Jennah is in denial, but she really likes to be the Damsel In Distress. She pays me every month or so to stop by and surprise her. I have a key so I just let myself in. She doesn't necessarily like the pain, but she likes being scared and the thought of what I'll do to her. She also knows that she is safe. I start todays session with her tied to a chair in front of her stripper pole. Her arms are in front. Her legs are spread and tied to a long spreader bar. Her wrists are tied to it and to the chair to keep her from raising it up. She is hooded and wearing an open mouth gag. This is very frightening to her, and I knew it would be. I grope her for just a minute and then I leave her alone again. When I see her start to panic, I remove the hood. I leave the open mouth dental gag in and I leave her nose taped. I untie her wrists from the spreader bar and the rope around her waist. I make her stand and I tie her wrists overhead to the top of the pole. Drool runs down her chin as I grope and manhandle my captive cutie. Her legs are tied so far apart that her ankles collapse to the side. I lift her shirt and pinch and twist her nipples before giving Jennah a tight crotchrope. I smack her ass before I remove her gag and the tape. Her tits get more attention. I smack and grab them both repeatedly. She starts making a little too much noise, so I clasp a hand over her mouth and continue groping her. I finally untie her legs from the spreader bar as I have a new pretty position in mind.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.7 MB