Release Year: 2015
Studio: Brendasbound
Cast: Brenda, Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Ball Tied, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Ball Gag, Struggle, Story Line, Big Tits, Elbow Tie
Video language: English

We had a little bet on the game the other night. The bet was 1 hour of hell to pay to the looser. Well need less to say he lost. I strapped him down with only his cock and balls exposed for me to play with. The first 25 Mins I did nothing but tease the head of his cock and balls. I bring him to exploding several times but did not let him. Next I added more plastic wrap to his junk really tight. I started long hard strokes and ball abuse bringing him even closer. Now it really got fun. I add even more wrap covering up his cock. Now only his balls are exposed to play with to play with for the next few minutes. It is amazing at how many ways you can play with a set of balls when that is the only thing exposed to play with. Now he was really begging me to cum. Next came out the Hitachi. I taped it to his cock very tight. I tell him it was time. You can get off now. He new from past experience how this was going to fell. He still had about 15 Mins to go and new it was going to be hell. I turn it on and off bring him to edge once again several times. He was almost to loose it when I just turn it on for the last time. I just leave it on his cock and enjoy the show. This video was supposed to last 60 Mins but he couldn't make it. It was 45 Mins of hell for him. Uncut and Unedited just 45 Mins of hell.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:13
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 279.3 MB