Thread: SimonScans Leila - Set 5  

Images

SimonScans SimonScans.com - Leila - Set 5

SimonScans.com - Leila Set 5

SimonScans.com - Leila Set 5

Images

SimonScans Re: SimonScans.com - Leila - Set 5

I have "thanked" many of your threads and commented that your hosting choice, for me and many others, is not compatible with FF Image Grabber. You reply in one thread that it is, but without elaborating.

You post many nice sets, but like others I have talked to, it is no longer just convenient to go elsewhere to download the set, but becoming frustrating, on what was a truly enjoyable easy well laid out site for pic set posts.

I thank you once again for bringing this set to my attention, but will not do so in the future.

3. Liked by 1 user: ophil69

Images

Quote Originally Posted by LisaDenton View Post
    I have "thanked" many of your threads and commented that your hosting choice, for me and many others, is not compatible with FF Image Grabber. You reply in one thread that it is, but without elaborating.

You post many nice sets, but like others I have talked to, it is no longer just convenient to go elsewhere to download the set, but becoming frustrating, on what was a truly enjoyable easy well laid out site for pic set posts.

I thank you once again for bringing this set to my attention, but will not do so in the future.
    The problem lies with the add-ons, not with the websites. It's the tool that fails to the grab the images. Both ImageGrabber and ImageHost Grabber have bad support and haven't been updated since 2011. Someone already requested support for ImageHyper, but as I said earlier, support is bad.

We do have our own tool, which is regularly updated. You can fetch it here.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    We do have our own tool, which is regularly updated. You can fetch it here.
    Well, I followed your link and banged, poked, tweaked. I failed and started over, finally got it going on smaller posts but on one it said it was finished and idling, as images continued to appear in the folder (?).

After massive infusions of coffee, aspirins and band-aids I got the thing running. It only took a little over an hour and runs as if I have downgraded to a dial-up connection speed. I am going to try to adjust it more since it took over 10 minutes to finally download this post. Yes, more of my time and effort, with programs I don't want or trust, because of YOUR choice of hosts.

Then I remembered, this is precisely what I didn't want to do.

Thanks for the link.

Images

Regarding the photoset, somebody needs to inform Simon of SimonScans that women have this body part called breasts. Many men are very attracted to them sexually. It is kind of a big deal. To have a sexy photoshoot without showing breasts is almost as absurd as wearing glasses without lenses.

Images

Well, I followed your link and banged, poked, tweaked. I failed and started over, finally got it going on smaller posts but on one it said it was finished and idling, as images continued to appear in the folder (?).

After massive infusions of coffee, aspirins and band-aids I got the thing running. It only took a little over an hour and runs as if I have downgraded to a dial-up connection speed. I am going to try to adjust it more since it took over 10 minutes to finally download this post. Yes, more of my time and effort, with programs I don't want or trust, because of YOUR choice of hosts.

Then I remembered, this is precisely what I didn't want to do.

Thanks for the link.
    Just downloaded the set, 353 images and 186MB within 1.5 minutes using the RiP-Ripper, which I've downloaded 2 minutes earlier.

Private Member
    Images

Красавица!

Images

What a nice cunt. And it's great how she gets off on it.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    Just downloaded the set, 353 images and 186MB within 1.5 minutes using the RiP-Ripper, which I've downloaded 2 minutes earlier.
    I just tried this set "https://vipergirls.to/solo/412438-alsscan-rebecca-blue-%96-balloon-maiden.html" and got a folder full of ads.
    It's probably my fault and the other 32,669 members won't have a problem, either with using it, or with you telling over 32 thousand people to use it.
    I've been a member of many forums, staff, vip, regular member, and even co-admin one site. I think you post quality pic sets, but as other posters follow your lead and try different hosts I am not going to install what they want me to, it could be the end of a good thing.

As always this is JMO and I appreciate your sharing, but will go where it's easiest for me to download pic sets I enjoy.

Images

I just tried this set "https://vipergirls.to/solo/412438-alsscan-rebecca-blue-%96-balloon-maiden.html" and got a folder full of ads.
    It's probably my fault and the other 32,669 members won't have a problem, either with using it, or with you telling over 32 thousand people to use it.
    I've been a member of many forums, staff, vip, regular member, and even co-admin one site. I think you post quality pic sets, but as other posters follow your lead and try different hosts I am not going to install what they want me to, it could be the end of a good thing.

As always this is JMO and I appreciate your sharing, but will go where it's easiest for me to download pic sets I enjoy.
    That thread uses pixhub.eu, and not ImageHyper.com (a host which RiP operates). I've replied in the RiP-Ripper thread highlighting the issue, as this time I did face the same problem as you.

Your add-ons ImageGrabber and ImageHostGrabber would work just as well on ImageHyper or other hosts, if their developers would do a decent job of updating their add-ons. RiP-Ripper is an actively supported tool and thus the recommended solution - but certainly not the only one.

As for regular users, they go where they smell money. I'm afraid that unless image hosts stop paying their uploaders, you will face a never-ending stream of new cash-generating hosts content contributors will use. All the more reason to use a tool that's well supported.