Thread: EveAngelOfficial Eve Angel & Angel Rivas - Set #9415ea - 2000px - 120X (29-03-2013)  

Images

Cool EveAngelOfficial EveAngelOfficial - Eve Angel & Angel Rivas - Set #9415ea - 2000px - 120X (29-03-2013)

EveAngelOfficial - Eve Angel & Angel Rivas - Set #9415ea - 2000px - 120X

Models: Eve Angel & Angel Rivas
    Set: #9415ea
    Pictures: 120 hi-res pictures, 1 cover + 4 logos
    Resolution: 38 pics 1328x2000 & 82 pics 2000x1328
    Release Date: Friday March 29, 2013

A Strap-On Sensation!

I had been fantasizing about fucking a woman, I mean really fucking, with a strap-on and I knew my hot Russian girlfriend Angel Rivas would be the ultimate choice to make my fantasies come true. So when she comes over, I first show her the vibrating dildo to get her into the mood. I test the toy phallus out on her while she sits back on the couch, spreading her legs while still in her jean skirt. Once Angels gets horny, there’s no stopping her, and she peels me out of my jeans so she can eat my pretty trimmed pussy. And when we both get naked, it’s time to bring out the strap-on. She’s obviously happily surprised to see the device and sucks away on it wildly, getting it nice and slick, and then once I strap it on, she sits on top of me and starts riding me like a rough and tough cowgirl. She turns around so I can the view of her bouncing away from behind, and then she bends over the couch so I bring you in close to see me pump her in the ass doggy. With some sexy ATM action, Angel tastes her juices on my temporary penis and gets it wet for more anal insertions, which I give to her from above in piledriver. With her legs straight up in the air, she starts masturbating until she has a rocking orgasm. And you don’t want to miss the finale where I pull on her ass cheeks so you can see just how wide I gaped her!

This picture set can also be downloaded @ rapidgator.

-.Rar Archive
    - 36,9 MB

Password is alonsospeed

https://rapidgator.net/file/556c12d45...AR933.rar.html

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!