Oh my gosh i am so thirsty! i just got home from a long day at cheer practice and i have already drank two energy and three bottles of water. you're not convinced that i know the cheer by heart yet, so you make me continue to rehearse while i finish my third energy beverage and fourth bottle of water. i have to pee so bad! please, let me go pee. after i finish the water i can pee? ok! i chug the last bottle of water. ok, can i go pee now? no!? i have to finish the last energy beverage? and then you'll let me pee? ok...gulp gulp. i am dancing around holding myself because i have to pee so bad. then you tell me you have a good idea...i am not so sure i like your ideas that have to do with my pee, but ok, what is it? you want me to pee in this cup and see if i can fill it up? if i do it, you'll let me pee? i just have to pee so bad. fine, i will pee in the cup as long as i can just pee. i go into the bathroom and stand in the shower. pull my panties down and my cheer skirt up so my bare pussy & tits are exposed. i then begin to piss in the cup filling it almost to the top! wow that felt so good.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18939kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 955.3 MB