Lives in: UK

Languages: English

Hair Color: Brunette

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'3" or 160 cm

Tattoos: Yes

Piercings: Yes

Orientation: Bisexual

Description: Adult model & cam girl from the UK. I cam daily on chaturbate & I love to make naughty videos for my fans to enjoy.

12 Inch Dildo Fuck - Elouise Please

When someone gives you a 12 Inch jelly dildo, it would be extremely rude to not test it out! Challenge accepted Watch me lube up and play with this huge 12 inch purple jelly double ender

File name: 12 Inch Dildo Fuck
    File Size : 471 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 7 s
    Resolution : 960x540
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/1pibh5ndhbdx

2. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Re: Elouise Please

Anal In The Morning - Elouise Please

Mmmm, I've just woken up and I'm wearing nothing but a pair of knickers and a silk dressing gown. I'm hornier than ever and I want you, bad. I take your cock in my mouth and start to work you with my lips and tongue, giving you a nice deep blowjob. I talk dirty to you, letting you know how much I want your hot spunk (after all, I haven't had breakfast yet hehe) I beg you to cum for me and give you a countdown as you explode all over my face Next I decide that you need to taste me too, so I strip out of my dressing gown and knickers before spreading my pussy in front of you. I want you to get your tongue in there nice & deep, taste every single bit of me! Mmmmmm, that's it, keep licking and make me moan. I slide my metal butt plug into my tight ass and it fills me right up. It feels so good that I want more, so I slowly tease it out and decide that I want something deeper in my butt. Grabbing my red toy I slide it in and it feels sooo good. Lets see exactly how deep & fast we can go, I love a little anal in the morning

File name: Anal In The Morning
    File Size : 1.41 GB
    Runtime : 16 min 34 s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/iqjoogexy4vt

4. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Babyoil Boink - Elouise Please

I've got an extra surprise for you today, that I think you're going to really enjoy I want to cover my arse in baby oil and get myself nice and slippery for you. Watch as the oil drips down over my cheeks and makes my skin look fuckably shiny. Wat

File name: Babyoil Boink
    File Size : 443 MB
    Runtime : 16 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/nyemhhuplr2p

6. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Bath Time With Your Sister - Elouise Please

Oh my god, why is this so weird for you? Think of how many times we've been to the beach, been swimming together, that sort of thing? This isn't so much different! Wait... have you got... oh my gosh, have you got a hard on??? I wasn't expecting that... well what are we gonna do about it? You know, I read somewhere that if you run it under cold water for a while, that can help. No? Hmm. Well there is something we can try... how about if I tell you what to do, and you follow my instructions. Go on Brother, it's ok. It can be our little secret

File name: Bath Time With Your Sister
    File Size : 868 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/juachisrsutp

8. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

BDSM Outdoor Fucking BOY GIRL - Elouise Please

We're outdoors where anybody could stumble upon us, which makes me all the more hornier! I'm wearing a fetish hood which makes me look even more like a little fuck doll. First I give him a blowjob and he tells me that if I'm really good then he'll fuck me afterwards. Eager to please, I do as I'm told and after lots of cock sucking he decides to fuck me where anybody could see. He turns me around and fucks me over a fence, making me moan like crazy with his big cock. He makes me cum VERY hard and then turns me around so that he can finish in my mouth and all over my hooded face

File name: BDSM Outdoor Fucking BOY GIRL
    File Size : 687 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/y2xpmd66tw6l

10. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Big Squirty Dildo Fuck - Elouise Please

I use my big dildo on my pussy, which stretches me open and makes me feel so full. Pounding away with it I make myself cum, before declaring that it's now your turn!! Watch as I squeeze the tube and make the 'cum' pour out all over my pussy, giving my pussy a nice thorough glazing before I rub it all over and spread my pussy for you

File name: Big Squirty Dildo Fuck
    File Size : 699 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 59 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/p3nelyi6oy5r

12. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Birthday CockCream Sundae Blowjob - Elouise Please

I'm the Birthday girl and you've spoiled me to pieces, but I want one last present from you.... a cockcream sundae!!! I start by teasing your cock with my mouth and my tongue, getting your cock throbbing for me. Then I grab a can of whipped cream and squirt it all over my boobs before getting your cock in between them and giving you a super creamy, sticky tit wank!! Your cock slides between my tits and gets nice and messy along with my boobs and hands which are plastered in cream!! I suck off all of the cream from your cock and balls, lapping it all up with my tongue. Then it's time for my main present I squirt cream all over your hard cock and then cover you in sprinkles too. A perfect cockcream sundae for me to enjoy After lots of teasing and dirty talk from the Birthday girl, I give you a super sticky creamy blowjob... getting nice and messy as I go. Time for the icing on the cake... I want you to cum in my mouth and give me one last bit of cream. And the Birthday girl *always* gets what she wants, right? ^_^ You cum in my mouth and all over my hands, I swallow every single drop and lap up your cum from my hands too. I wish it was my Birthday every day

