Page 2 of 3 << First 123 Last >>

Thread: Blair Waters  

Images

Re: Blair Waters

Lazy Riding - Blair Waters

What a chilling day, full of lazy looms....Would you like to be teased? l don't mind, but nothing too fast, or extreme...let just take the day in and let me lazy ride

File name: Lazy Riding
    File Size : 367 MB
    Runtime : 11 min 58 s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c2b8e29db234d/Lazy_Riding.mp4

2. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

Milked by the Babysitter - Blair Waters

After a long day at the office, you come home to find me lounging on your couch.You sit down and watch me carefully. You notice my clingy revealing top, & how I did not wear a bra underneath it today. You think to yourself “What a slut” she comes and works wearing that? You notice my hip hugging jeans & how my cute my little waist looks in them. I turn and notice you grabbing yourself through your slacks. This is not the first time your groped yourself in front of me before. There were times where I caught you peeking in on me changing, when I did overnight stays. And the times you asked me odd questions like, "do I let a lot of guys come over to fuck me when, I worked overnight". I always thought you were just being funny, making dirty jokes of some sort, like most dirty old men.Then I think of how you have been letting me work extra hours, you always tip me extra. I think I kinda owe you big time and don’t want to lose my job for not being a team player. So I play along and show u my tits a bit, open and close my mouth, then sticking my tongue out at you. I crawl at the end of couch. You stand up and let me suck and slurp your cock. You are amazed at how wet and warm my mouth is. You try not to explode so fast. But oddly when you blink your eyes, cum seems to appear on my face. You blink again and even more cum is on my face. Now I have cum dripping from my tits. You never been milked like this before

File name: Milked by the Babysitter
    File Size : 546 MB
    Runtime : 17 min 32 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b32bb409dc979/Mi...Babysitter.mp4

4. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

Mortal Cockbat Sonyas Game - Blair Waters

WeLcUm to the other side of the GaMe. You have found a cheat code to make Sonya do things you never seen her do before.... She resists you at first, knowing this is not the way the game goes. But you find your way around it. Sonya puts away her gun, and starts to undress for you, then her mean snarl turns into a sneaky smile, & her body relaxes. This game is starting to go your way...isn't it? Sonya's boobs are busting out her sports bra & ass is spilling from her combat shorts, and now the fun begins. Can you conquer this level my fellow gamer?? This is the kind of game you play over and over again

File name: Mortal Cockbat Sonyas Game
    File Size : 423 MB
    Runtime : 13 min 42 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6c088bc3ca3d7/Mo...onyas_Game.mp4

6. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

My Stepbrothers Nasty idea - Blair Waters

Being a full time college student requires a lot of essays and reports. So when I was behind on turning a paper in, it made sense to ask my stepbrother to do it for me. His grades are farrrr better than mines and he is suppose to always help me when I need it. But he says I owe him big time now....then he asked me to fuck my pussy using the new camera I got from our parents! WTF is his deal? well at least i get a A+ out of it.. and I'm not going to lie he is so hot

File name: My Stepbrothers Nasty idea
    File Size : 699 MB
    Runtime : 22 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/af5c156b97c1a/My...Nasty_idea.mp4

Images

Pillow Cravings - Blair Waters

In the wee hours in the night, it can be a bit lonely and I can't take it anymore. I'm too horny, too eager. I love to ride hard, I want to cum all over you, please let me. Watch me hump till I cum all over my pillows, in the yellow light, in the deep nights. (With cute choker upon my neck and lace on my black thong) (no music in actually video) A lengthy video & very sensual for your pleading eyes

File name: Pillow Cravings
    File Size : 461 MB
    Runtime : 14 min 53 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d6e6012fb52dd/Pillow_Cravings.mp4

9. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

Relax and Cum - Blair Waters

I want to help you relax, do you enjoy massages? I have a very unique skill. But it's not with my hands, it's with my pussy. I'm here to help, sit back and let me ride you till you feel a strong release. I twerk my ass to a nasty song. Then sit down on your cock and slow ride you, enough to fill myself up. Then when I'm comfortable with you rather wide size. I do a V form with my legs to expose your cock going in and out of me. You have the urge to cum when you see my tight pussy lips wrapped around your cock. You want to cum bad, but I tell you to relax and breath. You are doing so well at this, but it only last for so long

File name: Relax and Cum
    File Size : 253 MB
    Runtime : 8 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4e158f4765696/Relax_and_Cum.mp4

11. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

Relax Baby - Blair Waters

File name: Relax Baby
    File Size : 304 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5f428a9bfc03e/Relax_Baby.mp4

13. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

Stay A While - Blair Waters

The night is deep, & the air is so thick. Sit back and watch me dance for you. At night......then in the morning. (Silhouette style) Erotic dance with a cup full of aesthetic....Sweet dreams & good morning

File name: Stay A While
    File Size : 137 MB
    Runtime : 4 min 28 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/60f43ea89daa7/Stay_A_While.mp4

15. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

The Babysitters Summer - Blair Waters

It's that time of year again...and the babysitter is here to help during such a busy summer. I enjoy the pool you & your wife have... so today I'm wearing bathing suit your wife would not dare put on! No respectable woman would ever wear that in public! you think..... but yet you've watched me all day from the kitchen, while I sunbathe. I go into the guest room, I see you peeking in..... so I start dancing slowly.... showing you all my curves & all the glory of this skimpy orange bathing suit. What's that? is your cock getting hard??? Oh my! what can be done? I just love working here, and love your pool, let me show you how happy you make me. The best summer ever don't you agree

