Page 64 of 209 << First ... 1454626364656674114164 ... Last >>

Thread: Torture and dominate / BDSM fantasies  

Elite Prospect
    Images

TV Trickery Hogtie

TV Trickery Hogtie

Genre: BDSM
    Models: Madison Price
    Description: Madison and David are sitting on the couch watching television when a damsel in distress scene comes on the show they are watching. She makes a remark about how easily she could get out of that sort of rope bondage and little does she know that David has planted the movie hoping she\'d take the bait and he could get in a little dare. He starts by binding her ankles first wrapping the rope around her silver tight leggings. Moving up he binds her wrists next and her confidence starts to fade a bit as the cinches grow tighter. Going to the garage again he returns with a blue cloth and some tape, shoving the cloth into her mouth he winds the silver tape tightly around her head sealing her gag in as she really starts rethinking this dare. Moving her to her knees on the floor he binds her elbows tightly behind her back. One more rope is added to cinch her arms to her body tightly and Madison realizes at this point she has no hope of getting out of this bondage and she\'s totally at David\'s mercy. Laying her down oon her stomach David takes a final rope and hogties Madison on the carpet. He asks her one more time if she thinks she\'ll be able to get out and she actually replies with a slightly optomistic maybe. With the final rope in place David steps back and lets Madison start trying to get out of the ropes. David heads off to get a drink leaving her tightly bound and gagged on the floor. Madison starts wiggling and rolling around on the carpet trying to pick at the knots with every decreasingly nimble fingers as she realizes her complete helplessness. David finally comes back and takes advantage of Madison\'s helpless state and takes her breasts out of her bra. She struggles and rolls back and forth a bit more before David finally tells her that since he\'s won the bet he\'s gonna go get a drink with some buddies and leave her bound and gagged on the floor like that. Madison moans after him to try to get him to stop but realizes that it\'s in vain and starts struggling harder than she has before at the prospect of being bound and gagged like that for several hours.
    Shiny Shirt, Shiny Leggings, Pantyhose, High Heels, Hogtie, Mouth Packing, Silver Tape Gag, Rope Bondage, Double Crossed, Tricked Into Bondage

25 PICS - 454x800 - 6 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

I Can Escape From That!

I Can Escape From That!

Models: Leanna Belle
    Description: Leanna and David are watching tv and she isn\'t impressed with the level of bondage she\'s witnessing. David takes advantage of this and grabs some rope to test Leanna\'s abilities to get free from the bondage. He starts by tying her ankles together and he\'s lucked out in that she\'s wearing some really nice high heels, disco jeans and a purple blouse. Leanna seems pretty cocky about being able to free herself but only time will tell after she\'s tied up. With her ankles bound she starts realizing that maybe David has a bit more experience in this than she might have realized. He turns her around and binds her wrists next making her a lot more helpless in the process. After this Leanna is shocked to realize that he\'s not done binding yet and grabs another rope to bind her elbows tightly together. With that finished he produces a white cloth which he uses to stuff her mouth telling her well I can\'t have you chewing through the ropes. After stuffing her mouth he takes some microfoam tape and wraps it around her head sealing the packing in tightly. Her eyes show off that she\'s still feeling this game is pretty fun even if she can\'t manage to move or budge any knots. Eventually she realizes that she\'s not getting free and starts getting a bit nervous. David brings another rope into the mix and teases her about how she\'s obviously going to lose. He takes the extra rope and binds her legs above the knees, another rope is brought out and he takes it binding her arms to her body and making them useless for escape. He finally tells her that he\'s going to celebrate winning his bet by leaving her bound and gagged on the couch while he heads out for some quality time with the boys. Leanna is definitely not happy about this and struggles madly moving around to the floor and wiggling her ass trying to find any slack in the ropes she can exploit. Eventually she makes it to the ground where she does some more really nice wiggling but she can\'t move any of the knots. She resigns herself to being bound and gagged just as tightly when David gets home as when he left.
    Disco Jeans, Microfoam Gag, Shiny Shirt, Mouth Packing, High Heels, Pantyhose

