Page 1 of 130 1231151101 ... Last >>

Thread: 1BD (2001-2012)  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Arrow 1BD (2001-2012)

September 10, 2012

Anal Addiction!

Nora Davis first graced our sites back in 2006 with some hot Hands On Hardcore sets and you’ll understand why she went straight there when you watch the casting of this anal loving Romanian babe. She comes in wearing glasses that give her the secretary look that immediately bring up naughty office scenes in your head, and then we find hiding underneath her plain sweater and jeans a rocking 38C-27-38 body that will knock your socks off. To add icing on the cake, she continuously goes for her scrumptious derriere with no need for prompting on our part. It’s obvious she’s addicted to anything anal and in serious need of it as well as every other hole filled, so we give it to her hardcore!

Tags : single, pink, casting, indoor, girls (Romanian), babes, tanned, big natural tits, brown eyes, trimmed pussy, black-haired

File: nora-davis-16781.zip
    Size: 15 MB
    Quantity: 64
    Quality: 1328x2000

nora-davis-16781.zip

2. Liked by 3 users: AdVERS13, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 10, 2012

The Juicy Jackpot!

We can’t think of a better way to start the week than with Kari from the Czech Republic. From her green eyes to the cleft in her chin, she’s got a face of amazing sultriness, and then when you lower your gaze to her curvy body, you know you’ve hit the juicy jackpot. Kari teases us in a gun metal blue satin camisole and matching panties, opening her thighs to show us her pinkness by spreading it with her pink-polished fingertips. She bends over to give us doggie style views that are enough to make the most civilized of men bark and howl at her moons, and then when she gets naked and plays with her big purple toy, well, the fun really moves into high gear. Check out the shots of our girl with her toy sticking out of her flowery lips, buzzing and throbbing in her core as she reclines in the satin sheets of her bed. As her arousal builds, she sniffs her own panties, then presses that vibe tight on her clit so she can rocket to a satisfying climax. You will, too!

Tags : solo, single, pussy stretching, pink, masturbation, vibrator, lingerie, heels, bed, natural, nasty, long nails, girls (Czech), close-up, babes, tanned, medium tits, blue eyes, shaved pussy, brunette

File: kari-16843.zip
    Size: 24 MB
    Quantity: 115

kari-16843.zip

4. Liked by 4 users: AdVERS13, janusz_mc, jstlkng88, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 10, 2012

Spray for her Paps and Pie!

Vanessa from Poland is back, and she’s ready to entertain our sacs with her 34DD jugs as well as her hairy pussy! She starts out posing for us with her tits straining against her transparent pink top, showing off her legs in her pink knee socks and black heels. Taking down her black miniskirt, we see that her top is actually a bodysuit, and when she pulls the crotch of the suit between her legs, it stands out bright and pink against her full dark brown bush! Vanessa lets us feast on the sight of her cleavage, and then she gets out a pink vibrator to rub over her nipples and down to her snatch. Sliding aside the crotch of the bodysuit, she pushes the tip of the toy into her twat, even as her nipples harden and slip over the front of the suit. Vanessa reveals her knockers to the air and presses them together as our DDF cameras shoot upwards to emphasize the mountain-range-like quality of her chest. She puts the dildo between her jugs and lets it hang there, then she squats down on the floor and stuffs it back into her hole, the toy going deep into her curly undergrowth. Getting on her knees, the friendly smiling temptress crams herself from behind in the doggie mode, her boobs hanging and swaying downward. Then she lays back on the floor and fucks herself while rubbing her paps. When she’s done cumming on herself, she stands up and over us, stripping down so that we can survey her sexy thirtysomething body in all its shapely MILF-next-door splendor! Then she sits down on a pink chair (lots of pink here today!!) and screws herself some more with the toy, while squeezing her squachies together with her upper arms so we can imagine spraying our loads all over her soft warm cleavage--and aiming a few stray blasts onto her hairy pie too!

