Page 667 of 2091 << First ... 16756761765766566666766866967771776711671667 ... Last >>
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 31356

Thread: Female Domination, Humiliation, Slave and Strapon  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Now Don't You Look Tasty

File: Now Don't You Look Tasty

Duration: 00:04:58
    Filesize: 88 MB
    File type: MP4
    Resolution: 1280x720

It doesn't matter what Katrina is doing or what she is wearing, she always looks tasty. Tasty enough that Austin can't resist her, and will use her like the good kitty she is.

Download:
    NowDontYouLookTasty_z1.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Camera Shy 2 Part 2

File: Camera Shy 2 Part 2

Duration: 00:08:41
    Filesize: 171 MB
    File type: WMV
    Resolution: 960x540

PART 2: After a very strange day at college where Ben couldn't concentrate and kept drifting off into sexual fantasies, he's glad to get home and rest. But Anna hasn't finished with him yet. She demands even more of him and this time he won't be in the safe environment of his bedroom.

Download:
    camerashy-ii-2.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

I Even Like The Color

File: I Even Like The Color

Duration: 00:06:13
    Filesize: 125 MB

This slave loves Marie's stockings. How they look wrapped around her legs and feet, how they smell after they have absorbed her natural feminine scent. He's crazy for them which is why he jumps at the chance to adore them when Marie permits it. First she lets him adore her black stockings, then she puts on some cute white ones with a little bow at the top. He touches them, kisses then and deeply inhales them as Marie grants him permission to worship.

Download:
    IEvenLikeTheColor_z3.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Office Domination Day 2

File: Office Domination Day 2

Duration: 00:16:0
    Filesize: 375 MB
    File type: AVI
    Resolution: 1280x760

The new office slave is cleaning like ordered naked except the rubber mask when the arrogant chef secretary came in and orders him to worship her shoes immediately.She decides he has to be shaved all over and let him light her a cigarette. Through her glasses she watches him doing a good cleaning job.next he has to remove her high heel shoes and sniff at her nylon feet.Then he has to give her a proper foot massage while she is talking to a friend.

Category: Office Domination, Shoe & Boot Worship, Latex, Human Ashtray, Slut Training, Arrogant Woman, Shoe & Boot Worship

Download:
    OfficeDominationDay2_z1.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Between Powerful Thighs

File: Between Powerful Thighs

Duration: 00:05:25
    Filesize: 157 MB

Category: Scissorhold, Pussy Eating, Female Domination, Wrestling, Superheroines, Legs

Locked between my powerful thighs, he has no hope of survival...

Download:
    Between_powerful_thighs.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Gape For Us, Faggot!

File: Gape For Us, Faggot!

Duration: 00:31:17
    Filesize: 708 MB
    File type: AVI

One mistress in black rubber uniform is just busy stretching the fuck fag when the second arrives.After some degrading and mean comments she heats up the situation with Amsterdam liquid aroma and offering a double assfuck for extra payment. The horny slut agrees and gets the f..t fuck of her life. Both ladies have much sadistic fun with testing different methods to bring out a extreme gaping.The hole becomes bigger and bigger in this squishing rubber glove fuck session.

Category: Slut Training, Latex, Female Domination, Arrogant Woman, Sissy Sluts, Anal

Download:
    GapeForUsFaggot.part1.rar.html
    GapeForUsFaggot.part2.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Zealous Obsession Trance

File: Zealous Obsession Trance

Duration: 00:18:44
    Filesize: 422 MB
    Resolution: 852x488

Come over here pet, and settle down. Find a nice spot to relax and listen to me. Nothing else matters, so just relax. Isn't my voice wonderful? Doesn't it feel great just to give in and let go? Just breathe for me, going down deeper and deeper, until you are spiraling into my control. Now listen to my voice as I explain how your mind will respond to me. Listen as I press into the deeper places, inserting my commands and threading my suggestions so deeply that you don't even know I'm there. You are mine, you have always been mine. Your thoughts are of me each and every day, unbidden and unscripted. You will form a deeper connection with me than ever before.. just breathe... just breathe and listen...

Categories: Mesmerize

Download:
    ZealousObsessionTrance.part2.rar.html
    ZealousObsessionTrance.part1.rar.html

8. Liked by 1 user: Zarathos

Elite Prospect
    Images

Autumnal Sleepover!

File: Autumnal Sleepover!

Duration: 00:16:57
    Filesize: 646 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Lady Annabelle has a pleasant surprise for george when she invites him back to her Manor for a sleep-over! But of course, things are not always what they seem, and george had quite a shock when I took him for an evening stroll around my grounds. Little did he realise just what that meant, until I told him to take a look at my new little hidyhole!

My gardens is surrounded by mature Horse Chestnut, Maple, Elm, Copper Beech, Sycamore and Pine trees. The fallen rustic leaves during autumn provides a beautiful covering for george while he slips into my leather body bag for the night. Of course, I do love to take care of my visitors, especially when they stay as my guest, so I did make sure his ears stayed warm by keeping them snug inside a leather hood.