41 PICS - 454x800 - 10 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

Tight Latex and Tight Bondage

Tight Latex and Tight Bondage

Models: Holly Wood, Elizabeth Andrews
    Description: Elizabeth and Holly are both dressed in tight shiny latex and bout to be subjected to some nice tight bondage. Holly stroke\'s Elizabeth\'s hair while Mr Big Boss ropes her wrists off. Next her elbows are tightly tied together while Holly laments that poor Lizz is being tied that tightly. Finally Mr Big Boss moves on and starts binding Holly\'s wrists and elbows tightly together also. Holly and Elizabeth manage to get some first class flirting in before Mr Big Boss straps a head harness panel gag into Elizabeth\'s mouth. Holly is laughing at all the fun she\'s having and Mr Big Boss takes that as an opportunity to stuff her mouth with another head harness panel gag. Next Elizabeth\'s ankles are tightly bound together with her still standing and Mr Big Boss then ropes off Holly\'s high heel sandaled feet. A body cinch rope is then added to their bondage and then Mr Big Boss deems them ready to be left to their own devices. They struggle and do a bit of hopping showing off to see who\'s the more mobile before they snuggle up to each other and rub a bit on each other\'s latex. Holly looks delicious in her Pink Latex Dress that shows off her lovely tits and Elizabeth is a dream in her latex bodysuit and super shiny pantyhose.
    Tight Latex, Cleavage, Shiny Pantyhose, Standing Tie, High Heels, Peeptoe, Sandals

47 PICS - 454x800 - 10 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

Latex Summer Bonus Bondage

Latex Summer Bonus Bondage

Models: Elizabeth Andrews
    Description: Elizabeth is standing in Mr Big Boss\'s office rubbing on her latex outfit wondering what he\'s got in store for her. He comes in and immediately heads for the rope all the while appraising his subject with his eyes. Informing her that he\'s getting ready to give her a bonus she giggles and asks him what sort of bonus. He answers her by tying her wrists tightly together and then taking another rope and tightly binding her elbows as well. A few bonus gropes makes sure that she continues to pay attention as his efforts are rewards with slight giggles and squeals. With the ropework on her arms done he grabs a head harness panel ballgag and shoves it into her mouth strapping it tightly around her head and then adding another rope around her waist and through her legs as a crotch rope. He grabs another rope tying it to the hook that he recently had installed in his office and attaches the rope to Elizabeth\'s crotch rope pulling it taught. Finally her ankles are tightly bound together holding her in place relatively well. At this point he pulls out the hitachi and she realizes what exactly her bonus will consist of. He vibrates her rather consistently and teases her with her favorite toy a bit before finally taking the ankle ropes off of her and allowing her the best access to the toy. Eventually he has to take his leave of her and takes the hitachi and shoves it in the crotch rope leaving her standing there alone latexed with her extra shiny pantyhose on and having orgasm after orgasm.
    Latex, Rope Bondage, Crotch Rope, BallGag, Head Harness, Panel Gag, HItachi, made Orgasm, High Heels, Shiny Pantyhose, Legs

