Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Hopping, Bound Orgasms, Rope Bondage, Milf, Tied Elbows, Struggling, Crotch Rope, Mouth Packing, Gagged Women, Micro Foam Gagging, Groping, Nudity / Naked, Tapegagged, Redheads, Orgasms, Drool, Girl-Girl, Female Domination
Video language: English

My good friend Fayth on Fire comes over to vent about her frustrations. As a single juggling everything, Fayth barely manages to get any free time to herself at all. She's relieved that the grandparents took her for the weekend and is looking forward to just relaxing with a good book, a warm bath and a bottle of wine. Fayth returns the crime novel she borrowed from me and scoffs at the storyline saying she didn't find the heroine in peril believable since the girl could've found a way to escape. I decide to wager a bet with Fayth and promise her a weekend at the spa if she can escape my bondage. Fayth agrees with a cocky grin on her face. I will get loose she promises. I tell the firey redhead to strip out of her clothes since the victim in the book was nude. Fayth is reluctant at first but the lure of a free spa weekend is enough to make her begin removing all of her clothing. Once she's totally nude I begin tying her up. Fayth yelps out in pain complaining that the bondage is too tight but I jump in and shove a big rag deeply into her mouth filling it up and then wrap microfoam tape around and around her head so that her cheeks bulge out under the gagging. I shove Fayth onto the bed and leave her. My victim then begins testing her bonds frantically for around the room for some way to free herself. The crotch rope doesn't make things any better the way I tied her wrists to it. The more helpless Fayth struggles the more aroused she gets. Fayth begins to hop around the room opening drawers with her bound hands desperately searching for a scissor. OMG she thinks to herself I am getting so turned on from the constant rubbing of the crotch rope and she struggles frantically trying to scream to me to release her when suddenly she has a monstrous orgasm. I return laughing at her and I inform my pretty MILF friend that I am leaving her bound and gagged and she has all weekend to figure out a way to get loose. Fayth goes into a panic struggling to free herself and cry out for help when she has another orgasm that overcomes her as she loses faith that she will be rescued anytime soon.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 449.0 MB