Thread: TheArtOfBlowjob - Red Ribbon - An Erotic Blowjob and Titjob (720p)  

Images

Arrow TheArtOfBlowjob - Red Ribbon - An Erotic Blowjob and Titjob (720p)

TheArtOfBlowjob - Red Ribbon - An Erotic Blowjob and Titjob (720p)
    Updated on Friday, December 02, 2011
    Touch my body, watch me touch mine... Let's collaborate and get a little pleasure going. I want to start a passionate fire with you. Now I'll touch you, feeling the way you react as we kiss, deeply and intensely. Seeing how hard you get just from this simple exchange, well, it always makes me smile. My lips are deep red, as is the kerchief wrapped in my hair. My ring is red too, even my hair is its own variation of red. As my lips wrap around you, it's almost like a red ribbon is woven between you and I. This blowjob is a symbol of that effortless bond.
    You cup my breasts as I suck, sometimes pausing to gently tease your frenulum with my tongue as I look up into your eyes. Just feeling that moment of connection, I know we're tethered together by this passion between us. There is nothing more breathtaking than seeing your face change, progressively getting more and more caught up in this beautiful blowjob. I gently kiss and suck your cockhead before taking you deep again. I see how much attention you're paying to my breasts, and I realize that you've given me an idea.
    I get up from my seated position and take you between my breasts. I know just you much you love it, so I make sure to go slow at first, but soon I can't help but go faster. As you're lovingly nuzzled in between my breasts, I feel you start to contract and I see that beautiful look of ecstasy on your face. Your moans usher forth spurts of cum from your cock, almost like a geyser of creamy pleasure. My breasts are coated in your cum, which I gently rub into your cockhead in little circles with my finger. Licking off my fingers and cleaning your cock up with my mouth, I can't help but feel that we're still just as connected, even in the afterglow of this sensual blowjob.
    Size: 227MB
    Length: 00:05:28
    Format: MP4
    Video: 1280x720

Screens:

Download Links:
    FileSonic:
    https://www.filesonic.com/file/429696...and.titjob.mp4
    or:
    FilesFlash:
    TheArtOfBlowJob-red.ribbon.an.erotic.blowjob.and.titjob.mp4 - 227.60 MB

2. Liked by 1 user: New_Zerstoerer