Thread: Linkifier Support & Feedback  

Images

Linkifier Support & Feedback

This is the official support thread for Linkifier. Linkifier is a premium link generator / debrid service / multihost service which allows you to download files stored on popular filehosts at premium speeds without needing to buy a premium account at all those individual filehosts.

• JDownloader
      Special plug in on the JDownloader2 version of the famous download manager. It will allow you to simply input your account, and then start copying your links without even logging in to our site

• IDM
      With this very good download accelerator, you will boost your download speed. Simply input your credentials, then come to our site, generate your links and add the to the download queue.

• MiPony
      Another powerful download manager that will take care of your downloads for you. It will automatically accelerate your downloads and handle the error control for you.

• Load!
      Load! download manager provides you with a great and fast downloading experience which does not require Java or any other framework to be installed.

If you are interested in joining Linkifier, you can get a double value offer by clicking this link.

Contact person: linkifiersupport

2. Liked by 1 user: AugustAmes

Images

Re: Linkifier Support & Feedback

They list support for every single file hoster you could imagine.

Can someone who is already a member give us some insight, do all these hosts actually work on a daily basis? k2s? fboom? subyshare?

4. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Private Member
    Images

1. I wish I knew what the double value offer is without having the need to create an account. Does double value mean I get half price, or does it mean I get double the number of days than mentioned in the plan, or is it something else altogether?

2. I wish to know what the individual filehost limits are without having to create an account.

3. Seeing as they're based in the USA, I have concerns about data logging. What kinda data do they collect? Do they keep a list of what links I used with their service, and for how many days?

6. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

Because Linkifier is so unreliable, I have to contact customer support almost every day, or simply throw up my hands in resignation.
    This service, like EVERY OTHER multihoster I've bought, is lousy.

The problem with multihosters is that they scam the actual filehosts, then sell back to users the bandwidth. Meaning there's always going to be problems because the hosters know this, so they constantly modify their side so that the methods the multihosters use are constantly thwarted.

The only reason to try a multihoster is because most of the filehosts have been sold to East Asian companies, and if you're a buyer in the Western Hemisphere there are payment issues, now more than ever: bank declines, card declines, etc. Meaning that you can't even buy a Rapidgator account anymore via their website. All you can do is install their iOS or Android app & pay that way = I'd NEVER do that. So you try a multihoster, maybe one you haven't tried before, with the pie-in-the-sky promise of a bundle of hosts to d/l from.

Anyway, I tried Linkifier b/c of the referral from VG. But I wholeheartedly DON'T endorse it. Over the years & for extended periods I've also subscribed to LinkSnappy, Real-Debrid and a couple of others.

NONE of them would I recommend. They ALL stink.

8. Liked by 1 user: SaneScience

Images

hehe. short answer: NO.
    filejoker is 100% down, k2s says "ON" but good luck generating a link and getting it to work. and the daily 2GB limit is laughable even if you got the link to catch.
    FBoom=no. Subyshare?=I've had 0% luck.

don't go for it if you're still wondering. I've never gotten any links to work with JD2. the only way i've successfully downloaded is by using a web browser, which is LUDICROUS. at least LinkSnappy, as bad as it is, is 60% or so successful with JD2.

Private Member
    Images

I haven't had this bad of an experience with Linksnappy. Most of the hosts worked except K2S which was always down. My problem with Linksnappy was that they don't support some very commonly used filehosts like filejoker, k2s, and so on, and their offers are ridiculous. Like, you buy a 1 year pack and you get 180 days voucher to give to someone else! Like, WHY CAN'T I USE IT?! Plus, VIPERGIRLS offer code worked only for new accounts, not even for accounts that has undertaken the trial giveaway.

As for Linkifier, as stated above, I have data logging concerns since they're based in the USA, something that hasn't been addressed 25 days after having posted it (this is supposed to be the official thread, and yet no one "official" has commented in this thread so far). I'd definitely try it if I find out they don't data log.

