Page 5 of 69 << First ... 345671555 ... Last >>

Thread: Kill your time(Games)  

Images

Re: Kill your time(Games)

Orange Trainer Version 0.85

Download:
    Download Orange_Trainer_0.85-pc.rar from fboom.me (159.94 MB)

Tags: exiscoming, star wars, parody, renpy, big breasts, alien, space, fantasy, alien girl, trainer,
    Censorship: No
    Language: Eng
    Size: 160 MB.

Description:
    Howdy folks! I’ve been teasing you all about a game I’ve been working on called Orange Trainer for some time now.
    Although I have shown some ingame art, I have never given you a hands-on demo to play around with. Until today!
    I was asked to release a early alpha of the game so that people could try their hands at it and get an impression of what it will look like in the future.

Images

Katie's Corruption by 3Diddly Version 1.17

Download:
    Download Katie-1.17-pc.rar from fboom.me (480.39 MB)

Tags: 3diddly, renpy, corruption, milf,
    Size: 480 MB.

Description:
    I’m 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
    What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in alot of other erotic stories.

Images

The Personal Space Resort Version 0.3.0

Download:
    Download TPSR_VA0.3.0_Win.rar from fboom.me (235.09 MB)

Tags: boomatica, corruption, male hero,
    Size: 235 MB.

Description:
    Your Distant Uncle dies and leaves you his unfinished resort.
    The resort is quite different from others around, your uncle wanted to build a resort for people to actually move into and live out their lives.

Images

Deviant Desires version 0.3

Download:
    Download DeviantDesires-3-pc.rar from fboom.me (935.47 MB)

Tags: pingpanda, 3dcg, corruption, domination, male protagonist, milf, romance,
    Size: 935 MB.

Description:
    Below is a list of what's been changed/added in Alpha 3. I really didn't keep a list like I probably should have so may miss something's off here :p
    1 ) Scenes - There's been a total of 7 new scenes added, was supposed to be 8 but it needed a rework so will add it into Alpha 4
    2 ) Intro Rework - I'm considering Alpha 3 to be the start of the FM integration, as such, I redid the intro to match more to FM's style.
    3 ) Fast Travel - Not total without it's flaws, but it seems to work fine, if you do come across any errors with it, let me know =]
    4 ) Spelling/Grammar - Had quite a few issues with spelling, but should all be sorted now.

Images

Fallen Doll Version 1.21 Beta VR

Download:

Download FallenDoll_Beta1.21__VR_.rar from fboom.me (1.07 GB)
    Tags: PROJECT HELIUS, 3d, adult, big tits, virtual reality,
    Size:1070 MB.

Description:
    High-quality 3D game for a new generation of adults on the Unreal Engine 4 with super graphics. Though the game is still under development, but already have a number of functions, so that everyone could be convinced of the quality of this excellent game

Images

StIMULATION V 0.2

Download:
    Download StIMULATION_02_Win_mac.rar from fboom.me (158.28 MB)

Tags: rik productions, visual novel, adventure, fantasy, mom, milf, aunt, sister, cousin, teen, pantyhose, nylons,
    Size: 158 MB.

Description:
    You play as a volunteer who is placed inside a virtual world as an experiment to discover the secrets of the human brain and psyche. You find yourself in a new reality with a new family and new friends! Challenges await as you discover that an A.I. has awakened and is helping gain control of the SIMULATION! Hack into the Simulation to discover new powers and even influence the people you interact to bend to your will!

Images

Jay's Lust Version 3a-2.0

Download:
    Download Jay_s_Lust_Version_3a-2.0.rar from fboom.me (140.96 MB)
    Tags: temptation games, interracial, male on female,
    Size: 140 MB.

Description:
    You play as Jay, an eighteen year old black American teenager living in the rough rundown part of New York City. You love sex. You have more stamina than most women can handle. So far most of your conquests have been black women around this part of town. Some are hot, most are at best a 5 out of 10. Add a few white, Asian and Latina crack whores to that list. Pretty slim pickings for someone with your sexual appetite.

Images

Overpowered v0.0.4

Download:

Download OVERPOWERED V0.0.4 .rar from fboom.me (160.97 MB)
    Tags: powder_puffg, renpy, schoolgirl, milf,
    Size: 160 MB.

Description:
    Overpowered is about an abnormally lucky/unlucky lass who gains the ability to wreak sexual havoc upon her town. The content is purely F/F with hints of Incest because at this stage that's all I really have/want.

