I tied Amo up for fun a long time ago at an event. She happened to be in town and I was free, so we decided to shoot. When I tied her for fun, it was a nice and comfy suspension. I warned her that this time would be different, and she seemed excited about it. The video starts with me tying her arms behind her back in a box position as we chat. As the ropes are tightened and cinched she gets a little less chatty and makes some nice noises and facial expressions. Her chatting stops all together after I tightly strap a ballgag in her mouth. Amo yelps, squeals, and mmmmpphs as I rip open her blouse and roughly grab-smack her firm tits. I lift her skirt and using her tit as a handle I turn her any which way I want. Her squeals intensify as I smack her ass. When I stop the chatting has given way to heavy breathing. I get out more rope and continue binding her, including a tight crotchrope. Before pulling up a chair for Amo, I slap-grab her tits, pull her hair and yank on her crotchrope for a while once again. Although I enjoy her squeals, I do believe a better gag is needed. I remove her ballgag and Amo smiles as she tilts her head back taking deep breaths. I gag her with a large sponge and clear tape. I smack her tits hard so I can test it's effectiveness. It definitely muffles her yelps a little better than the ballgag. I tie her legs apart wide utilizing a spreader bar and rope. Amo is placed on her stomach on the floor. I tie a rope to her spreader bar and tie it off to the post in front of her. She is starting to look a little worried now, or maybe the tight gag just distorts her face in such a way that makes her look that way.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 464.8 MB