26 PICS - 454x800 - 5 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

Secretary strapped up in a tight latex dress and boots

Secretary strapped up in a tight latex dress and boots

Description: I walk into Mr. Big Boss\' office wearing a tight pink latex dress that buckles up the front, exposing parts of my breasts. My waist is pulled in tightly with a black latex waist cincher. My boots make hard clicking noises as I walk across the the hard wood office floor towards his desk. I\'m preoccupied with my cell phone. I\'ve been texting with clients all day and apparently Mr. Big Boss has been trying to get in touch with me. He is not very fond of waiting on his secretaries. I try to explain to him that this is a big business deal for us but he doesn\'t understand why I won\'t do business the traditional way. I tell him he is too old fashioned and he needs to get with today\'s technology. That doesn\'t matter to him. I continue to text with the client while the Boss straps a collar around my neck. Knowing that I would soon, lose my hands, I place my phone down on his desk. He picks up a ledermeister armbinder and my arms are soon encased in the soft leather. He cinches the strings tight, XXXX my elbows closer together. I complain as my bondage gets tighter and more difficult to deal with.
    The boss is deaf to my complaints. He straps my booted ankles together . The leather straps squeak against my leather boots as he pulls the strap tight. He moves up to my knees and straps them together, making it difficult for me to balance. I continue to ask him to stop as he applies straps above and below my breasts, and then another one around my waist. The additional straps have pinned my arms down and made everything tighter. Tired of my whining and complaining the Boss gags me with a panel head harness gag. He straps the buckles tight and then lays me down on the floor.
    There, on the floor, he pulls my ankles to the upper body straps, placing me in a very uncomfortable hogtie. He places the phone near my head and tells me I can continue texting with clients, now. I struggle on the floor, trying to get from side to side. The tight leather straps prevent me from freely moving as I would like. I moan and whine behind the panel head harness that fills my mouth. My boots squeak against the leather straps. I start to enjoy the bondage that the Boss has put me into. If I\'m going to get in trouble for doing my job ... it should be something enjoyable...
    defiance, leather strap bondage, latex, boots, waist cincher, pantyhose, ponytail, hogtie

28 PICS - 454x800 - 6 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

Escaping the Heat

Escaping the Heat

Description: Elizabeth and Mr Big Boss are sitting around his office fanning themselves with folders and notepads when he suggests that they visit the warehouse. He grabs some rope and binds first her elbows then her wrists before taking a huge white ballgag and stuffing her mouth with it. She\'s groped for a good bit before XXXX down the stairs, through a side room and into the warehouse. Walked across the floor to the pole at the far side of room and sat down in a chair beside it Mr Big Boss takes another rope and binds each ankle out to a chair leg spreading Elizabeth out on display. Her wrists are tied off to the underside cross bar of the chair before Mr Big Boss leaves her to struggle and go check on the a/c repair status. Lots and lots of just the lovely Elizabeth Andrews struggling in a tight chair tie with a huge white ballgag!
    Rope Bondage, Chair Tie, White Ball Gag, Pantyhose, High Heels, Elbow Tied, Walking, Gagged

21 PICS - 454x800 - 4 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

How To Wear A High Heel Gag

How To Wear A High Heel Gag

Description: A custom client contacted me and was curious if I would try out a particular type of gag. Of course with my love of gags I was willing to give it a try. The request was for me to use a high heel pump as a gag and to secure it in a multitude of ways. I picked out one of my oldest leather high heel pumps and gathered some supplies. I found a leather strap and attached a leather piece with a d-ring. I placed the heel of the high heel into the d-ring and then buckled the strap. The tip of the shoe was deep into my mouth and I was having a hard time controlling my gag reflex since the tip of the shoe was hitting the roof of my mouth. Once I got my gag reflex under control, I show off the gag. Soon, I feel drool start to dribble from my lower lip down my chin. The drool starts to run off my chin and in my hair. I wear the gag a little longer before taking it off and talking a bit about it. Afterwards, I test three more ways to wear the gag: red electrical wrapped around, ring gag through the heel, and 1 inch microfoam wrap around. Afterwards, I talk about which gag I liked best out of the four. It was definitely an interesting gag to try out and something I think I will re-visit soon with some of the secretaries!
    Gag custom, high heel fetish, high heel pump gag, talking to camera, talking about gags, tape gags, electrical tape, microfoam tape gag, gag, fetish, ring gag, drool, secretary, custom

