This is Malika and she is another lady who has just lost her bondage virginity. Malika is a very stunning dark skinned beauty who has been very keen to come around since her friend Imogen told her about this site. This was also her first photoshoot of any kind so the fact she chose to come here makes me feel very lucky. She was tied up sitting on the ground with her arms tied behind the post in the clothes she arrived as she looked lovely just as she was. Bound with lots of string and having her first ball gag in her mouth she delighted in the bondage straight away and after having her legs tied back to the post and her gag covered with a wide scarf her delight increased minute by minute. Then stripped down to her black lingerie a black leather single arm glove was strapped onto her arms and her legs were cuffed together. Then with her arms pulled and tied high above her head and a leather head harness gag strapped in her mouth , she coped with the strappado position so well that her head was tied back by the ring on top of her gag and then she was made to bend forward when a string from the ring was tied down to her ankles. With both of us dressed in black Malika had her arms tied out along the beam, her legs tied together and a wooden ball gag in her mouth. After her gag had been swapped for a cleave gag I was there to add another gag over the first and then torment her with a little tickling just to show her what she might expect in the future. Malika definitely wants to come back and I am overjoyed at the prospect of having her in bondage as many ways and as many times as possible in the future.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 484.4 MB