Release Year: 2002
Cast: Lavinia Milosovici, Claudia Presacan, Corina Ungureanu
Genres: Erotic, Nude, Sport

This is somewhat old - the DVDs were produced in 2002 and the girls were in the 1996 Olympic games, but I just got a good quality rip so I'm releasing it.
Description for those of you unfamiliar with the 2002 "scandal" and subsequent banning of these girls for 5 years from Olympic competition or coaching:
Three former Romanian gold medalists, Lavinia Milosovici, Claudia Presacan, and Corina Ungureanu, with the skill and beauty that only comes with being at the top of the game, go nude for the first time ever in this Japanese DVD title by V and R International.
Dressed in a series of different outfits ranging from training outfits and cosplay to lingerie, to just panties, they go through their medal-winning performances, tumbling, flipping, floor exercises, the balance beam and much more. Billed like an actual event there are cheers, commentators, and plenty of replays so every move of the girls can be caught. Professional, sexy, erotic and extremely interesting. These girls have beautiful bodies and a flexibility that is unparalleled due to their years of training. This is a world exclusive. World class. Includes a behind the scenes look at preparation as well as the girls dressed in Japanese yukata enjoying a meal at a ryokan (Japanese-style hotel). To top it off, it has some excellent "Engrish" on the cover. Also great for fans of Russian girls.
From what I understand the problem was not with the nudity, but in appearing in their official Romanian Olympics leotards - either way the ban was lifted in 2005.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:36
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1621kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 699.6 MB