Release Year: 2017
Genres: Unusial, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination
Video language: English

Amazon Goddess Skyla wants her pussy and ass to be properly worshipped and settles for nothing but the best. Her slaves are locked in a brutal spiked chastity device which will immediately cause extreme agony with even the smallest of erections. The spiked chastity stays on until her slaves have learned their place as nothing but a helpless sex toy for a cruel Amazonian Goddess. The pain is relentless, and grows exponentially. I attach medical hemostat clamps tightly to his nipples and tug and pull until they literally tear away the flesh. His punishment is intense, relentless and unforgiving, and deservedly so. It is intended to break him, show him emphatically who is his owner. His desperate screams for mercy will fall on deaf ears tonight, as there will be no mercy. There will be no reprise. There will be no forgivness. Only pain and suffering.This unruly slave needs a strict attitude adjustment. He is severely in need of obedience training. And this shall be accomplished tonight. Helplessly bound to a massive steel chain spider web, first I tease and arouse him with my seductive touch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4098kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB