Page 2 of 160 << First 12341252102 ... Last >>

Thread: Femdom Nation  

Banned
    Images

Re: Femdom Nation

Mandy Flores - Black Widow II

Description:

Knock knock!! He opens the door and a smoking hot,outgoing and very out spoken girl is standing there. "Hey I just moved in next door..wow you're hot! Sorry, are you married? Well, I just moved in down the street and Im just being neighborly and introducing myself, do you mind if I come in?"Unaware of my intentions, he lets me on in and gives me a tour that cuts pretty short when all I want to see is his bedroom. "I hope Im not interrupting anything, are you expecting anyone?"I lay down on the bed and half heartedly apologize about my aggressiveness but get right down to what I want. His cock! "I have to admit I've been spying on you and Im just going to cut to the chase. I want to fuck you." He's willing, of course he is. All men are...Dumb fucks. He has no idea that Im the notorious black widow that fucks men and takes their soul. He has a good time until he realizes he's done for.

08:05 min - .MP4 - 478.47 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
    Mandy_Flores_-_Black_Widow_II.mp4

Banned
    Images

Ballbusting Pleasures - Lesly Angry Ball Kicker

Description:

Wearing a corset with matching lingerie, black high heeled shoes and in a playful and angry mood, Lesly is the worst fear of her slaves. In this feature she tortures her slave's nuts kicking them and sticking her heels deep in causing him such an unbearable pain that he can't hardly stand still after.

Duration: 05:56 min File Size: 293mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
    Ballbusting_Pleasures_-_Lesly_Angry_Ball_Kicker.avi

Banned
    Images

Kitzi Klown - Circus Cum Dumpster

Description:

Oh what a silly man-human! You thought that ticket for free admission was given out of the kindness of my heart?! Hahahaha. Truth is, strudel, I need a new toy to humiliate. I need a new butt-bandit, a new sissy slut, a cock-slobbering whore. You have the PERFECT look for it- no one's ever told you? Yeah, you're total man-bait. MAN MEAT!!! You already AGREED to run away with the circus, so no backing out now! Just get on your knees. Open your eager (SCARED??!!) mouth and sluuurp. Eat my cock. Don't think you're getting off that easy either... I'm going to tear your asshole up with my huge purple clown cock. You're nothing but a toy whore for me to use as I see fit now.

11:32 min - Oct 26 - .MP4 - 593.13 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
    https://rg.to/file/110a9a00c6fbb6177...pster.mp4.html

Banned
    Images

GODESS GAELLE & GODDESS RACHEL - BOBBY SUB - A DOMINATRIX CAN HIDE ANOTHER

Since he met Goddess Rachel , Bobby only thinks of her and just before Christmas, he called her to beg a hard domination session. News travel fast in the SM small word, Rachel has been informed that Peggy has been cheating a famous Mistress of Young Goddess Club, tied to the Saint Andrew's cross, he's gonna have a little surprise...

That sub is shaking like a leaf, rightly so, Rachel just told him that Gaelle would show up; the beauty is willing to take care - in her own special way - of the big shackled halouf. Bobby came for what he likes most on earth: getting fucked in the ass. Just the man we need! Robert, we can even say you're lucky, cos Rachel just bought a 7"x2" dildo and as great news never comes alone, the sublime mixed goddess also brought an old acquaintance: a penis shaped dildo, black and veiny, just as Peggy loves them! BINGO! "Come on you tart give me your ass!" That pig really digs cocks and above all, getting fucked with no lube, ah! Feeling the dildo piercing you through, "who never felt that never experienced happiness", keep on talking Bobby! Enough literature, for now, the big slut is having a ball: Rachel had warned him, "you gonna get your ass kicked hard" and it must be noted that the mixed girl goes straight to the point, carriage and packaging free, Peggy is getting screwed as never before. No matter if he cries, if he moans or if he screams, Rachel wants to smash her sub and she's doing it under the encouragement of Gaelle who's holding her horses and waiting for her turn. While Peggy is getting his rear end smashed, Gaelle is whipping him and Rachel is pulling on his big balls; and to say that some subs suffer from loneliness... Robert suffers at all and he likes that! His fizzog of the perfect victim has the knack for amplifying the sadism of his Mistresses who are using and abusing him.