Images

Transfigure by TangoTF Version 0.1.5

Download:
    Download Transfigure_by_Tango.rar from fboom.me (105.17 MB)

Tags: tangotf, tango, big ass, big breasts, blowjob, html,
    Size:105 MB.

Description:
    It is an adult game currently written in Twine (plays in modern browsers) focusing on the male to female transformation of its main character. The story caters to a variety of subjects and tastes. The entire game is large and has many planned and partially written endings, with routes ranging from romantic and frisky, to downright hedonistic debauchery and submission. Transfigure has fifteen envisioned endings that I will list in the walkthrough section with a spoiler warning (I also have ideas for upgrades and an expansion, but that is far in future). Finishing the current story is priority. Some content and themes include FF, MF, involuntary M2F transformation, blackmail, corruption, best friends, variety of standard erotic fair (hj, bj etc) etc Plus a whole bunch more planned down the line as I complete the early portions of the story and add them to the game.

Images

Sanguine Rose 2017

Download:
    Download Sanguine_Rose.rar from fboom.me (294.31 MB)

Tags: dusky hallows, flash, animation, fantasy, big breasts,
    Size: 294 MB.

Description:
    Sanguine Rose is an erotic visual novel set in a fantasy medieval world. You play as Roman, a mercenary tasked with the capture and delivery of the enemy's High General, a woman named Carmen Valentine

Images

The Coceter Chronicles 2017

Download:
    Download THE COCETER CHRONICLES 2017 .rar from fboom.me (1.52 GB)
    Tags: nverjos, role playing, 3dcg, animation, fantasy, heroine, maid, elf, blowjobs, handjob, boobs, lesbians,
    Size: 1520 MB.

Description:
    The story starts off in the world of Runda'almare, where a rift has appeared leading to our world. This isn't uncommon, however do to what happened the last time a rift appeared, the El'wen (Fae race of Runda'almare) are choosing to be cautious. You take the role of Tabitha, a not so normal Fae, who's been tasked with scouting the human world, and examining how they have evolved since the last rift. Though something isn't quite right, and the history books may have been lying about the last human world expedition.

Images

Life with Mary Version 0.07+Walkthrough

Download:
    Download Life_with_Mary.rar from fboom.me (195.87 MB)

Tags: likesblondes, renpy, visual novel,
    Size: 195 MB.

Description:
    I've been a fan on adult games for a long time. But never managed to find the one I was looking for. So I've decided to try and make it myself.

In all the games that I've played the relationships have been superficial. Either relying on some "magic" gimmick, or blackmail to explain why the relationship exists. What I wanted was a game on which the relationship seemed real. And one in which we focus on one girl, but we really get to know her.

Images

Student Transfer InProgress v3.1

Download:
    Download StudentTransfer-3.1-pc.rar from fboom.me (813.62 MB)

Tags: BY KMALLOC, oral sex, masturbation, gender bender, mind control, mystic, sci-fi, students,
    Size: 813 MB.

Description:
    An ordinary high school student named John comes across an object of immense power on an otherwise ordinary day. Will he use it to pursue his own deepest desires? Or will he and his friends be caught between forces they don't understand?​

Images

Threads of Destiny Version 0.6

Download:

Download Threads_of_Destiny.rar from fboom.me (1.07 GB)

Tags: elisarstudio, rpg, adventure, fantasy, magic,
    Size: 1070 MB.

Description:
    The whole plot currently contains 1500 pages. We have already come up with the story of the world and its development but there is still much work on graphics and translation.
    In our game, there will be several cities, large forests, islands, mountains, steps, farmlands and villages. All of them will be filled with the content and spectacular stories that will make up an exciting adventure

Images

Hard Times in Hornsville Version 1.1

Download:
    Download Hornstown_1.1_PATRON.rar from fboom.me (203.75 MB)

Tags: unlikely, Simulator, Adventure, Fantasy,
    Size: 203 MB.

Description:
    Hard Times in Hornsville. This is a text-based sandbox time managment game focusing on sexual situations including several fetishes.

The game puts you in the shoes of a boring everyman down on their luck.Your goal is to manage time and money efficiently and to build a life for yourself that you always wanted.
    The game has both straight and gay sexual content and several opportunities for the transformation of the player character both physically and mentally.

Page 5 of 69 << First ... 345671555 ... Last >>