I lower Amanda to her knees and then onto the floor. I leave her to struggle while I gather materials for a new gag. She looks damn good writhing and mmmpphing on the floor. When I come back, I sit her up and pull up a chair behind her. I stuff a huge pair of panties in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. Then I wrap vet wrap around her mouth and head as well. This is a huge and tight gag. I grab scissors and start to snip away her shirt, exposing her pert tits. I put her back on the floor on her stomach. I go get one last string. Yes, Amanda is about to be hogtied. I pull her into a very tight hogtie, and tie it off. (Off camera I had to loosen it as she couldn't handle it... still pretty good for her first tie). I sit back once again and enjoy her predicament. As a final touch, I hood her with a nylon stocking and tie it back, making her head back. I roll her on her side and grope her now exposed tits. Amanda is completely helpless now and can barely move an inch. I leave her on her side and take a few pics. Then I roll her back onto her stomach. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 309.4 MB