26 PICS - 454x800 - 6 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

How to wear a high heel gag 2

How to wear a high heel gag 2

Description: My custom client enjoyed the last high heel gag video so much that he wanted to see another. Which is good news for those gagging fans that liked the last one. In this version I use scarfs, pantyhose, stockings, and vetrap to secure the high heels as my gag. First I show off the two high heels I will be using; a black leather pump with metal heel and a gold high heel. The gold high heel I will use most of all. I stuff the toe of the gold heel with stuffing and then place the show in my mouth, I take a printed scarf and secure it around the heel and tie it off tightly. I show off the gag and start drooling. After a while, I switch to the black pump and do a similar tie except with two pair of white stockings. I drool even more with this one! I remove the shoe gag and show off the bite marks on the tip of the shoe before I move onto the next gag. The third one is with the gold high heel and I wrap a light blue vetrap around the heel and my head to secure it. The gag isn\'t as neat as I would like it but it is definitely secure. The fourth gag is a pantyhose hood gag with the high heel. It is very hard to see what I am doing with the pantyhose secured tightly on my head. Drool starts to seep from the side of my face from the gag. Its quite messy. I remove the pantyhose hood and use the pantyhose to secure the heel as in the previous gags. I end up adding the white stockings and the scarf to the gag to make sure it\'s super secure! In the end I talk about the gags and which one I thought was the best.
    high heel gag custom, custom, gag, self gagging, secretary gagging, vetrap, scarfs, pantyhose hood

32 PICS - 454x800 - 6 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

Duped by the Intern

Duped by the Intern

Models: Elizabeth Andrews, SpecificKink
    Description: Elizabeth came into Mr Big Boss\'s office and found a different person in his seat. The man was wearing a mask and at any normal office this would be odd but not at DID. Lizz decides he must be there to bind and gag her so she decides to get on with it as soon as possible. Starting with her elbows the man rigs them tightly together binding them off with a nice cinch that he loops up and around her shoulders finishing it off tightly. Noticing her button was straining he then opens her top button and spins her around to bind her wrists. More rope adorns her upper body looping around her chest and framing her breasts. With her upper body ropes in place the man grabs a head harness ring gag and places it on her strapping all its buckles tightly holding the ring in place XXXX her mouth open. The drool starts to flow and he pushes her back and seats her on the desk binding her ankles together. She tries to talk to him and he can\'t understand and says I can\'t understand you but I don\'t care, I just want to see you in a hogtie to which Lizz giggles and he keeps cinching her ankles. He clears the desk of rope and lays Lizz down giving her ass a smack as she giggles at her situation. Grabbing another piece of rope he laces it through the ring on top of the gag harness and brings it back to her ankles pulling her head back to her feet and causing her to hold an extreme arch. With her head held back and the hogtie completed he excuses himself for a meeting and heads out leaving her hogtied and gagged on the desk. She struggles and rolls around on the desk for a bit enjoying the tie till the man returns and rolls her over on her side untying the hogtie rope so he can pull it even tighter. With the rope pulled ultra tight and tied off he asks Lizz how she likes that and she giggles. Eventually the strain starts to set in and she can only moan in reply to his questions as he rubs her disco jean clad legs. He laments about not having a blindfold and they carry on some bound and gagged banter as he comments on how tight the hogtie is. She\'s loving the strain on the tie and really has fun with the new boss candidate. Later on however she finds out that he was an intern and not a boss candidate and she was tricked into bondage by him. Which if she didn\'t enjoy the hogtie so much would have been a terrible prospect.
    Disco Jeans, Six Inch Heels, Six Inch Sandals, Hogtie, Hemp Rope, Ring Gag, Tight Bondage