Now, while george stayed cosy outside, I spent the night with hobson in my dungeon, and what a night, teasing and tormenting him, and don't worry, I will provide more details of what happened with hobson very soon. Let's just say, he also went through a most intense night! By the morning, I couldn't wait to greet george for his feeding time, before finally releasing him from protracted bondage!

Download:
    AutumnalSleepover.part1.rar.html
    AutumnalSleepover.part2.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Dahila Rain

File: Dahila Rain & Harlow StrapOn Fucking

Duration: 00:06:21
    Filesize: 296 MB

Tags: Strap-on, strapon, Dahila Rain, Harlow

Download:
    cd_s1055_dahliaharlow_pegging.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Madame Nikki Watches Her Bi Guys

File: Madame Nikki Watches Her Bi Guys

Duration: 00:05:11
    Filesize: 243 MB

Madame Nikki is loving this guy on guy action she is orchestrating. She is rubbing her shaved pussy while watching one of the pathetic boys get the other one hard by stroking his cock. When he gets the small penis of his friend as hard as it's going to get, he is forced down with his man-pussy spread wide to get his man pussy fucked by his friend.

Tags: Bi BlowJob, Madame Nikki

Download:
    sh_s1063_3-4_madamenikki_bb_z3.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Sweet Cuckie Time

File: Sweet Cuckie Time

Duration: 00:14:57
    Filesize: 437 MB

Category: Cuckolding, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Hot Wives, Cum Eating Instruction, Sensual Domination

Gentle, kind & loving cuckolding...without humiliation or cruelty. You just love to see your sexy wife with a big cock...& you love your wife's feet. You're a voyeur & you love your wife, you want her to be happy. She thinks you're so cute kneeling there, getting turned on watching her stroke that big cock....she lovingly teases you & keeps you involved & included. She is seductively Dominant & tells you that you have to wait to cum until after he ejaculates...then, while licking his cum off of that petite foot that you adore you'll be given permission to have your release. Oh, what naughty fun you two have together! xoxoxo

Download:
    sweet_cuckie_time.part2.rar.html
    sweet_cuckie_time.part1.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Tropical Milking

File: Tropical Milking

Duration: 00:07:23
    Filesize: 215 MB

Category: Handjobs, Blow Jobs, Bikini, Cougar, Cumshots, Milf

This is simply a sexy & fun hand job vid!

Download:
    tropical_milking_z3.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

The Equestrian Office BITCH!

File: The Equestrian Office BITCH!

Duration: 00:06:46
    Filesize: 258 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080

The randy old vicar thought he could pose as a new office boy coming for an interview!

The lengths he goes to just to get into my good books, but of course, I didn't want to deprive him of an opportunity. I went along with his game and put him to the test. Well, it's vital, from my point of view, to test his credentials, and there's nothing quite like giving a gentleman the opportunity to demonstrate his skills. The vicar who wished to be named anthony, arrived suited and booted, and there's no place better than starting right at the bottom. On the floor in front of my mahogany desk, with his wrists shackled behind his back. Now anthony, I want you to demonstrate how skillful your tongue is!

Teasing him with my cream colour jodhpurs, stiletto boots, and my deep cleavage, the poor old sod didn't know where to look. "Steady on old boy, you'll do yourself a real mischief. Just close your eyes and think of England". That didn't help!

It just goes to show, age really doesn't matter, if you've got an open mind, or in his case, utterly filthy, and one's little cock is up for a good dribble, then one will continue to enjoy the decadent fruits of tease, torment and erotica! My dear old vicar's journey did not end there, I insisted I take him down to my dungeon! Oh WOW and what a surprise he had! A truly fun filled session!

Download:
    TheEquestrianOfficeBITCH_z2.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Stop

File: Stop & Go Ass Game

Duration: 00:09:30
    Filesize: 212 MB
    Resolution: 852x488

You love these jerk off games so much! This one's one of your favorites.. Jerking to my ass. It's stop and go, red light/green light, making you stroke and halt on command as you drool over my beautiful ass. In this tight dress and tiny thong, you'll be crying before long. As the visual challenge increases, so does the speed and intensity of the stroking. Keep up the pace and don't you dare come early or you'll miss the best part. Get your cock nice and hard before you press play!

Categories: Masturbation Games

Download:
    StopGoAssGame_z3.rar.html

16. Liked by 1 user: Zarathos

Elite Prospect
    Images

Reformed Pervert?

File: Reformed Pervert?

Duration: 00:06:11
    Filesize: 104 MB

You've been in rehabilitation for sex addiction and it's time for your parole interview. I will be assessing you to see if you are ready to enter regular society again. (NOTE: This vid is a mind-fuck vid where nearly subliminal images will slowly breakdown your willpower. Seeing me as a strict, professional, conservative, powerful woman who holds your future in my hands...but also as an incredibly lustful, nude sex vixen will do your head in.)

Categories: Interrogation, Interviews, Female Domination, Nudity/naked, Powerful Woman, Erotic Magic

Download:
    reformed_pervert_z3.rar.html