Thread: CherryJul 2012-11-17 - Cherry Jul & Mick Blue & George - 7679 - 170 pix - 2000 px  

Elite Member
    Images

CherryJul CherryJul - 2012-11-17 - Cherry Jul & Mick Blue & George - 7679 - 170 pix - 2000 px

CJ - 2012-11-17 - Cherry Jul & Mick Blue & George - 7679 - 170 pix - 2000 px - 48.57 MB

Cherry Gets Her Fill!
    Well, as you have witnessed, I like a good double cocking and George and Mick Blue were happy to give me one (another one that is). Well, let's just say I got plenty of good DP action along with PTM, ATM and all the other sex stuff I like so much! ;-) I've been with George more than once and he always does me up right but today we were joined by Mick Blue and from what I've heard from the other girls that's a treat all its own. When I first walked in I couldn't help but to look across the room straight into Mick Blue's eyes. He had the look of a hungry dog which made my pussy tingle deep inside. I was already excited even before I walked in the room but as soon as I saw the way he looked at me I knew that this was going to be one of those fucks that I would remember for a long time. I got on the bed and started touching myself all over as they sat and watched me from afar. It didn't take them long at all to come over and join me, as they started touching and kissing me all over. Mick reached down and began rubbing my pussy and I could feel myself getting wet. I eagerly wrapped my lips around Mick's big hard cock and started sucking him off, sliding his cock in and out of my horny mouth just as nasty as I knew how. I turned around and started sucking George's cock and Mick started fucking my pussy from behind, sliding his cock in and out with long deep strokes. They went back and forth fucking my pussy and ass and I sucked their cocks in between and then I laid down and George fucked my pussy hard and fast as I sucked Mick's cock off. Mick shot his cum all over my face and in my mouth followed by George who shot his load all over my pussy. I slid Mick's cock in my mouth just to get every drop he had and then I fingered George's cum and gave it a taste for the perfect combo shake.

Also available to download it here:

https://rapidgator.net/file/57421461/..._7679.zip.html

CJ - 2012-11-17 - 7679.zip - 48.6 MB

Banned
    Images

CherryJul Re: CherryJul - 2012-11-17 - Cherry Jul & Mick Blue & George - 7679 - 170 pix - 2000 px

thx for HD version !