Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Adara has been pestering me to join her at the gym, but I have no interest in spending all that money to exercise. I manage to convince her that she can get plenty of exercise at home, for free, and receive a far better workout than she ever could at the gym. We make a bet: if she feels like my workout regime isn't good enough to make her work up a sweat, then I'll join the gym with her. Before she knows it, Adara is bound in a tight shrimp tie, a ball gag jammed in her mouth, and she rolls and wriggles on the bet as she tries to get loose. She's working up a sweat for sure, but not enough for my liking. That all changes when I tear open her workout clothes! Now, with her breasts exposed and her pussy on display for all to see, her struggles really begin! Her bondage prevents her from straightening out or closing her legs, and she keeps trying to tell me how inappropriate this is, but if she thinks this is inappropriate, she's really going to hate my other plans for her! After a prolonged struggle, she finds herself wrapped tightly to the bedpost, her nipples crushed between a mean pair of clamps! Now completely nude beneath the plastic and tape anchoring her in place, I settle back to watch her muscles flex and contract as she tries to break free. The grunts emanating through her packed and taped mouth demonstrate clearly how hard she's fighting for freedom. Lookds like she got her workout after all!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9894kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB