Release Year: 2018

Sarah is wearing a lycra spandex leotard layered over some American Apparel Tricot Spandex leggings.. She is tightly bound with her arms behind her and elbows welded together. She is gagged with a retro "over the mouth" panel style ball gag. She is on a huge luxurious satin covered pillowtop mattress and struggling around. She slips and slides as she shows her perfect bare soles off to the camera and you can tell that even though she struggles to get free, she is having a nice time of it. Time to crank up the heat on poor Sarah. I step into frame and pull her back into an extremely strict back arched hogtie. The satin sheets now work against her as I easily pull her back to her ankles and lock the rope in place. Her hands move up to the back of her waist in a "chicken wing" and now she is almost a perfect little ball. We definitely have her attention! With eyes wide open, she struggles to make the smallest movements, but can do nothing except fall over onto her side. After all was said and done and the ropes were off, Sarah told me that was probably the most severe arched hogtie anyone ever got her into

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5923kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 885.7 MB