Thread: Kristin Kreuk  

•  

Kristin Kreuk

Date of Birth
    30 December 1982, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Height
    5' 4" (1.63 m)

Mini Biography
    Kristin Kreuk was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She attended and graduated from Eric Hamber High School. Although she did some stage work in school, she focused more on her studies. She described herself as shy and boring.

For her first professional work, she went to an open casting audition for "Edgemont" (2000), a teen-drama series aired on CBC television in Canada. She plays the role of "Laurel Yeung". Laurel was the last main character to be cast because the casting director was having a problem finding an actress. Fortunately, for them (and us), they found Kristin just in time.

Her career was set to take off when she landed on the highly acclaimed WB television series, "Smallville" (2001). It follows the story of "Clark Kent" in his pre-Superman days in a small town of Smallville, Kansas. Kristin played the role of "Lana Lang", Clark Kent's object of desire before he meets "Lois Lane".

"Smallville" (2001) proved to be a giant step for Kristin's acting career, as she landed several interviews with several magazines, including YM (Young and Modern) and Rolling Stone. She also did a commercial for Neutrogena, popular for its skin care products.

Images

Re: Kristin Kreuk

Quote Originally Posted by -84 View Post
      Shes now a regular on Chuck.
      Hopefully she stays on for more than 3 episodes. I really liked her on this weeks.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by tmsmith View Post
      Hopefully she stays on for more than 3 episodes. I really liked her on this weeks.
      Well the preview showed her working at the buymore so I guess she will be as regular as that part of the show will be from now on. Given Chuck trying to prove his worth as a spy.

I really hope her character can be a relationship that Rachel Bilson's character almost was.

The way the show is set up Chuck will only get with Sara when the show is almost over. So there needs to be a girl before that end game.

Elite Prospect
      Images

Damn, what a lovely surprise when I watched Chuck today. Sarah's history, you can't compete with a brunette!

4. Liked by 1 user: Avenged

Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
      Damn, what a lovely surprise when I watched Chuck today. Sarah's history, you can't compete with a brunette!
      Wont happen the way the show is structured. We all know that Chuck and Sarah are meant to be together. And if they don't get to gether in the end than Josh has been bad as a writer and showrunner.

Sig by Loonatik

Elite Prospect
      Images

kristen is only signed on for a few episodes. some websites keep referring to it as multiple eps. after that her story arc is over.

Images

IMDB says she'll be on five episodes of Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by -84 View Post
      Well the preview showed her working at the buymore so I guess she will be as regular as that part of the show will be from now on. Given Chuck trying to prove his worth as a spy.

I really hope her character can be a relationship that Rachel Bilson's character almost was.

The way the show is set up Chuck will only get with Sara when the show is almost over. So there needs to be a girl before that end game.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by demonicus69 View Post
      kristen is only signed on for a few episodes. some websites keep referring to it as multiple eps. after that her story arc is over.

What I mean is that i really don't see Chuck being at the buy more that much this season. But when he is I want them to push their meeting. Chuck shouldn't be pinning for Sarah for the next 2 or 3 years.

I would like for one of these shows that are romance based dramas to have the hero actully have some kind of relationship and not just drama.

Eureka is the only one I watch that has done it good so far. I would just like Josh to not go so extreme like he did on The O.C. and like he sometimes does on Gossip Girl now.

Sig by Loonatik

Images

Smallville 8.14 - "Requiem"

Images

Chuck 3.05 - "Chuck Versus the First Class"

Images

She is just so major cute. Thanks to all for posting!

Images
      LAX Airport (April 4)

Elite Prospect
      Images

Lunch time in LA - April 17

Elite Prospect
      Images

Kristin Kreuk Leo Awards at the Westin Bayshore on June 5, 2010 in Vancouver, Canada

Images

Post Re: Kristin Kreuk

Tom Welling wants Lex and Lana to return

On May 20, Tom Welling took the stage at the CW upfront presentation at Madison Square Garden to announce that the upcoming Season 10 would be the final season of “Smallville.” Zap2it caught up with Welling on his way in to find out more about Season 10.

“Clark and Lex,” Welling answered immediately when asked about his hopes for the final season. “Maybe a Lana/Clark/Lois triangle again, who knows. I want to see a lot of the people that the fans know from the show come back to see those relationships.”

There may be a slight snag in those plans, though. Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) recently tweeted, “Sorry… I’ve already stated that I’m not returning. I’d never lead you guys on like that. I appreciate your support.”

Despite Rosenbaum’s reluctance, Welling is holding out hope that Rosenbaum and Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang) will be back to say goodbye to “Smallville.” “I’d like to think [chances are] good, but my reality sometimes is different than other realities. I hope they know that we want them back, and I know we’re going to do everything we can to see them again.”

Welling is thrilled to have made it to Season 10 with “Smallville,” but he doesn’t sound like he’s completely ready to go. “Ten is a great number,” he says. “Eleven’s a great number, too, so who knows.”

Hear more from Tom on his experience directing “Smallville” episodes, and on the new CW show he’s executive producing, “Hellcats,” in the video below.

https://tinyurl.com/2datmma

Sig by Loonatik

16. Liked by 1 user: AYHJA

Images

Studio City - April 17th

Uploaded with IIIUploader

Sig by Loonatik

Page 16 of 19 << First ... 61415161718 ... Last >>