Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>

Thread: Harumi Nemoto  

tj4u

Harumi Nemoto

:rockon:

here more of this babe approx. 25 galleries: hxxp://membres.lycos.fr/haruminemoto/pics.php?nb=2

2. Liked by 2 users: Aekhyron, bigwhisker

Images
    Greetings,
    TJ4u, did I mention your my new bestfriend? lol, nice pics, prefer the "soaking wet" pictures of her, but still a nice post.
    Thank you for your time,

Kanzenryuu

Red Dead
    TJ4U is my new god.

Freddyman
    She's VERY cute. Wish there was more...

nulshock
    Aw man... fakes? Her boobez look so soft... I could paly with them all day

Thanks for sharing... she's SMOKIN

Images
    Greetings,
    I havent actually seen it on any webpages that they're fake, I just hear it from my Japanese friends who are fans of hers, but after viewing those 25 galleries, I'm having second thoughts on it, some shots make them look fake, some make them look real, its really a tough decision, Ive been searching for an answer, but it doesnt really matter, lets just enjoy the lovely pictures and worship TJ4U lol
    Thank you for your time,

Kanzenryuu

godmazinger
    I have a couple DVDs of her (non-nude alas, but wearing bikinis) and her breasts certainly seem to move like they're real. At any rate, Harumi Nemoto is awesome, thanks for the pics!

blake
    All the busty idols coming out of Japan (Yoko Matsugane, Rio Natsume, Miri Hanai, Harumi Nemoto, Megumi, etc.) have real breasts.

As for the XXX stars, that's a different story. But for these non-nude ones, implants would basically ruin any chance of stardom.

Images
    Greetings,
    Not a big fan of the Japanese XXX scene, prefer eyecandy/modelling over everything to be honest, style over a meatspread anyday, but still, thanks for that piece of infomation, Blake, I was still in a 50/50 state of mind about it, some shots made them look real, some fake, and such, but I guess being so big and all, certain shots would do that. Alot of people I know complain about Harumi how she doesnt do any nude shots, and I ask them, would you like even more if she did? they didnt reply - meaning that somethings are best left the way they are, sure Harumi, Rio and such are beautiful, bulging women, but leave the naked scene to the XXX stars.
    Thank you for your time,

Kanzenryuu

PS : I -want- those DVDs lol

blake
    I have a DVDRip of Rio Natsume's Pure Smile video. If there's some way I can get it out to people here, I'd gladly make it available.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind seeing these busty idols doing some nude shots, but something tasteful, like upper body only type deals.

Images
    Greetings,
    I'm sure there is a way you could post it on the RiP FTP server, that would be the best bet - I dont know how to do all that, but there is a thread lying around about how to do it - is your best bet.
    Thank you for your time,

Kanzenryuu

PS : Is nice to see fans of Japanese busty idols out there =)

arukin-san
    simply gorgeous

dantheman
    This post is created with RiP-Forum IMG Generator

15. Liked by 3 users: Aekhyron, bigwhisker, navyguy78

wipp
    Those look real to me.

trollmafia
    damn nice pics thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>