37 PICS - 454x800 - 8 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

What She Likes About Bondage

What She Likes About Bondage

Description: Elizabeth got a custom request for a bit of a discussion/bondage video from a fan and she was only to happy to oblige. She takes off her leather jacket and is wearing a latex outfit with a keyhole top, tight skirt, and her knee high boots. She talks a bit about some of her gear and her Ledermeister Armbinder is pulled tightly onto her arms pulling them together. With the yoke of the armbinder strapped on to finish it\'s application David exits the frame and Lizz starts talking about the armbinder and why she loves it and how it feels and that sort of thing. David returns and grabs some of his straps binding her wrists together with one and taking another one and applying it around her waist. A final strap is added between her waist strap and her armbinder cinching it down. She describes how it feels and how confining it is to her arms. The next thing she was asked for was her thoughts on a tight hogtie that she is put in on the carpet in front of the desk. David finishes off the rope attaching her ankles to her arms and steps out of frame leaving Elizabeth to struggle a bit and discuss the tie. She wiggles around showing off the bondage and talking about where the ropes are and testing her hogtie out. She talks a bit about the dynamics of struggling and how certain things are harder than others to do when it comes to struggling. She eventually after struggling and talking a bit she starts talking about the gag she wants to wear. David takes a ball panel gag that was made by Devonshire and straps it tightly into her mouth fixing all the straps around her head to seal the ball into her mouth. With the ballgag fixed tightly in her mouth the talking ends and the struggling begins with Lizz moaning into the gag and rolling around and rocking back and forth by straining her hogtied body against the ropes.
    Leather, Armbinder, Panel Ballgag, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Boots, Latex

27 PICS - 454x800 - 6 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

High heel practice, hogties, disco jeans

High heel practice, hogties, disco jeans

Models: GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews
    Description: GiGi wanted me to teach her how to shimmy her ass while she walked in really tall high heels. We both had on tight spandex disco jeans and black pumps. I strutted across the room and told her to follow me. We continued this for a bit until Mr. Big Boss came into the office.He pulled in a chair that had rope and gag materials laying on the seat. I told him that I was trying to train GiGi on how to walk smoother in her high heels but he said the best practice was without any arms. GiGi gulped at his statement. He tied my arms behind my back first. While he did the same to GiGi he instructed me to continue to walk back and forth in the room, he liked the eye candy.
    Next, were the gags. He stuffed both of our mouths full of white cloth and then wrapped microfoam tape tightly around our lips. He made us kneel, while he tied our ankles together. While GiGi and I were on our knees, we shared a couple of gag kisses and flirted with each other. The Boss placed us on our stomachs and then tied us into hogties. I wasn\'t sure how this was going to help GiGi strut better but I\'m sure this was just Mr. Big Boss\' evil plan to get us tied up. Side by side in hogties and tight spandex pants, GiGi tried to tickle me with her bound hands. I rolled quickly away from her and it became a game. She kept telling me, behind her tight microfoam gag, that she was going to get me. Every time she came closer to me, I rolled out of her reach. We spent the rest of the time rolling around the floor trying to catch each other until GiGi had me pinned up against the door with no where to go! I hoped the Boss came back soon to rescue me, or I was going to be in GiGi\'s bound clutches!!!!!
    disco spandex jeans, training in high heels, microfoam gag, white mouth stuffing, gag kisses, double hogties, chasing each other in hogties, bondage, milf

