Thread: Cathy's Error  

Images

Cathy's Error

My story started last July just after I’d finished my finals at the local College of Education. It was planned to be one of my life’s fine times as I’d completed a good set of exams and was wallowing in the notion that I had nothing to do for the whole of what was becoming a beautiful, balmy summer before starting my first teaching assignment that September in a village in the English countryside where I lived with my parents in our generous and rambling family home.
    For the first time in memory, I had nothing to do but catch up on my reading on a sun lounger in the garden, listen to music, work on my tan and trim my slim, athletic 22 year old body at the local gym. In general, I was going to pamper myself from my shoulder-length brunette hair all the way down to my red, manicured toe-nails and all stations in between. Yes, I was determined to make this summer a blissful one where I enjoyed my own company because, after a couple of unfortunate relationships, I had resolved to shun any interest from the opposite sex -of which there always seemed to be plenty. Until further notice and to give my plan the best chance of success, I had also decided to take care of my more intimate physical needs myself and had taken the plunge to buy toys for the first time in my life and these, I found, had worked surprisingly well. Brilliantly, in fact.

On that stunning morning my mother had popped her head around the door where she found me having a leisurely lie in and reading. She was going out to join a friend for coffee and asked if I wouldn't mind looking out for the assessor from the insurance company at around eleven o'clock as he was coming to see some water damage to a carpet caused by a leaking pipe. This being nine fifteen, I waited impatiently for a few minutes until I heard the click and clunk of front door closing and jumped eagerly out of bed in my T-shirt and sleep shorts.

Impatience played a role because I'd been waiting for days to indulge the latest toy I had acquired and I didn't often get the opportunity living with my parents, what with the risk of being caught and not being able to make any of the tell-tale squeals these things usually got out of me but this was the perfect opportunity: an empty house and, I calculated, a good hour and three quarters before the assessor called around. I went eagerly to my wardrobe, my heart rate rising in anticipation and plunged a knowing hand into the neat pile of sweaters I had cunningly chosen as a hiding place. I purposefully pulled out my butt-plug, the new toy I'd purchased on-line and the small jar of Vaseline and tossed them onto the bed.

Speedily pulling my T-shirt over my head and peeling down my shorts, I was already tingling in horny expectation as the gentle breeze flowed in through the open window and kissed my naked skin into goose bumps. Glancing in the mirror and impressed with my current figure and form, I promised myself a blissful, uninterrupted, protracted session of self-teasing during which I fully intended to take myself right to the brink several times before permitting myself a final, massive, noisy and messy release.

“I’m going to make you beg, bitch,” I admonished myself in playful anticipation as I took the butt-plug, dipped the tip into the Vaseline and lubricated its entire surface with eager fingers. It had been one of my first on-line purchases with the slight drawback that it had been difficult to judge the size from the screen photograph. In reality, it was too large for my bottom even though, when I’d used it previously, it made me feel extremely open which was very sexy. Anyway, I made a mental note that perhaps I should buy something a little smaller before setting about inserting it.

To do so, I got up onto all fours on the bed and, kneeling, I parted my thighs wide, reached back and gently worked the taper up and into my bum. I bit my lip and my eyes watered slightly as I remembered from the last time just how big and uncomfortable it was to start with, but having persevered for what seemed like ages, eventually I'd managed to work the whole thing in, right up to the hilt so that just the base protruded and nestled at the bottom of bum. I wriggled just a little delicately as, all at once, it made me feel very vulnerable and devilishly naughty and gave myself a congratulatory pat on the bottom.
    “Oooh, well done, girly!” I cooed and sighed deeply, ready for stage two.

The big plug pushed right in, I next flipped gingerly over onto my back, and spread my toned, slender thighs as wide as was comfortable. Feeling how moist I had become, I dipped my fingertips into the Vaseline before teasing and probing myself, in and out, up and down and all around. As I wanted to last as long as possible, I only occasionally allowed myself to touch, tickle or strum my soon-throbbing clitty as my juices worked up and my heart began to pound. I was getting very, very wet and, safe in my solitude, my gentle coos and little squeals were soon becoming replaced by uninhibited moans.
    It took considerable will power, but I managed to stop myself and, biting my lip, grabbed urgently for my brand new, out-of-the-box, “wiggly wabbit”.

