Page 38 of 69 << First ... 28363738394048 ... Last >>

Thread: Kill your time(Games)  

Images

Re: Kill your time(Games)

Lost in Temptation Version 0.1.1

Download:
    Download 0.1.1-win.rar from fboom.me (543.56 MB)
    Download 0.1.1-win.rar from k2s.cc (543.56 MB)
    Tags: alex, all sex, male protagonist, pregnancy,
    Censorship: No
    Language: Eng
    Size:543 MB.

Description:
    Adam and Karen are a young business couple who work in the modelling business. Things are getting tough in their life, and they plan still much to achieve. After they got a child, Adam took it easy, but Karen still wants to move forward. Her older sister wants to work with her, and as a result, they need a new nanny for their boy. But they do not realize yet how much Rose will change in their life.

Images

Harem Hotel Version 0.1

Download:
    Harem_Hotel-v0.1.0-pc - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download Harem_Hotel-v0.1.0-pc.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Harem_Hotel-v0.1.0-pc.part2.rar from fboom.me (297.72 MB)
    Harem_Hotel-v0.1.0-pc - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download Harem_Hotel-v0.1.0-pc.part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Harem_Hotel-v0.1.0-pc.part2.rar from k2s.cc (297.72 MB)
    Tags: runey, renpy, male protag, 3dcg, harem, honey select, dating sim, trainer, lesbian,
    Size: 797 MB.

Description:
    You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train your maid. Harem Hotel includes animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, unique characters and fetishes, over 105 unique scenes, over 12,000 words, over 1,000 images, and way, way more to come.

Images

Good Girl Gone Bad 0.16 Preview

Download:

GoodGirlGoneBad-0.16Preview-pc - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download GoodGirlGoneBad-0.16Preview-pc.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download GoodGirlGoneBad-0.16Preview-pc.part2.rar from fboom.me (195.64 MB)
    GoodGirlGoneBad-0.16Preview-pc - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download GoodGirlGoneBad-0.16Preview-pc.part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download GoodGirlGoneBad-0.16Preview-pc.part2.rar from k2s.cc (195.64 MB)
    Tags: eva kiss, ren'py, hand drawn, big tits, adventure, all sex, seduction,
    Size: 695 MB.

Description:
    You play as Ashley and make choices that will affect her story in a meaningful way. Are you a good girl or a bad one? Will you stay in the right path or deviate and fall prey to the temptations you'll find in your way? Whatever you choose, it will lead to interesting, exciting and vastly different outcomes. This game aims to present you a complex, branching and coherent story, with deep characters and a lot of freedom, with completely hand crafted, hand drawn assets and a very unique art style, different from the usal 3D models. And a lot of kinky scenes and situations

Images

Hentai High School+ Version 1.9.4

Download:
    HENTAI_HIGH_SCHOOL_VERSION_1.9.4 - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download HENTAI HIGH SCHOOL+ VERSION 1.9.4.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download HENTAI HIGH SCHOOL+ VERSION 1.9.4.part2.rar from fboom.me (485.27 MB)
    HENTAI_HIGH_SCHOOL_VERSION_1.9.4 - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download HENTAI HIGH SCHOOL+ VERSION 1.9.4.part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download HENTAI HIGH SCHOOL+ VERSION 1.9.4.part2.rar from k2s.cc (485.27 MB)
    Tags: henthighschool, adv, simulator, anal, footjob, group, mind control, paizuri, pregnant, striptease,
    Size: 985 MB.

Description:
    armen Smith story line updated: Note that much of the story, story choices, and actions/paths, have changed
    General seduction elements and options updated. E.g. Chat (interests and flirt) is now more of a seduction game built around personalities
    Overall re-balancing of starting stats (corrects various issues introduced in 2017, and as reported by tahau)
    Subjects Guide added (Principals Primer)
    Timetable amended so you are less likely to make mistakes, and can now choose the classroom (see updated help)
    Your clothing amended to be more descriptive (and less numerical in nature): Take the time to read the updated Wardrobe >> Help to understand
    Added some new girl names (handpicked from the mod of 22mice)
    Statistics tab is now separated into individual sub-tabs for the different statistic topics.

Images

Bioasshard Arena Version 0.03

Download:
    BIOASSHARD_ARENA_VERSION_0.03_ - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download BIOASSHARD ARENA VERSION 0.03 .part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download BIOASSHARD ARENA VERSION 0.03 .part2.rar from fboom.me (289.73 MB)
    BIOASSHARD_ARENA_VERSION_0.03_ - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download BIOASSHARD ARENA VERSION 0.03 .part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download BIOASSHARD ARENA VERSION 0.03 .part2.rar from k2s.cc (289.73 MB)
    Tags: versusx, oral sex, monster, big ass, parody, female protagonist,
    Size: 789 MB.