Images

I decided to try the offer and went for 30 days. It's a complete waste of money. When I entered my details, I got some of the following:

• Customer reached daily limit for current hoster this sounds like it's me, despite having never been able to download a single file using them!
    • Accounts are maxed out for current hoster.
    • Your download could not be started. An error occurred while trying to fetch your file from the hosting website. Please try again. If the problem persists please contact our email support! Error code0Error while getting response from keep2share.cc: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Prior: 1, srv: 6.

Never once have I been able to download a single file from linkifier.

I have no intention of joining hosting accounts for more than a month at a time because they're so incredibly flaky.

Linkifier claims that many of these hosts are up, but they obviously aren't. If they're being disingenuous and their hosts never work, then I assume that they're lazy in keeping up with the hoster's websites. Either way, it's a poor service.

Honestly, for all the hassle and money one spends on these services, it's ultimately easier to stick with free accounts.

Images

i hear you. the issue is either:
    1) they (probably only a couple of guys) don't know what the heck they're doing, meaning their level of technical expertise is juvenile, or:
    2) they know exactly what they're doing: ripping people off with no intention of ever getting their "service" to work right.

LONG STORY SHORT: I got the referral link from VIPERGIRLS. My negative experience with Linkifier reflects poorly on VIPERGIRLS. Meaning, I would strongly suggest VIPERGIRLS admin(s) VET potential advertisers before agreeing to run their ads. Cuz if you don't, and people who try a service you advertise have negative experiences like those recorded here, it drains any TRUST CAPITAL ViperGirls may have had among its members.

13. Liked by 1 user: SaneScience

Images

Linkifier is not based in the USA, so there is no reason for worries about the data log.

Images

Hi Mizar, it's correct that multihosting services like linkifier, linksnappy etc have some limitations on specific hosters per day. These services are suitable for users who want to download files from multiple hosters and might not the best solution for users who want to download a massive ammount of files from only 1 filehost. Have in mind that also simple filehosts have limitations on traffic per day. Be sure that Linkifier compared with other multihosting services has the less limitations and also supports the most favorite filehosts in this market such as rapidgator, uploaded etc without any problems.

Private Member
    Images
    North of equator between Pacific and Atlantic Oceans 

I purchased the offer. How do I use it now? I tried clicking the premium download links on UL and K2S downloads and got the message that I must sign up.

Images

Hi tallpaul. Have you used VIPERGIRLS coupon name on purchase page? Have you checked that your premium traffic has doubled? You are more than welcome to send your quote here: https://linkifier.com/about-us/ in order to talk with support team giving your registered mail etc. You can also visit linkifier home page and use chat service, as well.

Private Member
    Images
    North of equator between Pacific and Atlantic Oceans 

Quote Originally Posted by linkifiersupport View Post
    Hi tallpaul. Have you used VIPERGIRLS coupon name on purchase page? Have you checked that your premium traffic has doubled? You are more than welcome to send your quote here: https://linkifier.com/about-us/ in order to talk with support team giving your registered mail etc. You can also visit linkifier home page and use chat service, as well.
    I did use the VIPERGIRLS coupon, but linkifier page shows my membership expires 3/11/2020 so it appears they did not double the 6 mo. signup. I think I figured out how to use the service tho - I have to manually paste the links on Linkifier's d/l page.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by tallpaul View Post
    I did use the VIPERGIRLS coupon, but linkifier page shows my membership expires 3/11/2020 so it appears they did not double the 6 mo. signup. I think I figured out how to use the service tho - I have to manually paste the links on Linkifier's d/l page.
    I suggest sending a quote here: https://linkifier.com/about-us/ or send me a PM in order to tell me your registered mail and we will double your premium days. You can manually paste links on linkifier page, but you can also use jdownloader, as well. Here is a tutorial how to set up your linkifier account through jdownloader: https://linkifier.com/how-to-download-from-jdownloader/

Images

Hi! I try to purchase the 180 days, and after this message window on the left:

PACKAGE BY DURATION
    180 DAYS
    CHANGE
    PRICE
    $ 44.99
    Do you have a Promo Code?
    Offer Code applied successfully. It will be activated automaticaly
    ENTER

The membership is not being added.

I appreciate your help and support.