31 PICS - 454x800 - 8 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

Bound at the Boss's Whim

Bound at the Boss's Whim

Models: Gianna Love
    Description: Mr Big Boss was seated at his desk when Gianna Love came in to deliver some paperwork. Not one to miss an opportunity to bind and gag a pretty lady Mr Big Boss grabs some rope and gets to work to the mutual agreement of Gianna. Starting with her wrists he binds them tightly behind her back and then moves on up her arms to bind her elbows equally tight behind her back as well. The gag comes next and Mr Big Boss takes two cloths and stuffs each cheek with a cloth before taking a roll of microfoam tape and wrapping it tightly around her head sealing the huge mouth packing in. A bit of celebratory groping comes next with Mr Big Boss spinning Gianna around and groping her and spanking her a bit. Gianna is then placed on the desk and Mr Big Boss binds her ankles together. Another rope finds her arches and her feet are then securely bound together. He gets up and moves around the desk laying Gianna down on and then telling her don\'t go anywhere before leaving her to struggle precariously on the desktop. Returning with more rope Mr Big Boss binds Gianna\'s hair and then pulls it back to her arch ropes putting her in quite the stringent hogtie. He rolls her around a bit and gropes at her breasts while she moans delicately behind the gag. Eventually he gets around to unbuttoning her blouse and exposing her bra before heading off again to make sure things are taken care of before the real fun can begin. Gianna struggles sensually and makes mewing noises into her gag thoroughly enjoying her bonds. She is definitely in for a long wait for Mr Big Boss to return but doesn\'t seem to mind much just so long as she\'s tightly bound and gagged.
    High Heels, Pantyhose, Rope Bondage, Microfoam Gag, Groping. Struggling, Hair Bondage, Hogtie

31 PICS - 454x800 - 6 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

Secretary High Heel Training &amp; Bondage

Secretary High Heel Training &amp; Bondage

Description: I walk into my office wearing a tight bronze dress and notice that there is a box on my desk. I open the box and find a pair of 6.3 inch green high heels with a gold metal heel. They are perfect and must be a gift from Mr. Big Boss. I try them on and hope that I can walk in them. I take a few laps back and forth in front of my desk. They are so hard to walk in!! I will definitely need more practice in them. Just as I think that, Mr. Big Boss comes into my office. I thank him for the gift as he starts to pick up rope. He binds my arms behind my back before picking up a pair of large panties. I protest that they don\'t match my outfit but Mr. Big Boss does not care. He holds them up to my chest to show me how big they are. He shoves them in my mouth and I, muffled, tell him I don\'t think they will fit. He does not care about that either, as he continues to shove them in my mouth. Next, he secures the panties in my mouth with microfoam tape. A rope leash gets tied around my neck and the high heel training begins. Mr. Big Boss leads me around the office and I try to keep up pace, gracefully. Once our training is done he continues my bondage and leaves me hogtied on the desk. I struggle as much as possible in my new high heels, tight bondage, and overly stuffed mouth.
    high heel training, bondage, large mouth stuffing, tape gag, microfoam tape gag, wrap gag, rope bondage, leash and led, hogtie, pantyhose, leg fetish, 6.3 high heels, tight dress

39 PICS - 454x800 - 34 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

Promotion Celebrated With Tickling

Promotion Celebrated With Tickling

Description: Elizabeth has gotten a promotion, she prances into the office very happy about it and is eventually joined by David whom she tries to seduce to celebrate. David isn\'t having it though and starts tickling her as punishment for being on her laptop and for trying to seduce him at work. A bit of tickling and Elizabeth takes her shoes off and offers her feet up to him to tickle. He goes in and mercilessly attacks her feet as she tries to resist the urge to laugh at the tickling. She can\'t manage to protect herself from all the tickling and tries desperately to resist telling him repeatedly that she\'s not ticklish. Knowing better however David persists in tickling her and struggling to get a good angle with which to inflict the evil tickling on poor Lizz.

Twelve Minutes of Wrestling Tickling and Laughing with Elizabeth Andrews

27 PICS - 454x800 - 5 Mb

Download File

Elite Prospect
    Images

Tickle Roleplay

Tickle Roleplay

Description: This is a tickle custom without any bondage in it.

Elizabeth and Mr Big Boss have decided to play a little reversal of roles game called promotion. He comes into her office and starts getting handsy before grabbing her and starting to tickle her mercilessly. Taking off her shoes and tickling her nyloned soles and under her arms Elizabeth does her best to try to keep him from getting at her but he\'s too much and they are soon rolling around on the floor with him tickling her wildly. Lots of rolling around and tickling as a very helpless Lizz gets tickled without rest.
    Pantyhose, Disco Jeans, Tickling, High Heels. Pantyhose Soles.

21 PICS - 454x800 - 4 Mb

Download File