Description:
    It's a 3D game developed in Unreal Engine 4. It's a pun based on Biohazard (You guessed I think). It's an adult parody game based on the Resident Evil franchise. So you can expect a survival-horror (action-oriented) with infected enemies that will try to get some "relief" on you. The idea was born from our love to the Resident Evil franchise, especially to the 5th part. This one we played for over hundred hours. So yeah add this to our love for hentai games and the result? Bioasshard. But don't think this is just based on the action orientation the franchise got from Resident Evil 5 on ahead. Because the second RE game we love the most is the 2ndone. So there will be puzzles and some scary moments too.​

Images

The Dark Lord Rises by Tjord Version 0.35f Fix

Download:
    Download DLR__035f-fix.rar from fboom.me (577.32 MB)
    Download DLR__035f-fix.rar from k2s.cc (577.32 MB)
    Tags: tjord, rpg, adventure, big breasts, all sex, blowjob, titsjob, mind control,
    Size: 577 MB.

Description:
    The Dark Lord Rises is adult fantasy game created with RPG Maker. As a Renan, young boy with magical talent you'll explore story in realm attacked by The Evil One - legendary existence threatening peace and order in whole human world.

Images

House Arrest Version 1.0

Download:
    House_Arrest_Version_1.0 - (3 x 500 MB)
    Download House Arrest Version 1.0.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download House Arrest Version 1.0.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download House Arrest Version 1.0.part3.rar from fboom.me (184.90 MB)
    House_Arrest_Version_1.0 - (3 x 500 MB)
    Download House Arrest Version 1.0.part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download House Arrest Version 1.0.part2.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    [url=https://k2s.cc/file/11cb4377378f5/House_Arrest_Version_1.0.part3.rar]Download House Arrest Version 1.0.part3.rar from k2s.cc (184.90 MB)[/url
    Tags: tk 8000, renpy, adventure, milf,
    Size: 1684 MB.

Description:
    Main Character Joel, a former criminal who is serving a prison sentence in his own home. Joel counts on the help of young Alanna, a girl who does the housework in exchange for housing. It's up to the player to teach Alanna to become a good maid.
    Unzip the contents in the folder where your House Arrest is installed. Overwrite all files and run the game.

Images

Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2

Download:
    Lancaster_Boarding_House_Version_1.2 - (6 x 500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part3.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part4.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part5.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part6.rar from fboom.me (482.43 MB)
    Lancaster_Boarding_House_Version_1.2 - (6 x 500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part2.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part3.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part4.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part5.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Lancaster Boarding House Version 1.2.part6.rar from k2s.cc (482.43 MB)

Tags: daniels k, renpy, male protagonist, school, romance,
    Size: 2982 MB.

Description:
    Here it is! The demo of the new project that I'm working on will be available to everyone and you can find it right here, a bit lower...
    Since this is a demo version changes can and most likely will be made in the coming updates but I think it does a good job of presenting the characters and building up "reputation" for the main character (you). There is already a sex scene present and more will come soon.

Images

Babysitter Version 0.1.2 from T4bbo

Download:

Babysitter-0.1.2.-win - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download Babysitter-0.1.2.-win.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Babysitter-0.1.2.-win.part2.rar from fboom.me (437.76 MB)
    Babysitter-0.1.2.-win - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download Babysitter-0.1.2.-win.part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Babysitter-0.1.2.-win.part2.rar from k2s.cc (437.76 MB)
    Tags: t4bbo, teen, anal, feet, harem, milf,
    Size: 937 MB.

Description:
    You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whos career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the “special software” you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent…

Images

The Hotel Manager Version 0.1

Download:
    Download TheHotelManager-0.1-pc.rar from fboom.me (126.36 MB)
    Download TheHotelManager-0.1-pc.rar from k2s.cc (126.36 MB)
    Tags: ftb software, renpy, adventure,
    Size: 126 MB.

Description:
    The game is called "The Hotel Manager" and centers around a guy (Mr. Rogers) who takes over the management of a failing hotel.

Images

Magic Slavery Version 0.5.0 by

Download:
    Magic_Slavery_Version_0.5.0_by - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download Magic Slavery Version 0.5.0 by.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Magic Slavery Version 0.5.0 by.part2.rar from fboom.me (178.87 MB)
    Magic_Slavery_Version_0.5.0_by - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download Magic Slavery Version 0.5.0 by.part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Magic Slavery Version 0.5.0 by.part2.rar from k2s.cc (178.87 MB)
    Tags: kexboy, all sex, mind control, corruption, slave, magic,
    Size: 678 MB.

