Release Year: 2018
Cast: Yuna Himekawa
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, School Girl, Cum In Mouth, Cream Pie
Video language: Japanese

When, after regular daily classes at school, high school student Yuna Himekawa, looking around as if a thief, stealing and being afraid of being seen by acquaintances, moved towards the fashionable hotel, then in the thoughts of the main character, like a worn out record, a thousand times the original oath that for her own comfort, the girl herself came up with. She was scared to get caught red-handed, or if someone of her friends knew about where she was going and why. But for some reason, it was from these feelings of fear and exciting excitement that her panties became increasingly sticky and wet .....
"Dear teacher, when I go here, to you, to the luxurious hotel room, I promise - that no one will ever know about where I'm going and why." The school's management will not know this, and you will not lose high-paying work. my classmates do not recognize this, and no one will dissolve gossip, my parents will not know, and no one will curse you. Your wife does not recognize this, and my teacher's family will not be defeated. But most of all, I want to You knew that in a few years, when our ways with you will disperse, and you, after finding another passion - Olzhite its vicious way, and I will marry my peer - then he certainly never will get even with you for what turned out to be in my intimate life is not the first man .... "

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.8 GB