Tags : striptease, solo, single, pussy insertion, pink, orgasm, masturbation, vibrator, socks, short, leather, heels, indoor, natural, girls (Polish), close-up, milf, tanned, big tits, big natural tits, redhead, wavy hair, hairy pussy, green eyes

File: vanessa-16848.zip
    Size: 67 MB
    Quality: 1331x2000

vanessa-16848.zip

6. Liked by 3 users: AdVERS13, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 08, 2012

Salad Tossing With The Cuke!

I invited my hot Russian girlfriend Hrisanta over for dinner, but the sight of me working with the cucumber got both of us so horny that we decided to stick to eating each other and using the cucumber to suck and fuck instead! We use our professional blowjob skills on the cucumber to lube it up, and then we stick it deep inside our pussies while licking each other's clits. For some double orifice action, Hrisanta puts her mouth over the vegetable while jamming it inside my shaved snatch. Of course we both need a salad tossing to go with the cucumber too, and we do just that while continuing to work the veg in our vag! We then both grab a cucumber so we can masturbate together and then I finally reach a mind-blowing orgasm with a cuke on my clit and Hrisanta pumping another inside my hungry hole. Dinner has been served!

Tags : pink, licking pussy, lesbian, fingering, doggy, vegetable, lingerie, flip flops, blonde, shaved pussy, blue eyes, small tits, teen tits, milky skin, babes, close-up, girls (Russian), nasty, natural, indoor, kitchen

File: hrisanta-and-cherry-jul-8549.zip
    Size: 42 MB
    Quantity: 125
    Quality: 2000x1329

hrisanta-and-cherry-jul-8549.zip

8. Liked by 3 users: AdVERS13, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 08, 2012

Triple Hairy Targets!

Today we present to you one of our dazzling dames from Latvia, Beata Undine as she shows us what it's like to grow some hair on her perfect pie! As a bonus, she even grew out some underarm stubs for those of you who like to get a good whiff of armpit while strokin your pud. Beata relaxes on a brown leather couch in her see-through panties and pink top. The look on her face alone tells us that she's aching for a good fuck. Alas, no one around to please her. What a shame. It's your mission to show her how good you'd stick it to her within the time frame of this set. Are you up to it? Just look at those juicy fruits hanging from her chest, beckoning to be savored, and that toasty little muffin just sprinkled with hair. Hair so fine you could floss your teeth with it while pleasuring her little box with your cock. She's got herself all worked up by the scent of her whiskery armpits, inhaling her own phermones to pump up her already super-charged libido. Can you do it? Could you spray her with your liquid and target all three furry targets at once? Yeah, you can do it. We know you can!

Tags : solo, single, pink, lingerie, heels, dress, livingroom, indoor, girls (other), close-up, babes, tanned, medium tits, brown eyes, hairy pussy, brunette

File: beata-undine-16847.zip
    Size: 36 MB
    Quantity: 130

beata-undine-16847.zip

10. Liked by 4 users: AdVERS13, agriphila, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 08, 2012

Lifting her Dress for your Pleasure

Sophie Lynx gets into the fantasy mode when she dresses up in a Gothic Cutie fashion inspired by the Japanese cosplay scene. Sophie looks sweet and pink indeed in her pinafore-style frock, complete with frills, petticoats, lacy cap, and of course pink cotton panties. Her white knee socks and white heels also add to the demure allure. Sophie shows us her shaved pussy, laying back on the bed and opening her soft warm thighs; but she keeps her clothes on mostly, choosing to lift up her hem and petticoats and leaning over doggie style like a good cosplay girlie. We get shots of her panty crotch, and then her naked pussy--so you can choose which you prefer for your fantasy enjoyment! (Some guys love to stroke to the site of panty crotches, ya know!) Sophie’s bottom looks really sexy framed by the hem of her dress and the petticoats, and it’s almost as if she’s laying there on her tummy on the bed just waiting for you to have your way with her in whatever manner you decide! She even makes it easier for you by reaching back and pulling aside her pussy and showing us the moist wetness within. This Hungarian lovely gets turned on by dressing this way, and you will, too!

