Page 3 of 11 << First 12345 ... Last >>

Thread: LinkSnappy.com - support  

Images

Re: LinkSnappy Support & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by danielund View Post
    Turbobit is back up. I can confirm that k2s is currently down, they have introduced a new kind of captcha
    I just came back home and wanted to turn on some downloads.... Rapidgator down. Turbobit down. K2S down.

2. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

Quote Originally Posted by donbilbo View Post
    I just came back home and wanted to turn on some downloads.... Rapidgator down. Turbobit down. K2S down.
    Please PM me your username, only k2s is down.

4. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

Hello,
    i've tested Linlsnappy ad most time it worked good. But, please give a reason, why i have to use it further. in this forum, most of interessting Vidios are hosted at Filesmonster and linksnappy doesn't support.

6. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

Keep2Share is back!!

8. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

Keep2Share is back!!
    Still doesn't work for me, hasn't worked all month, either.

I always get ERROR Code: 087 and i have been trying with JDownloader for at least 10 hours every day.

10. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

I just signed up again, but yes, k2s is down again...

Did you ever think about adding florenfile.com as an exp.? There's a few sites that have a ton of stuff, especially if you like comics, hentai, 3D, etc.?

12. Liked by 1 user: danielund

Images

K2S is still experimental and it's bound to have issues, we don't recommend our service if it's your primary host.

Quote Originally Posted by popp9 View Post
    I just signed up again, but yes, k2s is down again...

Did you ever think about adding florenfile.com as an exp.? There's a few sites that have a ton of stuff, especially if you like comics, hentai, 3D, etc.?
    We will consider florenfile to our service

14. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

K2S is still experimental and it's bound to have issues, we don't recommend our service if it's your primary host.
    It would be awesome if you could make Keep2share more reliable.

16. Liked by 1 user: danielund

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Cequo View Post
    It would be awesome if you could make Keep2share more reliable.
    We're working on it

18. Liked by 1 user: Cequo

Images

Lol if only someone gave me a good tut how this shit works....bought a premium account a while back...never got it to work though...lol...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by pervmann2000 View Post
    Lol if only someone gave me a good tut how this shit works....bought a premium account a while back...never got it to work though...lol...
    They have videos on their website.

Basically, you copy the link you want to download from a thread, go to linksnappy.com, select the download and paste the link into the "files to download" field. You repeat that with every link you want and press "generate" when you're done. You'll then have new download links on linksnappy's servers that you can download however you wish.

Tools like jdownloader will handle this automatically once you add your linksnappy account.

21. Liked by 1 user: danielund

Images

I got a free voucher from V and here is what I found: the service mostly works alright.

My connection was failing (fault of my ISP) and I got some corrupt downloads. I did not pay attention to see if re-downloading consumed from the quota. I wonder if having HTTPS download links would have prevented this corruption.

Links becoming invalid in case of IP change is also a tad severe for VPN users.

The service looks promising. Hope in a few years it will be even better. For now, mostly for the price, I am going to stay with another multi-hoster, as, despite my current one not supporting some of the hosts that LS does, I have already learned to live it the fact that I don't need everything out there and I can wait for someone to upload to the hosts I can access.

23. Liked by 1 user: danielund

Images

Quote Originally Posted by DanSlater View Post
    My connection was failing (fault of my ISP) and I got some corrupt downloads. I did not pay attention to see if re-downloading consumed from the quota.
    Dunno either but it supports resuming even when you change IP and create a new download link. In the en

I wonder if having HTTPS download links would have prevented this corruption.
    HTTPS does nothing in that regard. It just ensures that your connection to the server is secure, i.e. the data comes from the correct server and has not been tampered with. But a connection that breaks will still leave you with a corrupt file.

It's only important that your IP stays the same from when you create the download link until you download. Your IP shouldn't change that often when using a VPN.

The service looks promising. Hope in a few years it will be even better. For now, mostly for the price, I am going to stay with another multi-hoster, as, despite my current one not supporting some of the hosts that LS does, I have already learned to live it the fact that I don't need everything out there and I can wait for someone to upload to the hosts I can access.
    I think the pricing is alright though I'd love it if K2S worked more reliable. But if your traffic requirements are not too high, you're off cheaper than buying from the sharehosters directly.

25. Liked by 1 user: danielund

Images

I got a free voucher from V and here is what I found: the service mostly works alright.

My connection was failing (fault of my ISP) and I got some corrupt downloads. I did not pay attention to see if re-downloading consumed from the quota. I wonder if having HTTPS download links would have prevented this corruption.

If you use our jDownloader integration it can automatically generate a fresh link and resume your download in case of an IP change. Also the 50% extra days offer along with 20% discount code make our service is highly affordable right now. You might wanna look into that since you do prefer the type and number of hosts we support!

Images

Also the 50% extra days offer along with 20% discount code make our service is highly affordable right now.
    Care to elaborate on that? I only see the offer on top of the page when logged out. It is also not clear what the extra days refer to. When I used the 20% off code initially, no extra days were shown.

Page 3 of 11 << First 12345 ... Last >>