Page 5 of 11 << First ... 34567 ... Last >>

Thread: LinkSnappy.com - support  

Images

Re: LinkSnappy Support & Feedback

Deposhitfiles has been added!

2. Liked by 2 users: pevets, V

Images

Any response to claims made here? https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.linksnappy.com

Images

In particular, I notice the claims that the status page is just click-bait BS and that k2s is no longer supported, despite your claims here.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by BoxxyTrox View Post
    Satisfied users never go out of their way to google Trustpilot and write reviews about us because they got what they wanted. Because they're entitled to it. He was one of the unsatisfied ones. What he said in his own review was pretty much this : "I just like to whine and not work with support chat to help me get my issues resolved." As he mentioned, he wasn't comfortable sharing his link etc with us, that's the only way we can test why they're having issues with their download.

Issues with both WDUpload and MEGA are resolved, they were temporary and this user's 7 day membership probably ran out in that time, he was just quick to judge. That being said, experimental hosts can run into issues because they are EXPERIMENTAL.

If anything, we offer 7 day money back guarantee, so might as well see it for yourself Primary hosts work great, we have a great torrent feature as well!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by BoxxyTrox View Post
    In particular, I notice the claims that the status page is just click-bait BS and that k2s is no longer supported, despite your claims here.
    https://linksnappy.com/myaccount/status

That's our status page, &It's clearly mentioned that K2S is EXPERIMENTAL. Some experimental hosts work better than the others, such as Uptobox, Uploadgig, File.AL, Icerbox etc WORK GREAT. I've also mentioned in this thread that, if K2S is your primary host, dont buy our service.

Private Member
    Images

Regarding K2S in particular, it is the only experimental host that consistently gives "Error 87". I have downloaded from other experimental hosts using LS, and they have worked. It'd help if you could please clarify what error 87 is.

Other than this and the weird thing RG does with JD2 (that I understand is done by RG, not LS) where it needs me to start -> pause -> wait -> start again, I have no issues with LS so far.

P.S.: Thanks for Depositfiles.

Images

I may consider it then, thank you.

9. Liked by 1 user: danielund

Images

Quote Originally Posted by lezboyd View Post
    Regarding K2S in particular, it is the only experimental host that consistently gives "Error 87". I have downloaded from other experimental hosts using LS, and they have worked. It'd help if you could please clarify what error 87 is.

Other than this and the weird thing RG does with JD2 (that I understand is done by RG, not LS) where it needs me to start -> pause -> wait -> start again, I have no issues with LS so far.

P.S.: Thanks for Depositfiles.
    You're welcome for Depositfiles!

We're going to release a new announcement regarding RG. That should make downloading from this host more convenient.

Bonus : We might have figured out K2S and it could become stable soon

11. Liked by 1 user: Cequo

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Twou2222 View Post
    Great price and many services that I would use. Right now my need is depositfiles and ex-load. I will keep you in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielund View Post
    Thank you!

I activated and used the trial voucher. It is fairly easy to use and I love the torrent features. As I have said before, the only drawback was depositfiles and ex-load. Seems that you took care of the depositfiles. Might there be a possibility of ex-load in the future? BTW, I did extend my subscription. It has definitely saved me time and $$.

Thanks,
    ~2

The ONE and only!!!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Twou2222 View Post
    I activated and used the trial voucher. It is fairly easy to use and I love the torrent features. As I have said before, the only drawback was depositfiles and ex-load. Seems that you took care of the depositfiles. Might there be a possibility of ex-load in the future? BTW, I did extend my subscription. It has definitely saved me time and $$.

Thanks,
    ~2
    Please DM me some sample links of ex-load, I will submit a request to get it added!

Private Member
    Images

I am currently using a trial voucher, which has the limit capped at 50GB. If I was to buy the service, is there a daily/weekly/monthly max data limit?

Images

Three 30 day vouchers which were never used by their recipients:

ZQB1JLWC5SVP23TV8G6J
    9QPAIPQ78Z7W15BYF5UD
    HA1H4T6KPI5A4G8MYMMZ

Posting it publicly so be fast.

16. Liked by 2 users: danielund, popp9

Images

Quote Originally Posted by lezboyd View Post
    I am currently using a trial voucher, which has the limit capped at 50GB. If I was to buy the service, is there a daily/weekly/monthly max data limit?
    75GB per day

Images

This deal is for the ass. 95% of the links here on vipergirls are keep2share, fileboom and filejoker.

fileboom and filejoker are not supportet by linksnappy and keep2share is experimental and not working most of the time.

Private Member
    Images

"VIPERGIRLS" dicount voucher no longer valid?

Page 5 of 11 << First ... 34567 ... Last >>