Release Year: 2017
Cast: Farin
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering, All Sex

I know you guys have been waiting all week to see Farin in 4K and I'm sure most have you have already been checking out all the pics I've been putting up on Tumblr and Twitter. If you haven't, then click the links at the top of the page to check them out each week because I add new free stuff daily.

During the interview I asked her if she likes sucking dick and she replied with "I Eat Dick!". I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that until I saw her in action with a few cocks in her mouth. Just by looking at her you can tell she's a great cocksucker with those DSL's but I was impressed by her eagerness.

We started out in the Theater Room to get her warmed up but there were only a few guys interested in participating and the rest just wanted to watch. I get that and I know some guys are camera shy or don't want that much exposure so after some guy dumped a load in her pussy we returned to the Gloryhole booth and this is where she made a mess!

She loved getting her mouth filled with huge loads as she gave sloppy blowjobs and took her time giving us a great view of all that jizz in her slutty little mouth. She handled every load like a champ, except one huge one that she just wasn't able to manage. It was toward the end and she was already very full of cum so she gets a pass on that one.

She took a break from sucking by riding Mr. Pringle in his booth and had her pussy stretched out a few extra sizes. No complaints from her though and she had an intense orgasms on him before being fed his load.

I was actually a bit surprised how long she kept going and swallowing all those big loads. The energy and desire to keep going was there but I could tell she was getting full but it was too late and she went over her limit. During the post interview I could tell all that cum wasn't sitting too well in her tiny belly but she was still able to tell us about her Gloryhole adventure. She said she wants to return and try playing with another girl for the first time and even try anal! You guys are going to love her...

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.8 GB