Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination
Video language: English

Bruce Wayne never noticed one of his secretaries, the desperately in love Miss Coal. So desperate that she uses a book of black magic to become irresistible to the oblivious billionaire. After he cleaned her high heels and the dirty floor with his tongue, he got a brutal whipping as he lies down, flat on the floor in front of his cruel Mistress. I come home from a day of shopping, boots are so dirty as I had to walk through a dirty field to get to my studio- I finally get there expecting my doormat to be there when I open the door so I can wipe my feet on him!! He is not there, this makes me very mad, I lay him down and trample this fucker with my dirty boots, wiping my soles all over his body and wiping big lumps of dirt on his cock and balls, I humiliate him how much of a piece of he is and how he has let me down, I trample all over him making him yelp in pain like a little bitch- he should have been there waiting for me like a good little doormat- for his bad behaviour I think a good severe kicking is in order!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB