Page 3 of 12 << First 12345 ... Last >>

Thread: Lita (Wrestling)  

Gold D.E
    one way to test your fused neck to see if its good

mickguinness

Thumbs up

with all of her injuries over the past year and a half the number of new lita pics has seriously declined. she needs to stay healthy so more new ones can circulate.

iicool11
    Look at thoise breasts. BOING!

Images
    Can never be enough Lita. She is awesome.

Elite Prospect
    Images

6. Liked by 2 users: Nex, Onthrax

dask
    nice updated pics

karenballs
    thanks dude

Triple X
    Lita is my favorite diva in wwe I love her ;D
    thx for pics

hoRN99
    i hoep she gets naked sometime

peruna99
    she has some nice tits

Sictard
    The only talented diva left and she's one of the better looking too, Molly Holly used to be a good looker until something mutated her into the 'thing' she is now.

Quote Originally Posted by hoRN99
    i hoep she gets naked sometime
    You would, being one of the many shallow people here.

The "Divas" are doing their job of wrestling and should stay away from Playboy, to me Lita is the only true woman wrestler left after Chyna went out, in reality she is the only one who can take on someone and win (outside the wrestling world which is all scriped and fake, sorry kids) and if she was to do Playboy (and there is no point in her doing it) she would become one of the many sluts now in the WWE which would be a damn shame.

You people should wise up and think with your brain not your dick, sorry but guys like you give the rest of us a bad name :banghead:.

Warn me all you want but this is my opinion, don't like it then thats your problem, don't like it don't comment!

Terrel_Owens-81
    i can see wut u mean man... but still... lita is soooo fine... so if she ever DOES decide to do playboy... it's not like im not gonna be looking.

Red
    I'll agree on her being one of the tougher divas, but so far as actual skill in the ring goes, she's far, far from being at the top. "Fake" or not, wrestling does take a lot of skill and ability, and she just doesn't have it.

She's injured more than she's not (usually of her own doing), she can't take a bump properly - though, I admit, she keeps going after she takes one, and she certainly isn't easy on the other girls when she does wrestle.

Obviously, the best technical wrestler so far as the women go is Molly Holly, and that is of any woman wrestler, in any promotion, at any time. Others who come close are TNAs Trinity, Jacqueline, Victoria, and Trish Stratus.

The rest are hardly able to do the simplest of maneuvers, and really should be relegated to the Playboy-style side of the wrestling business.

That said, would I like to see her in Playboy? Damn skippy I would.

Images
    hate the tattoo. but she is still good looking!
    Anybody who credits President Bush for getting Bin Laden,
    Must also hold him accountable for 9/11 happening on his watch.
    Can’t have it both ways.

LOVEandWAR
    umm i can say she's the hottest man looking chick I've ever seen

Page 3 of 12 << First 12345 ... Last >>