I'd fantasised wildly about how it would feel to have, simultaneously, the plug up my bottom, the wabbit's big, knobbly shaft shoved deep into my pussy while the wabbit's clitty-stimulator buzzed around on my aching bud. Anyway, now was the chance to satisfy my curiosity and, gagging for it by now, I pretty much guzzled the wabbit’s shaft into my eager, dripping snatch and somewhat shakily adjusted the stimulator control.
    I certainly wasn't disappointed: I fairly yelped with delight at the sensations coursing through me. The butt-plug felt like it was splitting me in two, and when the vibrator hit sync with my throbbing clitty, my lithe body started convulsing uncontrollably. I tossed my head back, my usually groomed hair by now a completely dishevelled mess and perspiration pouring from my body as I pinched and squeezed my nipples as hard as I dared while riding and thrusting my manicured, landing strip of a minge as high into the air as my hips would allow, the butt-plug reminding me of its presence and forcing me to stay wide open whenever I clenched my bum cheeks.
    I brought myself twice to the edge, both times somehow managing to deny myself full orgasm. But the third time, I simply could not resist: the unprecedented force of my climax made me so dizzy that I thought I was going to pass out as I juddered to a seemingly interminable orgasm, by now bucking so hard that I thought I might injure myself. Thrashing around helplessly, I moaned and screamed my way throughout what was, without doubt, the best sex of any form I’d had in my life.

Utterly exhausted after the screams of my intense orgasm had filled the room, I lay back with an enormous sigh of satisfaction as I recovered, my sore, erect-nippled breasts heaving as my pulse rate began to subside through the peace that had descended upon my satisfied, naked body. After a couple of minutes, I felt sure I heard a click...

"Ahem."

A click and a cough? Opening my eyes, which had been shut tight throughout to heighten my fantasy, I saw to my horror that there was a tall, young man standing in the corner of the room.

"Wh...What?"

"What am I doing here?" He offered. I nodded, panic-stricken, recovering quickly and grabbing at the damned duvet which had evidently caught on something and didn't seem to want to partake in my efforts to cover myself up.

"Your mum let me in as she went out -I'm from Bristol insurance. Er, a bit late to cover up, isn't it, miss?" He added as he motioned towards me tugging desperately trying to hide my nakedness.

"But you weren't due until..."

"...eleven o'clock? Had a cancellation. Lucky, really. Or should I say, 'really lucky'," he grinned.
    He was very tall and, I guessed, only about two or three years older than I was. Head spinning and confused, I began to recognise him as Micky Fisher, older brother of Terry who had been one of my pupils in the fifth form at the local school where I'd been doing some experiential teacher training. I'd seen him lounging around the village with a group of local lads who invariably tried to embarrass me with their graphic comments whenever I happened to walk past.

"You're Mickey. H-how long have..."

"Hmm. Your mickey, I'd say miss," he quipped, clearly enjoying his impromptu survey of the area south of my carefully-trimmed pubes as I finally succeeded in drawing up the duvet. "How long have I been watching you? All the time, Darlin'. Started looking at you through the door since you got out of bed and stripped off your shorts and T-shirt. Dear, oh dear: you really should be more careful -should at least have closed the door, I'd have thought, or maybe you’re one of those people who likes to risk being caught? Anyway, couldn't believe my luck –you have been caught: the entire show, from start to finish, is on this little baby and what a show it is!"

"...you f-filmed me?" my stammering and spluttering continued.

"Yep, afraid so, Darlin' -all in glorious high definition on the company camcorder complete with anti-shake and zoom. Wanna see?" He mocked as he hit a button and held the viewfinder towards me.

I could see my image on the pop-up screen and could hear my voice over the playback. Blushing from head to toe, I whipped out the wabbit and dived off the bed all in one movement. I tried to run furiously across the room at him but pulled up short, thwarted in my quest to grab the camera, as the damned butt-plug made it impossible for me to move quickly. By the time I reached for the camera, tall for a girl though I am, Mickey Fisher was far taller and I was no match for him as he kept me at arm's length by placing his hand on my forehead whilst at the same time holding the camera tantalisingly out of my reach of my flailing arms.

"Now, now," he said, he said grinning at me. "Not very nice language for a lady, is it?" He remarked as some of my ecstasy-related swearing poured out of the speaker. "Choice, that is, Darlin'."

"Give me that”, I yelled, unconvincingly.

"Calm down, Miss, I wouldn't think you'd want to attract attention under the circumstances."

I stopped in my tracks. He was right. There I was, naked in front of him, with no realistic chance of reaching the camera with a huge butt-plug up my bum. Imagine if someone had heard and had come in to investigate the argument, I thought. So I withdrew, defeated and with a sense of resignation that he had me firmly on the back foot.

"That's better," he said.

