Mimi Rogers

Born
    January 27, 1956 in Coral Gables, Florida, USA

Birth Name
    Miriam Spickler

Height
    5' 8" (1.73 m)

Mini Bio
    It's fair to say that after 20 years and over 50 film appearances, Mimi Rogers should be praised for her variety of roles and acting capabilities, not for a brief marriage to a Hollywood star. In the early 1980s she began to carve a niche for herself in Hollywood, appearing on television and in films. It was her role in Someone to Watch Over Me (1987) that got her noticed and was her springboard to stardom. Cemented by a marriage to Tom Cruise, an already established young actor, Mimi went on to appear in Hider in the House (1989), Desperate Hours (1990), and The Doors (1991). She appeared in a controversial movie analyzing religion in America, The Rapture (1991), which proved a hit and delighted audiences, creating many a debate over the film's subject material. She played a bored telephone exchange operator who swaps a sinful life of sex and swinging with other couples for a devout religious one, ending unexpectedly in disaster. Despite her successes, few meaty, interesting roles came her way in the '90s. Shooting Elizabeth (1992), opposite Jeff Goldblum, the family movie Monkey Trouble (1994), Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog (1995), and Full Body Massage (1995) were just a few of the films that she appeared in. Working consistently, she rejuvenated her career in the unexpected hit Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997), playing Miss Kensington, an attractive female agent of 1960s London and the mother of Elizabeth Hurley's character. Next, Mimi was seen in the big-screen remake of the '60s sci-fi TV series Lost in Space (1998) and several guest appearances on the hugely popular television series The X Files (1993), playing a scheming FBI agent. A role in the Canadian indie-horror Ginger Snaps (2000) did her career no harm. Soon, she was opposite Geena Davis in The Geena Davis Show (2000) from 2000-01 and playing an extremely rich Manhattan socialite in the direct-to-video Cruel Intentions 2 (2000).

More recently Mimi has appeared on cable television, including leading roles in Charms for the Easy Life (2002) (which she also executive produced) and Cave In (2003) (a true-life disaster drama in which she played the Chief Superintendent of a mine). In 2004, she gave a revealing performance in The Door in the Floor (2004), a critical success. The Loop (2006), a Chicago-based sitcom, will soon be airing in America, featuring Mimi as a flirtatious office worker. Also in 2006, Mimi will be appearing in an original horror film, Penny Dreadful (2006), playing a psychiatrist in peril. In 2003, she married her longtime boyfriend Chris Ciaffa, with whom she has a son and a daughter. A poker novice, Mimi also travels around competing in tournaments, some televised.

Images

Cool Mimi Rogers

These may have been posted before, but even if they have, I could care less. They are worth a second look. God I love this womans breasts!

2. Liked by 3 users: Aekhyron, moviellover, STERRY1960

lukus
      nice pix..classic movie

Ben
      They are worth a third look and a fourth and.....

lbox351
      a breath of fresh air
      you don't see real tits anymore, do you?

MagnoliaFan
      They are worth many looks!!!
      thanks!

mike714
      i would hit that

blowdog
      She is so gorgeous, wow. I hear that she has full frontal nudity in the new movie "The Door in the Floor." Anyone seen it, or perhaps get some good caps?

swims
      i heard basinger is topless in that movie too, anyone know for sure?

erikstoll
      Quote Originally Posted by mike714
      i would hit that
      i second that

madman
      nice big cans

TechnoDesi
      those would make great pillows

Images
      A full-bodied woman. How rare. The emphasis these days are on the thin, nay, even the emaciated female body. What is up with that? A lot of actresses with large breasts are even having surgery to to reduce them, while those with small titties spend thousands to have them enlarged into mis-shapen monstrosititties. Rumor has Christina Ricci undergoing breast reduction. Jennifer Connelly looked like she needed a good four-course at the Academy Awards. God bless Mimi as a woman who is content in her body...........them's some bigguns huh? I just wanna put my face between them and go bRRRRRRRRRRRwwwwwawawawawawbababababababa...

Elite Prospect
      Images

Thumbs up Mimi Rogers - The Door in the Floor

xplosiive
      man her tits are saggin to the door in the floor.....but id still tap it

trimmer50
      Nice set of pictures, would love to see more

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last >>