File name: Birthday CockCream Sundae Blowjob
    File Size : 1.07 GB
    Runtime : 12 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/iywr9fubdsl9

14. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Black Patent High Heeled Shoe Tease - Elouise Please

I rub all the way down my legs as I tell you about the black patent heels I'm wearing. Then I put my heels in the middle of the floor and step into them for you, before rubbing up and down my legs again. Watch as I drag my feet across my carpet, walk towards the camera in my heels and show off my shoes from different positions. *Please note that this video is all edited together over music*

File name: Black Patent High Heeled Shoe Tease
    File Size : 480 MB
    Runtime : 3 min 26 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/douhhpdyeave

16. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Blow Job Practice On My Brother - Elouise Please

Ssssshhhh!! Stop being such a wuss, you don't want Mum to hear do you?? They're not going to find out, just lay back. I'm sure that Brothers & Sisters do this all the time... we're just experimenting, that's all. Just be quiet, the last thing that we

File name: Blow Job Practice On My Brother
    File Size : 500 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/ga44p0cdsjt1

18. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Burlesque Dancing - Elouise Please

Watch me tease and seduce you in this Burlesque style video. My outfit is complete with vintage style underwear, stockings and even a black feather boa. I love having fun and playing dress up, so for those of you who missed my Burlesque cam show this

File name: Burlesque Dancing
    File Size : 199 MB
    Runtime : 4 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/g82w6uvjf9i9

20. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Cut My Wings - Elouise Please

Watch me dance and tease to one of my favourite country songs in my stockings and suspenders. Sit back and let me entertain you in my cam room as I do what I enjoy doing best!

File name: Cut My Wings
    File Size : 169 MB
    Runtime : 3 min 17 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/716hrz3115k0

22. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

First Time Ever Anal Fuck Machine - Elouise Please

I start off by getting my butt nice and warmed up with my purple toy. Then I cover my butt in oil to get it nice and slippery. I use the fuck machine for the first time ever, to fuck my butt nice and hard. Hear me moan over and over as I go through all of the speed settings, eventually working my way up to the highest possible speed. I *love* my fuck machine

File name: First Time Ever Anal Fuck Machine
    File Size : 856 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 45 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/upjyixqq0ch5

24. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Foot Play And Lotion - Elouise Please

I call you "honey" & ask if we should play with my sexy feet today. I then raise my soles to the camera, rubbing in between my toes and arching my feet. I ask if you like them & continue to tease. Then I get my feet nice and sticky as I squeeze moisturising lotion all over them. I rub lotion all over the top of my feet, then gradually spread it out from between my toes and onto my soles. My feet are so close to the camera... you can almost smell them.

File name: Foot Play And Lotion
    File Size : 285 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 19 s
    Resolution : 720x540

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/ifgdtu91e6fp

26. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Jessica Rabbit Toy Test And Review - Elouise Please

I start off by unboxing & telling you all about my new Jessica Rabbit vibrator. Unlike most review videos, I'm going to put my new toy through it's paces for the first time as you watch every second. This is going to need to be a very thorough testi

File name: Jessica Rabbit Toy Test And Review
    File Size : 826 MB
    Runtime : 25 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/d6nm73ivt5gg

28. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Images

Accidentally Fucking My Brother BOY GIRL - Elouise Please

My friend recommended a male talent for me to film with, but when I answer my door I discover that it's my Brother!! I'm really shocked at first and I can't believe that she would send my own Brother round to film with me. But I really need to get this custom video filmed and I don't have the time to get anyone else round. The custom video I'm filming is actually a Brother/Sister video too!! I double check with my Brother that he doesn't mind and after getting over the shock, I decide to go ahead with it. I explain to him what we need to do and we begin filming. I can't believe that I'm undressing you and when I see your cock for the very first time I can't believe how big it is. You definitely are my "BIG Brother!" We go ahead and film the custom and I whisper that I can't believe I'm actually sucking my Brothers cock. I say that we should probably practice before jumping into the rest of the video and I want to see how your cock feels inside of my pussy, so I jump on top of you and you fuck me. We film the rest of the video and you fuck your little sister in different positions including doggie style, before giving me a huge facial! You cum all over your little sisters face and then feed me every drop. Maybe I'll have to get you to film more videos with me, Brother

File name: Accidentally Fucking My Brother BOY GIRL
    File Size : 1.64 GB
    Runtime : 19 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://filefox.cc/aywogdgx7v9v

30. Liked by 1 user: fisherfritz

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last >>