Page 2 of 11 << First 1234 ... Last >>

Thread: LinkSnappy.com - support  

Images

Re: LinkSnappy Support & Feedback

Allright I am not the brightest compwizzerd...lol...got this linksnappy premium but I can't get it to work...thought it would be easy...copy and paste a url...generate and of it goes...lol...guess not...see screenshot..saw this youtube thinggy they have on theire site...it didn't made sence to me...could someone give me the propper screenshots tut of how it works?...would be a big thanks in advance...

Images

Great price and many services that I would use. Right now my need is depositfiles and ex-load. I will keep you in mind.

The ONE and only!!!

3. Liked by 1 user: danielund

Images

Quote Originally Posted by pervmann2000 View Post
    Allright I am not the brightest compwizzerd...lol...got this linksnappy premium but I can't get it to work...thought it would be easy...copy and paste a url...generate and of it goes...lol...guess not...see screenshot..saw this youtube thinggy they have on theire site...it didn't made sence to me...could someone give me the propper screenshots tut of how it works?...would be a big thanks in advance...

I tried the link you have posted in the screenshot and it seems to work fine. Most likely some plugin/addon is modifying your request sent to us. I recommend disabling third party extensions/ trying a different browser or contacting our live chat support.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Twou2222 View Post
    Great price and many services that I would use. Right now my need is depositfiles and ex-load. I will keep you in mind.
    Thank you!

6. Liked by 1 user: Twou

Elite Prospect
    Images

is RG supposed to work? whenever i try a link it comes up with

No server available for this filehost, Please retry after few minutes
    i see this since days.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by klamber2 View Post
    is RG supposed to work? whenever i try a link it comes up with

i see this since days.
    Please PM me your username, we will move your account to a different server.

Elite Prospect
    Images

coming to the end of my trial period.

funny enough, most of the time the "Experimental Filehosts" (i used k2s and icerbox) worked better than the rest.

- uploaded.to: sometimes download did not start at all, sometimes it was extremely slow (<100kb/s)
    - rapidgator: sometimes the DL stopped with a "429 Too Many Requests", after generating the same links again i could not connect at all (502 Bad Gateway), also sometimes i got "No server available for this filehost, Please retry after few minutes" (see above).

AFAIR i did not use any other hosts.

i wasn't really a power user, nowhere near i used the daily 75gb.
    taking this into account, i ran IMO into too many issues.
    of course i'm not complaining, it was a trial account. but i would not like it as a paying member when that many generated links don't work properly.

10. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

2nd day as a paying member, deleted a K2S file by accident yesterday, today getting "ERROR Code: 087" for that one and all other K2S.

Tried same file on 'Uploaded', worked fine.

Is K2S dead for this service again ?

Images

UL.net and RG.to are both cached hosts and therefore it can take up to 1-3 minutes for the caching process to finish and your downloads to reach full speeds.

Judging by your concern and of many other users we have disabled caching on uploaded.to and speeds should be back to normal. PM me if you'd like a free test for a week and re-review it.

If you're a jDownloader user, follow these steps to install our custom plugin to fix issues with rapidgator:

1. Download our updated plugin from here : https://linksnappy.com/upload/LinkSnappyCom_new.zip

2. Replace it in this directory : [JDINSTALL DIRC]\Downloader v2.0\jd\plugins\hoster

3. After a successful replace, restart and refresh JD and our account on it.

Quote Originally Posted by klamber2 View Post
    coming to the end of my trial period.

funny enough, most of the time the "Experimental Filehosts" (i used k2s and icerbox) worked better than the rest.

- uploaded.to: sometimes download did not start at all, sometimes it was extremely slow (<100kb/s)
    - rapidgator: sometimes the DL stopped with a "429 Too Many Requests", after generating the same links again i could not connect at all (502 Bad Gateway), also sometimes i got "No server available for this filehost, Please retry after few minutes" (see above).

AFAIR i did not use any other hosts.

i wasn't really a power user, nowhere near i used the daily 75gb.
    taking this into account, i ran IMO into too many issues.
    of course i'm not complaining, it was a trial account. but i would not like it as a paying member when that many generated links don't work properly.

13. Liked by 2 users: maya, popp9

Images

K2S being an experimental host had an uptime of 21/24 hours a day. We have upgraded our backend and are having 24 hours of uptime now. Please post here or PM me if you still face troubles with this host.

Quote Originally Posted by popp9 View Post
    2nd day as a paying member, deleted a K2S file by accident yesterday, today getting "ERROR Code: 087" for that one and all other K2S.

Tried same file on 'Uploaded', worked fine.

Is K2S dead for this service again ?

15. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

Thanks for the reply.

Well, today nothing is working, no Supported Filehosts will download. They all Generate fine, But then I get this:

' 403 Forbidden Your ip address has been changed, Please re-generate your link. SuperSonic 1.1 (Debian) '

Why is that?

Account Type: Elite
    Elite Membership till: 17 Dec 2018 21:49:39 UTC (21 days left)
    Daily traffic left: 75.00G
    Torrent Storage: 0.00B / 25.00G
    Server time: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 09:50:14 UTC

Images

If your IP changes after the start of download, links will automatically fail. Please regenerate the links. PM me your username to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by popp9 View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

Well, today nothing is working, no Supported Filehosts will download. They all Generate fine, But then I get this:

' 403 Forbidden Your ip address has been changed, Please re-generate your link. SuperSonic 1.1 (Debian) '

Why is that?

Account Type: Elite
    Elite Membership till: 17 Dec 2018 21:49:39 UTC (21 days left)
    Daily traffic left: 75.00G
    Torrent Storage: 0.00B / 25.00G
    Server time: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 09:50:14 UTC

18. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

Quote Originally Posted by danielund View Post
    If your IP changes after the start of download, links will automatically fail. Please regenerate the links. PM me your username to take a look.
    It was fine today, thanks. Filehosts worked, K2S, all of them.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by danielund View Post
    K2S being an experimental host had an uptime of 21/24 hours a day. We have upgraded our backend and are having 24 hours of uptime now. Please post here or PM me if you still face troubles with this host.
    Could you give us an update on the availability of k2s and turbobit? Right now k2s seems to have an uptime of something like 1 hour a day if you are lucky and constantly retry... If you don't then it's basically down all day long. Same for turbobit.

You guys also mentioned a "compensation" for the extremely long rapidgator downtime. Last time you mentioned it in the "host upgrades" post on facebook. Did i miss the compensation?

21. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

Quote Originally Posted by donbilbo View Post
    Could you give us an update on the availability of k2s and turbobit? Right now k2s seems to have an uptime of something like 1 hour a day if you are lucky and constantly retry... If you don't then it's basically down all day long. Same for turbobit.

You guys also mentioned a "compensation" for the extremely long rapidgator downtime. Last time you mentioned it in the "host upgrades" post on facebook. Did i miss the compensation?
    Turbobit is back up. I can confirm that k2s is currently down, they have introduced a new kind of captcha

Compensations in form of Elite vouchers were given away via email, please check your spam/junk folder.

23. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Page 2 of 11 << First 1234 ... Last >>