | Tara Ashley | Veronica Weston | Willa Prescott | Zarena Summers

( VG Studio Prefix Table ) (•)(•) ( Nubiles Collection )

If you notice any errors or broken images in my posts, please let me know and I'll fix them.

YOUR MOM'S GOT A TWATâ„¢

27. Liked by 1 user: VTR

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>