Tags : vagina gape, solo, single, pussy stretching, pink, fingering, uniform, socks, lingerie, heels, indoor, bedroom, girls (Hungarian), close-up, babes, tanned, small tits, grey eyes, trimmed pussy, brunette

File: sophie-lynx-16846.zip
    Size: 24 MB
    Quantity: 125
    Quality: 2000x1328

sophie-lynx-16846.zip

12. Liked by 4 users: AdVERS13, agriphila, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 08, 2012

Truckloads of Fun, Sun, and Cum!

Today we bring you exotic Asian beauty Danika and Russian knockout Subil Arch in a steamy summer lesbian set that's so hot that you won't make it to the end without busting a load! The warmth of the sun already has these girls raring to go and they get right into a kissing frenzy. When you see their tongues intertwine inside each other's mouths, you can practically feel the moistness building up between their thighs. As they peel off each other's clothes, their mouths move on to their nipples and pussies, and they continue to make out as they finger each other's wet slits. They have a truckload of water to cool them off, but these girls aren't finished quite yet! These girls like to get nasty and they turn things up a notch sticking their soaked pink boxes into the face of the other to lap up their juices until they rock the truck with moaning, groaning orgasms!

Tags : pink, orgasm, brunette, ponytail, shaved pussy, trimmed pussy, blue eyes, fake tits, medium tits, pierced nipple, asian, milky skin, piercing, babes, car, close-up, girls (other), girls (Russian), long nails, nasty, garden, outside, beads, g-string, jeans, shoes, short, T-shirt, fingering, girl-girl, kissing, lesbian, licking pussy

File: subil-arch-and-danika-16844.zip
    Size: 84 MB
    Quantity: 100
    Quality: 1331x2000

subil-arch-and-danika-16844.zip

14. Liked by 4 users: AdVERS13, agriphila, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 07, 2012

Blondie's Back With More!

Foot fetish lovers absolutely relished in Blondie Sandy's hot toe sucking casting set earlier this year, so we thought we'd bring you even more of the Hungarian blue-eyed blonde babe. She comes in wearing a plain sweater and corduroys, but when she strips we discover a sexy black lace bra, red lace panties, and a small butterfly tattoo on the small of her back that tells us this girl isn't so plain after all! Off comes her lingerie, and out pop her perky tits and meaty lips of her shaved pussy. We get to see even more of Blondie than every before when the cameras come in for a close-up of her pink petals when she sits spread-eagled and gets into doggy with her ass high up in the air. More, more, more we say!

Tags : single, pink, casting, indoor, girls (Hungarian), babes, tattoo, tanned, medium tits, blue eyes, shaved pussy, blonde

File: blondie-sandy-16780.zip
    Size: 13 MB
    Quantity: 48

blondie-sandy-16780.zip

16. Liked by 3 users: AdVERS13, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 07, 2012

Seductive in the Sauna!

Rye returns for her seventh appearance on our site. This time the busty Hungarian relaxes in a sauna, stretched out in her hot pink bra and panties. We get lots of great cleavage views as she leans over on the bench, then sits up and takes her tatas out of her bra. She’s sweaty, and presses her boobs together as our cameras come in tight to capture each crinkling of her moist nipples. As Rye plays with her 36D paps, which seem to get wetter with each click of the shutter, we can see each miniscule droplet of wetness on the slopes of her sacks. Pulling down her panties, she lets us see her shaved snatch and ass-cheeks. Finally taking off her lingerie completely, Rye sits on a white towel, her legs spread wide below. She fondles her floppers and pulls on her nipples, splaying her fingers wide on her flesh. Then she leans back on the bench and plays with her pussy, which looks so tiny and tight. Laying across the bench, she lets her knockers hang down, and we can see sexy little stretch marks along the sides. Then Rye looms over us as our * cameras get down on the floor and shoot up so we can eyeball her mountain range above! At the end, having given us a seductive show in the sizzling sauna, Rye pulls her lingerie back on and bids us goodbye with a few more cleavage peeks!

Tags : solo, single, pink, masturbation, bikini, barefoot, sauna, natural, nasty, long nails, girls (Hungarian), close-up, big ass, babes, tanned, big natural tits, blue eyes, shaved pussy, brunette

File: rye-16835.zip
    Size: 28 MB
    Quantity: 105

rye-16835.zip

18. Liked by 4 users: AdVERS13, agriphila, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 07, 2012

Needs to be Banged!