18:36 min - .WMW - 659 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
    DOMINATRIX_CAN_HIDE_ANOTHER,_PART_1.wmv

Filejoker link:
    https://filejoker.net/xw6y53qyv6zd

Banned
    Images

GODDESS RACHEL - SLAVE FRANCK - STRAPON GAME WITH MY SLAVE - PART 1

Description:

Those of you who dig it stiff, who wriggle at the mere idea of getting their ass fucked: do search any further, this video is made for you and the director of this special movie with an over-anal trend is in fact GODDESS RACHEL, furious Ebony Mistress with a diabolical reputation.

Franck had dreamt about Rachel for a long time, her eyes like a panther, her golden skin, he devil look, for a few months, he begged for a domination session with Her,he knew his ass was going to get it, promise made, promise kept !

At first sight, it looks like Rachel is doing push ups, parallel to Franck, slightly above him. She's linked to him only by a dildo planted in her sub's butt. Schackled, gagged, buggered, the accounting officer looks great, if his head of department could see him right now, no doubt he would be on the list for a promotion... At the moment, the boss is Rachel, a gothic cap on her blonde hair, black stilettos, She's determined to rein in that civil servant even if she has to destroy his anus. Lied on the sofa, down on his knees, Francky's getting a 25 cm dildo into his ass, with an accurate hip thrust, the Divine Rachel is screwing, fucking and - last but not least - sodomizing her new white manbitch !

13 minutes - 494 MB - WMV - 1280x720

Rapidgator link:
    SLAVE_FRANCK_-_STRAPON_GAME_WITH_MY_SLAVE_-_PART_1.wmv

Banned
    Images

PlayObey - Facesitting Gamer Girl 2

Duration: 08:36 min File Size: 508 mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: AVI

Rapidgator link:
    PlayObey_-_Facesitting_Gamer_Girl_2.avi

Banned
    Images

Mistress Tangent - No Going Back

Duration: 20:41 min File Size: 653 mb Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
    No_Going_Back.mp4

Banned
    Images

Princess Miki – BBC Strap-on Intervention For Closeted Faggots

Do you like what you see? Of course you do. There’s nothing hotter than a sexy girl in lingerie and thigh high boots with a big cock attached to her. This is what you crave. Especially because my strapon is so big and black. But why are you so obsessed with my big, black strap-on? The truth is, your true desire has nothing to do with a woman and a big strapon attached to her and I’m going to prove it to you.

You already got hard when you saw my big black strapon, but let’s see how much harder you get when you see the real thing. Look at these big black cocks, that’s what you want. Your cock is getting so hard. You want the real thing, not a knockoff attached to a girl. My cock isn’t what you want, you want a real thick black cock. You want to suck a big black cock, just admit it.

Duration: 12 min File Size: 931 mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
    bbcmiki.mp4

Banned
    Images

Ludella Hahns - Ivy's TITnosis

Clip Includes: Poison Ivy Parody, POV Superhero Brainwashed by Ivy's TITnosis, Super Villain, Goddess Worship, Cosplay, Superhero Entrancement, Big Tits, Tit Play, Curvy, Redhead, Mesmerize, Magic, Special FX, Closeups, Ludella Hahn, TOPLESS NUDITY

"I see you got my invitation..." Ivy laughs, "You think I invite just any old hero to my lair? No...I wanted YOU. You know how I've been sucking out the powers from superheroes and superheroines all over? Well, I found an interesting one that I wanted to test. When I found this one heroine had the power to mesmerize with her breasts, I just had to get my hands, or really my tits, on it. Haha. To use for mischief, of course..."

She removes her corset and her big bare breasts glow with magic, mesmerizing you before she even begins testing the powers. She knows you're already entranced just by the sight of them, which she takes full advantage of, teasing you while she plays with them, bouncing, caressing, grabbing and squeezing...putting them right in your face. "I know you want them....I know you want me..."

