Thread: Zippyshare issue in the UK.  

Images

Zippyshare issue in the UK.

Thought I'd ask here. Has anyone else been having issues with zippyshare.com from the UK in the last 2 days? I cannot seem to access it at all using my hyperoptic connection, also tried a UK based VPN server and get the same nginx erroe 403 forbidden returned. If i switch to say a server in mainland europe or the USA I can access the site without issues. I am also able to log in and use my account there via vpn aslong as it's not a UK IP Address???

Images

Re: Zippyshare issue in the UK.

See https://www.blocked.org.uk/reported-sites

It's also possible zippshare retaliated and blocks all UK traffic. See https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comm..._uk_by_sky_bt/

3. Liked by 1 user: wiggyhamham

Images

Unusual for Hyperoptic to block anything. AFAIK the connection is totally unfiltered as I can access any site including torrent sites etc that are blocked by large ISPs here in the UK. Might be Zippyshare blocking all UK access as you say. Pain in the backside though as I grab the MetArt stuff from here and use Zippyshare because it's incredibly fast. I have a 1000mbit line and don't want some free host restricitng tansfers to 50KB/s with a 3 hour cooldown. VPN it is then I guess in the meantime till it's sorted out.

Elite Prospect
    Images

I think it's a block from Zippyshare's side because it's also inaccessible on a number of other ISPs that I've tried, but not blocked by the ISPs themselves.

Zippyshare block in particular has forced me to get a VPN subscription, so now I'm coming to you from Romania, supposedly
    Please let me know if something isn't right with one of my posts

Other wonderful model solo megathreads (WIP) ;

Anata/ Mango • Cassie Laine • Lucy O'Hara • Lana Lovelace • Shyla Jennings

6. Liked by 1 user: pevets

Images

I use a VPN nearly all the time but was still wasn't able to DL from zippyshare

I got round it by using Linksnappy

Images

Quote Originally Posted by IverWoody View Post
    I use a VPN nearly all the time but was still wasn't able to DL from zippyshare

I got round it by using Linksnappy
    Select a non-UK server from your VPN provider, it should work ... well it does for me.