Description:
    In the game you will play as two girls: Gabriella Rancher and Suzie Carries, both are students of the magical University.
    The main antagonist is called Throdd Loddy, he is blond and skinny and he literally hates Gabriella and Suzie. With the power of some unknown magical artefact, he dominates the girls and uses them according to his own dirty purposes.​

Images

Where the Heart is Ep1 v0.05 Full

Download:

Download Where the Heart is Ep1 v0.05 Full.rar from fboom.me (487.33 MB)
    Download Where the Heart is Ep1 v0.05 Full.rar from k2s.cc (487.33 MB)
    Tags: cheekygimp, renpy, 3dcg, male protagonist, adventure, visual novel, romance, corruption,
    Size: 487 MB.

Description:
    our mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up with. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there'll be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl").
    "Where the Heart is" is a first-person POV adult adventure where you control the Male Main Character. There will lots of female characters (primary characters and supporting characters) to seduce / romance / reject / be rejected by (Remember: You can always reload)
    There will be some minor / major plot storylines with a primary focus on conversation based choices & action based choices.
    Some characters will be easier/harder to "crack" and some relationships will be a slow-burn romance (or corruption) while others will be a quick passionate affair (or rejection).
    It's up to you to get the required results by figuring out what characters like or don't like and making the right choices to get there. "Where the Heart is" is being developed using the Renpy gaming engine with Full-HD (1920 x 1080) rendered graphics.

Images

The Intoxicating Version 0.1

Download:
    TagsTheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.1-pc - (4 x 500 MB)
    Download TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.1-pc.part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.1-pc.part2.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.1-pc.part3.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.1-pc.part4.rar from k2s.cc (54.83 MB)
    TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.1-pc - (4 x 500 MB)
    Download TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.1-pc.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.1-pc.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.1-pc.part3.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.1-pc.part4.rar from fboom.me (54.83 MB)
    : pixelslab, 3dcg, renpy, vaginal sex, big breasts, blood, milf, teen boy, teen girl, mind control,
    Size: 1554 MB.

Description:
    The game tells a story about the young man who gets stuck on the deserted island with no communication with the outside world and doomed to aimlessly wait for an opportunity to get out. Everything changes when new visitors come to the island. After a few amusing and kind of juicy situations night falls together with some really weird dreams. At this moment we realize that the island isn't so simple as it seemed at first, and the funny story about relationship between the main character with newly arrived guests leads to a very serious story about each person having his own fears and secrets, and their choice might not always result in obvious consequences.

Images

Seducing The Devil Version 0.2

Download:
    Download SeducingTheDevil-0.2-pc.rar from fboom.me (333.19 MB)
    Download SeducingTheDevil-0.2-pc.rar from k2s.cc (333.19 MB)

Tags: deafperv, orruption, milf, oral, anal, feet, harem, masturbation, handjob, lesbian, seduction, orgy,
    Size: 333 MB.

Description:
    You play as Alan, a 22 year old english male. After being in a virtual relationship for 2 years, you have finally decided to meet your girlfriend Ella who lives in USA. You have to convince her family for you to take things further. Are they willing to accept you?
    Also you have to make peace with your friend Selina and her mother Veronica. They so aren't happy with your decision to leave them for a while. But what your friend and her mother have anything to do with you meeting your girlfriend? Are you tangled in somekind of mess?
    Will you come out of that mess? What path are you going to choose? How far are you willing to go?
    The second update is out now..
    320 new renders and 3 new characters.

Images

Max's life Version 0.14 b

Download:
    Maxslife-0.14 - (4 x 500 MB)
    Download Maxslife-0.14.part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Maxslife-0.14.part2.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Maxslife-0.14.part3.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
    Download Maxslife-0.14.part4.rar from k2s.cc (371.94 MB)
    Maxslife-0.14 - (4 x 500 MB)
    Download Maxslife-0.14.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Maxslife-0.14.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Maxslife-0.14.part3.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Maxslife-0.14.part4.rar from fboom.me (371.94 MB)

Tags: kuggazer, 3dcg, corruption, animations, milf,
    Size:1871 MB.

Description:
    Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.
    This is a new standalone version.
    Do not overwrite old files and do not use old saves.
    Strong scenes, extreme fetish, can be present in the game.
    For this reason you can choose at the beginning of the game which mode to play.
    The final screen will no longer be present. Check achievements to see if something is missing. The secondary activities that have been introduced will not be present in the achievements.