Page 3 of 1362 << First 1234513531035031003 ... Last >>

Thread: Exclusive Femdom! ( Dominant Woman looking for a submissive man )  

Banned
    Images
    Wrestle And Scissor boy In Bed

Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Natalya, Chloe
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Wrestling, Scissorhold, Ass , Chastity, Humiliation, Brat Girls
    Video language: English

Natalya's boy, danni, is very wimpy and scrawny. The girls don't understand how it can be that they are much bigger and stronger than him. The girls call danni into the bedroom, where they have been talking about him. Danni wanders in wearing only his chastity device. The girls wrestle danni onto the bed and overpower him. Natalya and Chloe pin danni down to the bed and Natalya sits on her boy's face. The girls laugh at how easy it was to overpower scrawny danni. With her boy's face pressed into her ass, Natalya threatens to fart on him. Natalya's friend from school, Chloe, sits on danni's face next. Natalya really wants to muster up a few farts to unleash in her boy's face, but she doesn't have any fuel. Just the threat of getting farted on is enough to humiliate her boy, though. Instead of gassing him, Natalya decides to her boy in her crotch. She straddles danni's face and controls his breath. Then, Natalya locks her boy into a scissorhold. She shows Chloe how to do it, so she can too. Chloe gets danni into a scissorhold and dazes him with the strength of her thighs. Natalya tells danni that she's going to eat nothing but broccoli and cheese later so that she can be sure to add farts to the mix next time they pin him down. Danni is very humiliated. The girls were right. Danni can easily get beat up by a girl.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 11:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

File size: 824.6 MB
    Download Wrestle And Scissor boy In Bed

Banned
    Images
    Rubber Bi-Boys

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Femdom,Female Femdom,Strapon,Domination

Miss Velour is playing with her two rubber slaves, one is wearing an extreme posture collar and is ordered to worship her shoes. The other is locked in the cage until his cock is needed for oral training, carefully supervised by Mistress. He is then locked in the stocks and encouraged to taste his first cock, as it is thrust into his not so eager mouth! They then take it in turns to pleasure each other, much to Velours delight until cum is flying.

Duration: 16:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 363.1 MB
    Download Rubber Bi-Boys

Banned
    Images
    Spanked Allegra's - Domination HD

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Kara Price lands herself on parole for five years, and it is going to be a very long sentence! Her parole officer takes advantage of her status and comes in any hour of day and night, by himself or with his friends to use and abuse her helpless holes. Extreme enema, bondage humilation young girl. enjoy!!! I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out. He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned. Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 38:59
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 426.6 MB
    Download Spanked Allegra's - Domination HD

Banned
    Images
    Friendly

Cast: Christina QCCP

What a fun one. One of my favorite guys -- we're friendly enough that I wouldn't even call him a client anymore -- lets me experiment some new reflexology therapy on him -- while fully and thoroughly restrained. Affectionate, relentless, and strangely gentle. Especially considering the intensity of his, uh, gratitude...

Duration: 6:06
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2082kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

File size: 101.8 MB
    Download Friendly

Banned
    Images
    The Milking Shed

The Mansion has many milking sheds, complete with docile slaves awaiting their scheduled emptying, Goddess Zena approaches the chained specimens and proceeds to tease them to hardness before utilising the slaves to suck each other to stimulate the prostate and produce a pleasing load. She then uses the Robojac milking machine and expert hand to finish the sperm extraction, leaving the slaves chained up until needed again.

Duration: 27:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

File size: 574.4 MB
    Download The Milking Shed

Banned
    Images
    Hypnotic Actual - Domination HD

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Lexi Lore is a conniving little slut. She talks her neighbor, Eric John, into fucking her. When he finds her tied up in her living room, he has no choice, but to start in on her. He eats her pussy, like its his last meal on the planet. She then rubs her perfect little feet on his shaft. Then sucking his cock, and he buries his cock in her tight little pussy. He gives her exactly what she wanted....a nice hot load of cum.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 24:22
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 288.0 MB
    Download Hypnotic Actual - Domination HD

Banned
    Images
    Velours Trick And Treat

Release Year: 2016

Miss Velour has her slave in a rebreathe hood, in bondage on the St Andrew's cross. She taunts and teases him with the electrified Wartenburg wheels, loving his squeals at her expert touch. His cock is leaking precum so she decides to bring in another slave to clean it up, supervising the bi cocksucker as she encourages him to do a thorough job with his tongue and mouth, keeping the other slave on the edge of orgasm. Miss Velour then attaches pegs to his cock and balls, leaving him in a mix of pleasure and pain until she is ready for him again.

Duration: 25:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 572.1 MB
    Download Velours Trick And Treat

Banned
    Images
    Wrestle And Scissor In Bed

Cast: Natalya, Chloe
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Wrestling, Scissorhold, Ass , Chastity, Humiliation, Brat Girls

Natalya's , danni, is very wimpy and scrawny. The girls don't understand how it can be that they are much bigger and stronger than him. The girls call danni into the bedroom, where they have been talking about him. Danni wanders in wearing only his chastity device. The girls wrestle danni onto the bed and overpower him. Natalya and Chloe pin danni down to the bed and Natalya sits on her 's face. The girls laugh at how easy it was to overpower scrawny danni. With her 's face pressed into her ass, Natalya threatens to fart on him. Natalya's friend from school, Chloe, sits on danni's face next. Natalya really wants to muster up a few farts to unleash in her 's face, but she doesn't have any fuel. Just the threat of getting farted on is enough to humiliate her , though. Instead of gassing him, Natalya decides to her in her crotch. She straddles danni's face and controls his breath. Then, Natalya locks her into a scissorhold. She shows Chloe how to do it, so she can too. Chloe gets danni into a scissorhold and dazes him with the strength of her thighs. Natalya tells danni that she's going to eat nothing but broccoli and cheese later so that she can be sure to add farts to the mix next time they pin him down. Danni is very humiliated. The girls were right. Danni can easily get beat up by a girl.

