Release Year: 2018
Genres: Babe, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Russian

I was on holiday in Thailand and got to know a saucy Russian girl on snapchat. We were having a flirty time talking about First Date Sex sexting dirty thoughts back and forth. When she found out I was in Thailand she started sending me naked pics (wow sexy blonde with hot body and tattoo’s – naughty naughty)! Yes she was here too on holiday and wanted to meet. Can I make a movie with her to share with you guys? Well I did and it was fucking HOT!!
After seeing those pictures I was so eager to meet her and we agreed to meet for dinner at a local Krabi restaurant. Boy just sitting there next to her she looked so pretty all I wanted to do was fuck her. I felt a bit like a movie star because she really resembled “Khaleesi” from GoT. I had a good feeling from all the nude pictures she had sent me. It felt like she was also game for some First Date Sex. And maybe even she would not mind if I recorded it on video. We got to know each other a little, then we went to my apartment. Easy as that.
I started taking photo’s, she was a little shy at first but soon relaxed into the mood. When she sucked my dick and looked at me with those sexy eyes it was so hard not to cum right then. But I held on and it felt so good to fuck her while squeezing those perfect tits. She wanted me to cum in her mouth so I aimed for the piercing in her tongue but missed and splashed all over

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3149kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.6 GB