Page 5 of 282 << First ... 345671555105 ... Last >>

Thread: Nudity and naturism (amateur videos)  

Banned
    Images

Cristiana and Rozalia Part 2 of 2 Movieclip

Cristiana and Rozalia - Part 2 of 2 - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: Cristiana was the one that spotted me while I was looking at my work during my water break. She asked me if I can help her take a picture with her best friend. You know what was in my mind and what happened next. I offered them a free professional photoshoot and they couldn't be happier to get it right away. Aren't they sweet together? They are, because they were the happiest to hear that they can even take our challenge and remember all the time the crazy things they did together at the seaside.
    MODEL: Cristiana
    GENRE: Romania, Sets by Mira

INFO:
    ======
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 188 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Cristiana and Rozalia Part 2 of 2 Movieclip

Cristiana and Rozalia - Part 2 of 2 - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: Cristiana was the one that spotted me while I was looking at my work during my water break. She asked me if I can help her take a picture with her best friend. You know what was in my mind and what happened next. I offered them a free professional photoshoot and they couldn't be happier to get it right away. Aren't they sweet together? They are, because they were the happiest to hear that they can even take our challenge and remember all the time the crazy things they did together at the seaside.

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 188 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Cristiana and Rozalia Part 1 of 2 Movieclip

Cristiana and Rozalia - Part 1 of 2 - Movieclip

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 5 min 32 s
    Size: 201 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Crina Movieclip

Crina - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: Crina looks like a shy and very serious girl, isn't she? I love the way these innocent girls still maintain their pretty face while they take the flaunt it challenge! I believe they're something special - they get excited, they look gorgeous, but they're still as sweet as a flower. The only thing that remains for you to do is to give them a very tight hug or.what do you think? I think that they're perfect potential models!
    MODEL: Crina

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Size: 342 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Blanca Part 2 of 2 Movieclip

Blanca - Part 2 of 2 - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: I thought. "it's hard to get this girl", judging by the fact that her boyfriend is a professional photographer and apparently she's a popular model in Romania. But I guess we'd never need to judge anything before we really meet the people. They were very friendly and Blanca was keen to go on a "new adventure". She's tall, thin, smart and, don't forget, she's a popular model that chose to pose for our website!
    MODEL: Blanca

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 46 s
    Size: 138 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Crina Movieclip

Crina - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: Crina looks like a shy and very serious girl, isn't she? I love the way these innocent girls still maintain their pretty face while they take the flaunt it challenge! I believe they're something special - they get excited, they look gorgeous, but they're still as sweet as a flower. The only thing that remains for you to do is to give them a very tight hug or.what do you think? I think that they're perfect potential models!
    MODEL: Crina

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Size: 342 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Heidi Set 3 Part 3 or 3 Movieclip

Heidi - Set 3 - Part 3 or 3 - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: One of our favourites returns, not just slim and beautiful with a wonderful smile, but also an absolute sweet heart. We bumped into her again completely by chance scouting for girls to work with us for the summer season. Well, first we couldn't resist another photo shoot of course, but even better she agreed to work with us before she headed back home the following week, we only wish she could have stayed for the whole season, but anyway, we enjoyed every minute we got to work with her!
    MODEL: Heidi
    GENRE: Romania, Sets by JC

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 13 min 31 s
    Size: 494 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Delia Set 2 Part 1 of 2 Movieclip

Delia - Set 2 - Part 1 of 2 - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: Sometimes even I am impatient to see some sets being published on the website. I can see the pictures whenever I want, but it's a completely different thing to see your ratings and comments after they're published. Delia is and will always be our girl. I can imagine her all the time getting activated, just like she has a hidden button of sensuality. There's no need for us, other people or the camera. She confessed that sometimes she enjoys herself more than anything in the world!
    MODEL: Delia

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Size: 462 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Blanca Part 1 of 2 Movieclip

Blanca - Part 1 of 2 - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: I thought. "it's hard to get this girl", judging by the fact that her boyfriend is a professional photographer and apparently she's a popular model in Romania. But I guess we'd never need to judge anything before we really meet the people. They were very friendly and Blanca was keen to go on a "new adventure". She's tall, thin, smart and, don't forget, she's a popular model that chose to pose for our website!
    MODEL: Blanca

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 4 min 14 s
    Size: 156 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Wendy and Geanina Movieclip

Wendy and Geanina - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: Another set with these two sexy ladies! I couldn't have waited to tell you how proud I am of them. There was a very busy day at the usual spot we go for long and more daring shoots, so they had to deal with a lot of people passing by. They said it's a pleasure to give them a bit of taste of what we call "young and restless". It was a show, but more importantly, everybody admired them for their bodies and talent!
    MODEL: Wendy

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 517 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Heidi Set 3 Part 1 or 3 Movieclip

Heidi - Set 3 - Part 1 or 3 - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: One of our favourites returns, not just slim and beautiful with a wonderful smile, but also an absolute sweet heart. We bumped into her again completely by chance scouting for girls to work with us for the summer season. Well, first we couldn't resist another photo shoot of course, but even better she agreed to work with us before she headed back home the following week, we only wish she could have stayed for the whole season, but anyway, we enjoyed every minute we got to work with her!
    MODEL: Heidi
    GENRE: Romania, Sets by JC

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 389 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Dana and Felicia Movieclip

Dana and Felicia - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: You may recognize Dana. She posed for us last year in a blue bikini (if you don't remember, you definitely must look up for her). This time, she came by with a new attitude. I was very curious to see what she had to show and, there she is, having some fun with Felicia who is actually her new girlfriend. Dana said: "if last year I was with my boyfriend, this year I am gonna show everyone how hot me and Felicia are together!". Girls, you know you're hot however!
    MODEL: Dana

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 299 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Wendy and Geanina Movieclip

Wendy and Geanina - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: Another set with these two sexy ladies! I couldn't have waited to tell you how proud I am of them. There was a very busy day at the usual spot we go for long and more daring shoots, so they had to deal with a lot of people passing by. They said it's a pleasure to give them a bit of taste of what we call "young and restless". It was a show, but more importantly, everybody admired them for their bodies and talent!
    MODEL: Wendy

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 517 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Cristina Movieclip

Cristina - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: By the time I was trying to keep up with JC speed at the beach, I stopped when I saw Cristina. I lost JC for a moment, but I was sure he was going to come back. In the meantime, I already started taking some pics and have fun with her, when I found out that she drank 5 beers and asked her friends to bring more. I couldn't lose any moment of the party they started there, especially because she was already dancing and posing even before I managed to turn on my camera. What a chaos, but the pleasure is always mine!
    MODEL:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 59 s
    Size: 146 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Banned
    Images

Andreea & Oana Part 1 of 2 Movieclip

Andreea & Oana - Part 1 of 2 - Movieclip

DESCRIPTION: What are two young ladies doing alone in the middle of the season at the beach, especially at the most popular beach in Romania? Of course, looking for fun - but how come did I find them alone? They confessed the previous night was so nice that they needed a short break. You can image I felt a bit disappointed thinking that they might be quite tired for a shoot, but I couldn't miss the chance! Andreea and Oana are absolutely amazing, together or not - in other words, this is the best definition of being young and restless: living each and every moment of your life that you'll remember forever!
    MODEL:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 264 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Page 5 of 282 << First ... 345671555105 ... Last >>