Hello there. This is my first upload here and i am glad to share with you my video collection of one of the hottest TS couple on Chaturbate - Kittyhotts and her boyfriend. Total of 54 clips, including Public fuck shows, solo shows only with Sari Bel and crazyticket shows of them fucking, ending with mutual cumshots. All of them recorded and edited by me, to remove the boring parts without any action. Their chemistry on cam is great! You can see that by her excitement every time her boy is fucking her. Most of the time she is rock-hard while being fucked, something not very common to see on cam, with lots of precum leaking out of her meaty dick. B Many of her cumshots are with her barely touching her dick and couple are even handsfree cumshots! He always fucks her without a condom, which is always a plus and they manage to set good camera angles to deliver good quality fucking :) In her solo videos, she mainly jerk her dick infront of the camera and sometimes squeeze drops of milk from her gorgeous breasts! When together with her boyfriend, they usually suck each-others dicks first, then he fucks her in various positions, mostly doggy-style, missionary and her favorite cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions! As you will see, she loves to cum, while being fucked in reverse cowgirl, which is by far my favorite! In one scene, she even cums, only by riding him very passionately, without even touching herself! There is also only one scene in the pack, in which he rides her for a bit! As for him, he enjoys giving her mostly creampies, but there are also scenes where he cums on her face, stomach and ass!

Format: mp4
Video: 852x480

Total size: 11.8 GB in 30 files.