"Please give me the that." I tried a different approach, trying to appeal to any sense of chivalry he may have.

"All in good time, Miss. I'll have to think about it."

"What do you mean?" I asked, suspiciously.

"Well. I mean a drop-dead gorgeous babe like you caught on film and clearly enjoying doing what you've just been doing could be worth a fortune in the right hands: you know, to you, maybe the internet, perhaps my little brother and his friends at the school and definitely my mates at the pub who would love to watch this, as just a few examples..."

"...you wouldn't dare!"

"Wouldn't I? I don't know. As I said, I'll have to think about it."

"I beg you, please..."

"Well, begging's a very good start... how about you do exactly what I tell you to do for starters? Now that we know what a naughty girl you really are. Who’d have thought, eh –the unattainable Cathy Mathews? All those comments my mates and I made to you. And all along you’re quite the slut..."

"...no, I’m not. It was meant to be private...no-one was meant to see..."

"... yeah, right, whatever. Come on, now -do as you're told or the film gets released. What do you say?"

My heart sank. I had absolutely no choice in this blackmail.
    “Very well, then,” I heard myself surrender.
    “Louder, Miss. Didn’t hear you.”
    “YES,” I amplified.

"Now drop that duvet.” Reluctantly, I allowed it to drop to the floor, having been grasping it to my chin to cover my breasts and nether regions.
    “Very fucking nice, Darlin’,” he enthused, eyeing me slowly from to bottom as I gazed back making my indignation obvious.
    “There, satisfied?” I said.
    “Not even close, Miss,” he replied. I hadn’t expected this. “Now stand over there with your hands on your head and your legs apart."

Fearing the worst, I backed across the room, full-frontally naked at the mercy of this scruff. I had no control of the situation and simply had to do as I was bade and glared at him as I placed my hands onto my hair and positioned my feet about a metre apart. My tormentor, ignoring my glare, was apparently impressed.

"Yep, very, very nice, Darlin. Well, aren't you a bit uncomfortable with that huge butt-plug rammed up your tight, pretty little arse? Took you ages to get it right up, didn’t it? Loved watching that bit –made my eyes water too. Turn your back towards me, reach back and pull it out... nice and slowly."

I turned, gripped the base, eased it out and held it in my hand to one side.

“Now part your cheeks. I want to see you gaping.”
    He’d seen everything, I tried to rationalise, so, again, I did as I was told. Perhaps if I did, he’d let me go and erase the movie.
    "Wow! That’s quite a gap you’ve given yourself, you dirty bitch.”
    Facing away and having to take these crude insults from this savage with an uninterrupted view of my open derriere, I just had to grit my teeth and hope this torment would be over soon.
    “Now, face me and let me see you lick that butt plug clean."

"Oh! No..." I protested as I couldn’t help but notice his large erection bulging against his jeans as I turned around.

" ‘Oh! No’, Darlin'? Are you quite sure you don't want to? Just keep thinking about this little movie," he challenged as he waved the camera which may as well have been a gun to my head.

Humiliated and with no choice, I tentatively started to run my tongue over the butt plug.

"That's better. Keep going."

He was rubbing himself through his jeans and I could see his eyes drinking in the view of my breasts, with nipples still very much erect, my legs, my pussy, everything, in fact, as I licked the plug clean.
    I continued until he told me to stop.

"Okay, now turn away from me again."

“But you’ve just seen my bum,” I tried to reason.

"Shut up, Bitch and don’t question me. Can’t get too much of a good thing. Me and my mates always remark what a gorgeous arse you've got. Heh! Heh! -If only they could see you now, eh, love?" I blushed even more furiously. "Now reach for the sky, arch your back and get up on your toes so I can get a really good look."

He was treating me like a piece of meat.

"That's it, now open your legs and really stick your arse out. Come on, try harder."
    I did.
    "Gorgeous," he enthused, insisting that I didn't look back.

"Er... you're not filming this are you?" I ventured.

"What? Me, miss? Oh, no, miss," he sneered. He sounded closer. And I realised just how close when I felt and heard a resounding slap across my bottom which made me yelp and jump from a combination of shock and the sudden sting. I spun round, rubbing my smarting bottom.

"How dare you!"

"No, miss. How dare you turn around without being instructed to."

I turned my eyes downwards, beaten again, and couldn’t help noticing how big the bulge in his pants had become.

"On your knees."

"Oh, please, no..."

"Listen, you just don't get it do you?" he said. "If you don't do as I say, I will publish high, wide and handsome. So for once and for all, do exactly as I tell you."

