A second helping of bondage for Jade and very lovely she looks too. In her tiny lingerie she had her wrists and elbows tied behind her, her body roped with a very tight waist string and was pink ball gagged. With her arms tied up behind her to the post she was made to hobble on tip toe as she rotated around the post. To add to her troubles a string from her hair to the post made her to keep her head up and back making her life even more difficult. Then in white lingerie and a white rubber swim cap, her arms were tied to her body in front of her with white bandages with one bandage being tied around her neck and up to an overhead hook. After being white ball gagged I was there to strap several more swim caps (I have lots) onto her ropes and then tape over her ball gag with lots of white tape. Now being able to tease her with the caps delighted her as well as me. With even more tape around her mouth she was tied into a kneeling position so I could keep an eye on her. Then it was time for lots of silver gaffer tape so she had her arms taped behind her and her body and legs very tightly secured with layers of very tight tape. After her cleave gag was heavily taped over she was laid onto her side and her booted legs taped up to an overhead beam and then a long scarf was used again over her gagged mouth to help to keep this noisy lady quieter and over her eyes, just because it was long enough to do so.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 582.5 MB