Duration: 11:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

File size: 824.6 MB
    Download Wrestle And Scissor In Bed

Banned
    Images
    Your cock is laughable!

Studio: BallBustingChicks
    Cast: Tigerr Benson

She laughs and make fun of his shriveled up penis. Ridicule and humiliate him. She compares his tiny dick with her big tits... Then she finds it's even more fun when she also grab and beat his useless manhood full with her hand...

Duration: 8:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

File size: 313.8 MB
    Download Your cock is laughable!

Banned
    Images
    Gloryhole Training

Mistress T is pushing the limits of her devoted slave, today she is training him in the art of pleasuring a cock, an act he finds humiliating and degrading. She starts with strapons of various sizes, working on his technique until she is satisfied that he is ready to taste a real cock. The gloryhole presents this opportunity, under careful guidance his mouth virginity is taken and his steady rhythm soon results in a mouthful of cum, much to Mistress's delight.

Duration: 16:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2743kbps

File size: 353.4 MB
    Download Gloryhole Training

Banned
    Images
    Bigger Than Yours

Studio: Juicy Entertainment

This cute black chick is hungry for a white cock... only to get a tight white asshole to fuck afterwards! Her strap-on is bigger than that white guy's dick and she's about to pound it up his ass!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 22:43
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3810kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 655.2 MB
    Download Bigger Than Yours

Banned
    Images
    Gloryhole

Release Year: 2016

Neive and Annalisa have fun with their human , humiliating and punishing him to make him compliant to their ultimate aim. They take him to the local gloryhole spot and soon a big cock is poked through, the cruel women push his mouth onto it and encourage the cock sucking, all the while continuing the verbal humiliation and laughing at how pathetic he is.

Duration: 12:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps

File size: 270.7 MB
    Download Gloryhole

Banned
    Images
    Jessica

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Cuckold

The story about Jessica and her husband continues. That horrible to her husband scene is over, but the wife wants to invite her lover again. And at this time everything takes place in the inner sanctum - family bedroom in their bed. The husband was banished to her feet and a lover made himself comfortable on the bed. Jessica got curious, and compared husband's dick with lover's boner. The comparison was not in favor of husband. He will again watch his wife make love with another guy ..

Duration: 19:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3790kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

File size: 558.0 MB
    Download Jessica

Banned
    Images
    Femdom Seductress

Cast: Lance Hart Chichi Medina
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal Play, Bondage, CBT

Superman has tracked a mysterious new villainess, "The Seductress," to her evil lair. She is waiting for him, relaxing in her fishnets, high cut latex leotard and heels. She him and laughs when he demands for her to tell him what she done with Wonder Woman.

Superman man-handles her for a little bit, but is surprised when she easily casts a spell. He doesn't understand. his cock and balls are suddenly trapped in a steel device which is squeezing them, and the Seductress simply laughs and teases him.

"Awe, do your super balls hurt."

"You know that hornier you get, the more it's going to hurt."

Superman tries to remain stoic, but she casts another spell which immediately causes him to desperately worship her amazing body. His cock rages in it's steel trap which causes the steel to squeeze and pull on his balls, but no matter how much it hurts he is entranced. He cannot stop worshipping her ass, and sucking on her big perfect tits.

She straddles him, squeezes his balls, grinds on him, and laughs at his torment.

"I'll be right back Superman. I have another surprise for you." She says as she struts away from his twitching, aching cock and balls in their cage.

The Seductress returns to the broken man of steel. She is wearing a large strap-on, and giggles as she struts towards him. He is still entranced, but fights the spell and will not submit anymore to her. She easily casts a quick spell, making him crave her strap-on cock.

Superman is humiliated as he crawls to her and deep throats her strap-on. He begs for her to fuck him. She strips off his suit (leaving the chastity device on) and bends him over to get fucked.

"You'll have to get used to this. This may be the only way you will be able to fuck from now on. Maybe if you are lucky, you'll cum through your prostate like a bitch."

The Seductress fucks him hard and passionate from behind, and when she is done he begs for more, crawling after her in her evil lair.

Duration: 17:43
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
    Audio: 33kbps

File size: 638.6 MB
    Download Femdom Seductress

Banned
    Images
    Blond Bombshell, Holly Heart punished curvaceous Rookie, Layton Benton

Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
    Cast: Layton Benton,Holly Heart

Holly Heart is back for season 13 and in the spirit of classic US season premieres, we put her against a rookie so she can squash her. The rookie is trapped on the mats and makes pathetic noises while she is finger fucked tirelessly. Holly shows no mercy and even makes the rookie quit before she can go 3 rounds. Loser is brutally humiliated and worships the winners body and feet

Format: flv
    Duration: 0:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1712kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.4 MB
    Download Blond Bombshell, Holly Heart punished curvaceous Rookie, Layton Benton