Thread: Orgasms - Mia and Lucy - Taste Me (1080p)  

Images

Arrow Orgasms - Mia and Lucy - Taste Me (1080p)

Orgasms - Mia and Lucy - Taste Me (1080p)
    Mia was an instant hit with the Orgasms.xxx crew. Not only is she exceptionally beautiful but she is also the type of girl that will chat to anyone about anything. Her warmth and modest charm made her an absolute dream to shoot. With her endearing personality and passionate sexual nature, Mia impressed not only the crew but also the lucky girls that she shared a bed with. She is welcome back anytime.
    Lucy immediately reminded us of a certain Hollywood starlet by the name of Jennifer Connelly. We actually thought Jennifer herself walked through the door until Lucy's sweet Czech accent jumped out of her sexy mouth. Straight away her mischievous, playful personality shone through and she was the life and soul of the party on set. She loves to be naked, showing off her firm curves at every opportunity. Lucy's self confidence makes her an extremely energetic and sexy performer. She takes control of every scene and every girl she gets to ravish. Lucy is the type of girl that loves to be in front of the camera showing off and getting off at the same time.
    Size: 534 MB
    Length: 00:14:10
    Format: MOV
    Video: 1280x720

Screens:

Download Links:
    FileSonic:
    https://www.filesonic.com/file/429701...e_me_1080p.mov
    or:
    FilesFlash:
    Orgasms-taste_me_1080p.mov - 534.06 MB

2. Liked by 1 user: Doctor Bob