Thread: Best Way to Start Contributing Video Uploads?  

Images

Best Way to Start Contributing Video Uploads?

Hello. New 'round here. Used this great forum for a long time & want to contribute by sharing some videos that aren't on here yet. What's the best/recommended way to start sharing videos with the community?

-NPC1182016

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Best Way to Start Contributing Video Uploads?

Get hold of Thumbnail Me; it's a useful bit of freeware to generate video previews and also makes it very easy to copy out file data as well, as evidenced here, though I used Video Thumbnail Maker to do the actual thumbnail. To get the large clickable thumbnail, I upload a 700px image along with the original and use the 700px image as the thumbnail in the post (this is shown in the aforementioned link)

Some filehosts (like Zippyshare) have file size limits, so using WinRAR to split an archive into parts is essential, where limits are in place.

The name of your file is also important, as obvious filenames will be spotted by DMCA agents and lead to fairly quick removal of whatever you uploaded (probably explaining why the Suprafiles link in the post doesn't work). Normally I put the proper filename on the video and pack it into an archive with a name that won't trigger any DMCA alarms; none of these files have been deleted prematurely

I hope this helps
    Please let me know if something isn't right with one of my posts

Other wonderful model solo megathreads (WIP) ;

Anata/ Mango • Cassie Laine • Lucy O'Hara • Lana Lovelace • Shyla Jennings

3. Liked by 2 users: Jumala, NPC1182016

Images

Re: Best Way to Start Contributing Video Uploads?

Thank you for your guidance and for not being a dick, SwaggMaster.

5. Liked by 1 user: SkyBlue