Lea Lexis weaves her spell of lusty enchantment with her sexy brown eyes and killer 36C-26-37 body as this hot Romanian strips and splits for us! Leaning back on a couch in her matching flower print cami and panties, Lea slides her French-manicured digits into her pie pronto, then stands up and lets us see how that itty-bitty piece of thong fabric hardly covers her tempting ass crack. Squatting on her heels, she splays her thighs and slides her fingertips into her pinkness, closing her eyes and pursing her lips as if she can imagine a tongue and cock on the approach to her fiery core. Once she’s just down to her thigh high beige stockings, Lea gets back on the couch and plays with a humongous flesh-colored vibrator, practicing her suck and fuck skills and taking a lot into her tantalizing crotch. The way Lea looks down at us with her arched eyebrows while positioning the toy in front of her pussy gives us the distinct impression she’s ready at any time for the real thing! We hope she got it soon after completing this shoot!

Tags : HDV, spanking, brunette, big pussy, shaved pussy, brown eyes, medium tits, piercing, tanned, babes, 16:9 video, close-up, first time, girls (other), girls (Romanian), long nails, natural, indoor, livingroom, g-string, heels, lingerie, stockings, vibrator, doggy, fingering, masturbation, orgasm, pink, pussy insertion, pussy stretching, single, solo

File: lea-lexis-9752.zip
    Size: 45 MB
    Quantity: 130

lea-lexis-9752.zip

20. Liked by 4 users: AdVERS13, agriphila, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 06, 2012

Her Cuteness Coaxes our Cream!

Judy Smilz is so cute, and she gives further proof of it today as she poses on a bed in a pink satin camisole and thong. She lounges around, opening her thighs so we can see the smooth crotch of her panty, under which she slides her pink polished fingers. Judy looks so intently at the camera lens that you can really feel intimate with her as she tugs down her cami to show the big pencil-eraser-size nipples on her 32A titties. She takes down the cami and poses in her panties awhile, taking her time with our testicles as she gives us a friendly and extended tease. When she finally starts showing us her stuff, with her butt up in the air as her hands pry apart her cunny lips, you’ll just want to glom right onto her pinkness, which gleams in the light. With her panties puddled around her ankles, this Hungarian doll looks so sexy as she opens her flower wide and shows us her asshole too. Later she lays across the bed on her tummy, letting us enjoy the swell of her sweet bottom, so squeezable and spankable and fuckable!

Tags : solo, single, pink, masturbation, lingerie, g-string, barefoot, bedroom, bed, natural, nasty, girls (Hungarian), close-up, babes, milky skin, small tits, brown eyes, trimmed pussy, brunette

File: judy-smilz-16454.zip
    Size: 20 MB
    Quantity: 105

judy-smilz-16454.zip

22. Liked by 4 users: AdVERS13, agriphila, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 05, 2012

Juicy Melon Massage!

I decided to go get a massage from an establishment that I was told was strictly professional. Well I found out that they were definitely just that, and more! I’m asked to wait standing completely in the nude and when the masseuse gets started it doesn’t take long for him to go for my boobs. He continuously assures me that what he is doing is professional, as he has me bend over the table to knead my round behind. Laying down on the table, he manipulates my tits and ass some more, jiggling them both for good measure. He asks me to get in the doggy position and I oblige, still unsure of what I’m getting into. Slowly I melt into his warm, strong hands and he knows I’m his when my breathing gets heavier and I start to moan softly. I no longer have any objections when he starts kissing and licking my now oiled up booty, nor when he starts spanking me. When my appointment is over, I’m so wet and slick both inside and out that I just have to go out in search of my happy ending!

File: eve-angel-16831.zip
    Size: 59 MB

eve-angel-16831.zip

24. Liked by 5 users: AdVERS13, agriphila, cevat06, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 05, 2012

Chemistry with her Toys!