And you do... You can't help it. That porcelain skin...that fiery red hair...those big juicy tits... You stay because part of you wants to be under her control. You don't even try to fight it when she uses the power of TITnosis on you... And once she does, you're hers. You've been turned bad, but it feels so good, especially when she tells you she needs once last thing to complete your entrancement: for you to take out your weapon.

Duration: 12 minutes File Size: 657 mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
    Ivy's_TITnosis_-_A_Mesmerizing_POV_Cosplay_Fetish_Parody.mp4

Banned
    Images

Ludella Hahns - Shamrock Intox Edging

Games, Tit Play, Curvy, Redhead, Mesmerize, ASMR, Findom, Tribute, Magic, Closeups, Coerced Intoxication, Ludella Hahn

In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, let's play a game where you lose control...where you fall under the spell of My lucky shamrocks. Trust me, it will feel amazing. Just let go, and give all your control to My magically deliciously juicy tits...

Duration: 17 minutes File Size: 907 mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
    Ludella_Hahns_-_Shamrock_Intox_Edging.mp4

Banned
    Images

CarlyQueen - Sniff Poppers And Lick Your Cum

Description:

Addicted much ? I guess you are. Tonight we're going to try something new that I know for sure you won't be able to refuse. Let's start with some poppers and relax.. I'm going to turn you on really good.. I want that cock hard as a rock..and I want to tease you until you go crazy. You know that you'd do anything for me.. so .. let's see if you really would. It going to be fun and I know that you tried it before..that salty hot taste that you know so well.

Duration: 14:08 min File Size: 421mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
    CarlyQueen_-_Sniff_Poppers_And_Lick_Your_Cum.mp4

Banned
    Images

Lindsey Leigh VIP - Humiliation Application Denied

Description:

Lindsey Leigh teases and talks dirty in transparent lingerie.
    You are not prepared to humiliate yourself for me.
    We begin my assessment with you tasting yourself and body.
    We then more to licking the floor and voice projection during worship.
    These are beginner tasks and you can not do them to my liking.

Duration: 05:08 min File Size: 306 MB Resolution: 1980x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
    L_L-_H_A_Denied.mp4

Banned
    Images

Lindsey Leigh - Leather Glove HJ CEI

Description:
    There is nothing more I enjoy than the moment I fully own a man. Watch it happen in this scene. I f o r c e my slave to endure a lotion filled hand job while I talk dirty to him. Multiple times he begs to cum with no release. Applying more and more lotion to my leather gloves I leave his cock throbbing. He begins to drip which only furthers my need to drain him. I count him down until I humiliate him by instructing him to finish himself off and eat his cum for me. The hand job was reward enough for this slave. He pumps, whines and begs his goddess to cum. I will not let him cum until he begs to eat it for me.

Duration: 10:08 min File Size: 235MB Resolution: 1690x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
    Lindsey_Leigh_-_Leather_Glove_HJ_CEI.mp4

Banned
    Images

SkylarRene - Beaten By Step Mom

Description:
    Skylar married his father, that makes her his step-son! Skylar wants him to pay his fair share, but he's spoiled and refuses, so Skylar's gonna get his card info out of him one way or another!
    Duration: 11:40 min File Size: 438MB Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
    SkylarRene_-_BeatenByStepMom.mp4

Banned
    Images

Mina Thorne - Beg for Ruination

Mina Thorne - Beg for Ruination

Description:

What a mind fuck getting on the verge of orgasm and begging me to ruin your orgasm again and again. Obedient little beta bitches like you should always be focused on my pleasure alone. Which is why you crave ruination, you know it's all you deserve. Knowing that I love ruining your orgasms in that way you actually find pleasure through your ruination. It's not enough for me to ruin it just once, I'm going to ruin your orgasm multiple times in this session and each time you are going to beg me to ruin your orgasm. Such a mind fuck begging for your own ruination but all it takes is one look at me and you know it's what you deserve.

Duration: 14 minutes File Size: 1036 MB Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
    Beg_for_Ruination.mp4