Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Midwestern girl currently residing in the great state of Texas!! I’ve been on my hormone regimen for four years as of Spring and I’m a totally pre-operative trans woman. I do have plans to have enhancements in the future, but nothing super drastic.. I really like my current look and I’m happy with the progress I’ve made thus far, it has been quite the journey. I identify pansexual and versatile, I’ve dated genetic men and women as well as trans men and women. I wouldn’t say I have a type, I’m just a lover of all different kinds of people. My turns ons range from muscular men, to the average bod, to super femme women, to tomboys.. So hard to choose just one!!In my free time, I enjoy spending time with friends day by the pool or at the beach, I am a practicing makeup artist so you will sometimes catch me doing my creative thing. I love to travel to music festivals all over the country (and abroad when I can), I’ve always had a passion for music and travel ever since I was very young. I enjoy doing yoga (gotta stay flexible) and meditating when I can find the time to wind down. I really like to cook, I always have.. My family is full of great cooks and I come from Japanese heritage believe it or not. That’s a fun fact about me. I’m pretty much vegetarian and rarely eat any meat I love our cuddly fur babies to much to plate them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4962kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 483.5 MB