Nicole Smith has a fine ole time with a powder blue vibrator today, and we get to watch every last plunge of the plastic phallus into her pussy. Magnificent high resolution closeups demonstrate how mechanical meat can get the juices flowing in a girl who really has chemistry with her toys! But first, the scene starts off with this Hungarian beauty posing on a stairway in her pink bustier top, blue miniskirt, and thigh high patterned nylons. She also has some sexy blue peep toe pumps at the ends of her curvy legs. Nicole pulls down her top to show us her 36A titties, then tugs up her skirt so we can enjoy the sight of her panties and snatch as she squats in front of the camera. After displaying her round jutting butt, she finally takes out her toy, licks and then rubs it against her naked box. She slides it into her lips, fucking herself with ever-increasing hunger and need as our lenses capture it all. You’ll enjoy the many angles * and his crews get on Nicole, especially when she’s standing up and showing off her butt--with the toy sticking out dramatically in her well-stretched cunny!

File: nicole-smith-16834.zip
    Size: 33 MB

nicole-smith-16834.zip

26. Liked by 4 users: AdVERS13, agriphila, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 04, 2012

So Tasty and Fuckable!

Hannah Hunter relaxes naked in a bed and lets us feast on her curvy nudity. This shapely Hungarian beauty has appeared in many of our * sites! Laying on her tummy, she shows off the shape of her fine derriere before letting us study, in closeup, her tongue with its silver spike as she peers at us with her wonderful brown eyes. Can you imagine feeling that kinky bit of jewelry flicking your cock and balls, running along the edge of your shaft? Hannah caresses herself all over, running her maroon-polished fingers along her 38B titties and down to her smooth snatch and legs. Playing with her lady lips, she gets into the doggie position and sticks up her butt, stroking her cunny and then pulling apart her cheeks so we can see her ravishing rosebud too. Laying on her back again, she presses her thighs together, teasing us with her slit and mound, then opens her thighs again wide to let us savor the flower-like inner beauty of her vag. Wow does she ever look so tasty and fuckable!

File: hannah-hunter-10597.zip
    Size: 22 MB

hannah-hunter-10597.zip

28. Liked by 4 users: AdVERS13, agriphila, janusz_mc, Smoki

Elite Prospect
    Images

September 05, 2012

Crazy Over Their Cunnies!

Misha and Allysia are two top-heavy Czech beauties who can’t keep their hands off each other! And their tit-loving quickly becomes big-time pussy-lapping. Allysia immediately starts feeling up Misha’s 34DDs through her gold bikini, squeezing those jugs as the girls kiss. Soon they’re tumbling down onto the couch, where Misha leans over her friend and tugs aside her silver bikini top to savor some of Allysia’s 34D bounty. The ladies lick nips and keep kissing, and then Allysia extends her tongue dramatically to enjoy Misha’s nubs in some fantastic closeups. Misha leans forward in the doggie position, and Allysia buries her face between her cheeks, licking her friend’s pussy. Soon Misha is on her again, lapping Allysia’s boobs, savoring each nipple. The girls really work each other up into a frenzy, shifting positions constantly until together they almost become a blur of busty blondes! But that definitely is Allysia licking Misha, and then Misha gets up and sits down on Allysia’s face. Misha’s mams look so good swinging and hanging free as she enjoys her pal’s tongue on her twat. The cunnilingus continues as Misha kneels on the floor and reaches her face up to lick Allysia’s pussy in turn. Now is the time when we get great low-angle views of Allysia’s bells, as the camera shoots up at her. Then the girls lay back on the couch and keep going wild on each other’s snatch, fingering and licking and probing. You’ll love the shots of breasts pressed against torsos as the girls clinch in their lusty nudity. Then things heat up even more at the end, as Misha sits back on Allysia’s face once again and Allysia slides two fingers into Misha’s slit. Your balls will ache and you’ll want to jump into the picture to give these two honeys the tit-fuckings they deserve!

File: allysia-and-misha-10739.zip
    Size: 104 MB
    Quantity: 135

allysia-and-misha-10739.zip

30. Liked by 4 users: AdVERS13, agriphila, janusz_mc, Smoki

Page 1 of 130 1231151101 ... Last >>