I nodded meekly and dropped to my knees. He took a step towards me, stopping with his bulge right in front of my face.

"Now unzip me."

Knowing what was probably coming, I reluctantly gripped the brass zipper on his jeans and drew it down.

"And the button." I wrestled and released it.

"Now pull down my jeans and pants."

I edged them side-to side down his slim hips and, inevitably, his erect penis sprang into my face like a rubber cosh.

"Hold my shaft and kiss the end,” he instructed.

I looked plaintively up at him, hoping for a reprieve as my eyes met with his sneering, steely gaze but none came. Mortified, I took the base in my right hand and kissed.

"Lick it slowly, the whole length from my balls to the tip."

Horrified, I licked, as he wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled my head into him.

"Now take it in your mouth," courtesy of the attention from my tongue, his tone had changed into more of a loud whisper.

I parted my lips and placed my mouth over his shaft, suppressing a gag reflex as he pulled me onto him further than I intended.

"Come on. Blow me, you horny bitch." He was gasping now and his penis was twitching. I had the idea that if I worked fast, the quicker my ordeal would be over, so I expertly gave him what he was asking for.

After a couple of minutes of me sucking and licking and him gripping my head and thrusting into my mouth, stopping only when I choked or coughed, he suddenly pulled out.

"Now, wank me off over your tits." He was bright red and obviously highly aroused so I didn't argue. Relieved though I was to have his smelly erect penis out of my mouth and off my tongue, I didn't much relish the prospect of him depositing his sperm over my perky 35Bs. Anyway, I thought, best to just get it over with as I made a fist of my right hand, gripped his shaft and masturbated him as hard and as fast as I could whilst looking up at his contorted face to try and judge the exact moment he was going to shoot his load over me.

Within moments, he clenched his tight buttocks.

"OOARGH!" He made a deep, rasping, carnal groan and before I knew what was happening, my breasts were covered in his thick, gooey cream which was dripping off and trickling all the way down my stomach to the well of my body. He grabbed his shaft from me and slapped and painted the end around my face.

"Euuch!" I cried, standing up at last but he pressed back down on my shoulder.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"Well, you've finished, haven't you?" I replied, angrily.

"Maybe I have, but you haven't,” he said pointing down at his dripping shlong.
    “What do you mean?” I said frustrated that there was more of this hell to come.
    “ Lick me clean."
    “You bastard.”

Resigned to my fate, I started to clean-up the salty mess with my tongue.

"Every last drop, like a good girl," he sneered down at me as I worked quickly to get it over with.

Finally deciding he was finished, he pulled up his pants.

"I'll be off now," he said. "Give me your number and I'll be in touch."

"But the video!"

"We can negotiate that the next time, Darlin'."

"Next time? But you promised..."

"...no, I didn't, what’s on here has got to be worth more than a blow-job and, besides, this is way too much fun. What's your number?"

"But..."

"...your number!"

"07889 543211," I murmured.

"Thanks, I'll be in touch, er... best you clean up, Darlin!” And with that, he laughed and walked out, leaving me naked and dishevelled while his sticky sperm dribbled from the edges of my mouth down onto my chin with my face and breasts painted liberally with his disgusting goo of which there seemed to be gallons.
    I heard the front door close again as he left and headed for a hot shower where I went into a blind panic wondering what would happen next.

2. Liked by 4 users: Beszerwiser, birita1965, Donnhw, Leacher

Images

Re: Cathy's Error

Great!

I also observe misappropriate/oversized objects in my world, but I don't stumble on them deliberately. I have a camcorder, but I cannot imagine that using it I will spy/intimidate someone. Therefore the story is a fantasy of your misfortune (assuming by the fable's semblance, that you don't dream to be a pornstar?)--and contrary, you are happy/pleased in your real life.

So, excluding so-called schadenfreude:
    The story could be even better, comprising a hidden joke/jest. Or I cannot perceive one, because I belong to the world different than the (New) England?

Anyway, thanks for this creative surge of hope--that springs eternal for all unlucky/scruffy guys.

Images

Nice Work......

Images

Stories:-

A Boy In Babeland - Cheerleader - A Back Rub For Julia - All About Simon - Big Girls Don't Cry - After School Job - Anjali’s Evening Out - House Party with my wife - My wife Bela - Yashodhara's Descent - Good Wife - Cooling Off - Beautiful Housewife Banged - A Remarkable Phase of My Life - A Different Party - A Hero's Welcome - KAMINA (In Hindi) - The Private Party - My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend - Madhu's Job - Doctoring Brother - Oh….Ashley (Running)