File name: The Babysitters Summer
    File Size : 478 MB
    Runtime : 15 min 25 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/31ff4f195fb34/Th...ers_Summer.mp4

17. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

The Bridesmaid - Blair Waters

It's your big day, and I'm so happy for you. You walk in on me getting ready for your wedding. Seems like you have cold feet, and seeing you like this has me wondering... are you thinking about us 2 years ago.... making out on New Years Eve & enjoying life. But now you are 2 hours away from getting getting hitched with a close friend of mines. But at this point its up in the air. I ask you for one quick fling before your I do's. You smile and agree, so we sneak off to the guest room, and I get to feel you inside me one last time. I don't even care that you blow a huge load in me... well.... les just say it's a wedding gift... from me to you my love

File name: The Bridesmaid
    File Size : 430 MB
    Runtime : 13 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/35390b3d895c3/The_Bridesmaid.mp4

Images

The Bush Tour - Blair Waters

MY POV through whole video) Tour my new bush with me, look upon my bottom half, get close to the new founding jet black hair. You shall enjoy this my love

File name: The Bush Tour
    File Size : 337 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e25c8447578c0/The_Bush_Tour.mp4

20. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

The Girl From The Bar - Blair Waters

You are happily married man, away on business. One night you decided to lounge at a very plush bar. You spot me flirting with the the piano man, you are amazed at my tight body, and sneaky cat smile. I notice you spying on me from afar. And I must admit, how dashing you look in your suit. I just have to know you, so I walk over to you and whisper my favorite cocktail in your ear, you order it. We sat and talked for hours. I then slide you my room key, you decline and say you are married and faithful to your wife. I found myself getting even more fond of you. So I give you my number instead, and tell you to call me when you are in town again. You fly back home that morning and you can’t seem to shake me out your head. You find yourself thinking about me while you make love to your wife. The fact that I look nothing like her, and my youthful age makes you hard. You then realize your wife just does not do it for you anymore. You need more, you need the girl you met at that bar. It has gotten to the point that you jerk off while she naps, thinking about me. I seem to haunt your thoughts, I consuming your thoughts. So 2 weeks later you are back on the same business trip. You text me and we meet at the same bar. Only this time, you tell yourself, that you will not hold back. You place your hand on my leg when we talk this time. You love everything about me and you can’t stop thinking about how wet and tight I must be. I again invite you to my place for more chats and tea. You accept and here we are in my room, you are watching me carefully. I start to undress and chat softly . You want me so bad, and I want you…. inside me raw, and shooting every ounce of your cum inside me. Just when I get close to cumming, your wife calls! I get even more turned on that she is calling you while you are thrusting yourself in me. You pound me harder till you burst your soul inside me... (Infidelity is in the air baby) Swoons

File name: The Girl From The Bar
    File Size : 672 MB
    Runtime : 21 min 45 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/657262112f6a7/Th...om_The_Bar.mp4

22. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

The Housesitter - Blair Waters

You hire me as your house sitter, to watch over your home and plants while you are away on a business trip. Surprisingly you come home from your trip sooner than planned. You walk in the front door and see me laying on your coach, with no underwear on and wearing your favorite plaid shirt.... I am so embarrassed and try to cover my naked body up. But then, I must have grabbed the shirt too hard and I accidentally rip it! I beg you not inform the company you hired me from. I try to offer any extra free services for your home, but I see you gawking at my big tits and my pussy. (I know what that look means) I ask if we can work this out without informing them. You sit down in your favorite chair, and I walk over & unzip your pants and start pouncing on your dick till you cum in me. I’m so glad we can keep this between us

File name: The Housesitter
    File Size : 319 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ca4a5f7ed55db/The_Housesitter.mp4

24. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

The Live in Maid - Blair Waters

You put out a listing online for live in maid help. I responded to your post asap when I saw the pay and free room and board.I told you I’m a college student and in desperate need for cash and to also have a roof over my head. You inform me that your wife is way too busy to clean and cook, and you need a second pair of hands in the house. Lately me and you have been doing a bit of flirting and you have been groping me a lot. So tonight while your wife is out. I let you have your way with me. I wear a very revealing top and low ride jeans and do laundry in front of you. You can’t wait any longer after this tease. You have me ride your cock long and deep till you cum inside me. Never have I let a guy blow his load in me the way I let you. Let's be real, you know why you hired a 20yr old college girl with big tits. Who are you trying to fool? Me or Her

File name: The Live in Maid
    File Size : 463 MB
    Runtime : 14 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cfb7d6300fedc/The_Live_in_Maid.mp4

26. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Images

The Melting Vault - Blair Waters

With the sun melting in the room. I rub a oil glitter bar all over my warm body, letting the oils soak in my skin, as I bend in wind my body about. The glitter shimmers and the oil smooths my skin. The sun's warmth keeps me flowing.... always for the pleading eyes

File name: The Melting Vault
    File Size : 346 MB
    Runtime : 11 min 17 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/691f7c270fc00/The_Melting_Vault.mp4

28. Liked by 1 user: ChrisBaker

Page 2 of 3 << First 123 Last >>